Pukalani, HI
05/31/2019
HERO OF THE DAY
Ethan Brown, Service Mgr. deserves a 5 star rating for his prompt response and assistance to my dead battery situation last week!!!

ROBERT H.
05/27/2019
Great dealership
The people here at Acura of Maui are so friendly and competent in their work. No pushy sales people who will answer all your question. Clean and comfortable waiting area with almost anything you would want to drink and great snack too.

DF
DAVID F.
Kihei, HI
05/23/2019
Honesty
Ken the finance manager was Awesome

DV
DENISE V.
05/23/2019
Very Satisfied
This is by far the best car buying experience I have ever encountered!! Both Steve & John were extremely helpful and easy to talk & work with!

Acura TLX
05/20/2019
Always great service with Acura. I will forever have them as my dealership. Can't better with car performance and their service. Matt Viescas goes above and beyond for his clients!

PQ
PAUL Q.
05/18/2019
My lease
Joe was very good so was the finance guy I’m sorry I forgot his name

ROSA M.
Acura ILX
05/15/2019
always aloha! smiling welcomes, comfortable waiting area, wifi, all around great service!
excellent customer service!

AD
ANTOINETTE D.
Makawao, HI
05/13/2019
A123 Service
Staff is great - loaner vehicle made it so I didn't have to miss appointments and when the car was done it was clean inside and out. My only issue is the cost. Over $400 is expensive for a routine service. I prefer bringing my vehicle to the dealership ~ I'm a loyal customer. When the same work is possible outside of the dealership for a fraction of the cost (nearly half) - it is difficult to justify continuing. Again the Staff is amazing! Robert and Maureen from the back - so pleasant and welcoming. I would recommend the service, with the exception that it is expensive nearly twice the cost.

JOHN B.
Kula, HI
05/12/2019
They sell acura cars
Friendly, knowledgable people, sold me and my wife a spaceship, and we love it.
They said it was just a car, but I am not so sure.
Looking forward to a great relationship.

FC
FRANCISCO C.
05/09/2019
Awesome service
Staff is friendly and the service department was very accommodating.

EG
ESTRELLA G.
Acura ILX
05/09/2019
Car is in good condition and employee was very nice and handful

KL
KERI-LYN L.
Pukalani, HI
Acura TSX Sport Wagon
05/08/2019
Another Excellent Experience
I recently went into Acura of Maui for a quality issue I was having. Ethan handled my issue with professionalism and efficiency. He went above and beyond to make sure my service was top notch. I appreciate the time snd energy he spent resolving my issue. Thank you Ethan for being an ambassador for Acura Maui!

JN
JOANN N.
05/07/2019
Very warm, clean and people are very knowledgeable and welcoming!
Awesome staff and place! Enjoying my new 2019 RDX! Steve is very knowledgeable and friendly and very helpful. Since my husband's passing in 2017, this is my first lease all by myself. My late husband was a mechanic and the car issues were handled by him. I feel satisfied and pleased. I know I can ask for assistance from Steve. Acura of Maui is number. # 1 in my book!

RL
RICHARD L.
Montague, MI
05/06/2019
Excelent Service
Very pleasant and service minded. Attentive to customer needs.

CHARLES H.
Kula, HI
05/05/2019
Service Department
It is a nice feeling having a staff that takes care of you not only during a purchase, but afterwards as well. So friendly, knowledgeable, getting the job done in a timely matter and even washed our car!

Great doing business with Acura of Maui.
Sandi H.

ROBERT H.
Excellent service and friendliness
Very friendly and efficient with good coffee and snacks in the waiting area. Will gladly take someplace you need to go to while your vehicle is being serviced.

LH
LOUELLA H.
Kihei, HI
Acura 3.2TL
05/02/2019
Friendly, and they went out of their way to make my visit exceptional.
I was very happy with the service for my Acura on this visit. My car was washed and given complimentary vehicle inspection.

Acura TSX Sport Wagon
Very Helpful
They listen to your request and do the best of their abilities to get your all fix up.

LD
LUIS D.
Nissan Titan
04/27/2019
Great customer service!!
My husband and I have bought two previously owned vehicles from Acura of Maui. Both times we have had great customer service. The salesmen (Matt and Steve) were always very informative and not too pushy. They listened to our needs and helped us to find cars that fit our lifestyle and budget.
Both cars we have bought were in excellent condition, very clean, and fairly priced. If I ever need to buy another car Acura would be my first stop.

JEFFREY K.
04/26/2019
Customer Service
Steve was our sales associate. He was very pleasant and helpful especially when we needed to pick up insurance coverage. He called the agent for us and everything was handled in a few minutes. Everyone was easy to work with. Great experience.