SK
SUE K.
Lahaina, HI
03/07/2020
Safety Inspection Visit
We took our MDX to Acura Maui for a Safety Inspection. We had both of our dogs with us.and hadn't noticed that one of the dogs had done her business on the back seat. Robert had noticed it and cleaned the back seat. We call that service beyond any expectation. Mahalo

Acura TL
03/06/2020
Awesome service
The service department is always very helpful and friendly. The work that they do is great and efficient.

JOSEF K.
Acura RDX
03/05/2020
Always Easy
I always know it's going to be a smooth and easy process when I bring my vehicle in.

Pukalani, HI
Acura TSX Sport Wagon
03/02/2020
Excellent service in a friendly environment
The service was great. People were very friendly and helpful.

DENNIS M.
Wailea Makena, HI
02/27/2020
Outstanding Service
Acura of Maui, especially Rob our service advisor, has done an outstanding job of taking care.of.our.MDX. Rob is knowledgeable, very responsive and treats us more like family than just.another.client. Every service appointment has been a great.experience.

JAY-R T.
Kahului, HI
Acura TL
02/26/2020
Service Center is Top Notch
Always such a welcoming experience! Robert has always remembered me by my name since the first time I took my car in for service, it’s been over two years now. He delivers outstanding customer service and anticipate my needs before I can even ask for it. I’ve never experienced anything like this from a car dealership service center. Truly feel the authentic hospitality every time I take my car in for service. WOW!

VA
VANNASSA A.
Dodge Durango
02/24/2020
Purchased a used car with a trade.
Joe was good. Just that I feel we waited there too long. Our last transaction with them did not take that long. Otherwise everything was great.

LL
LINDA L.
Kula, HI
02/20/2020
Awesome service
Ken Johnson is a real asset to the service Dept. Always treats us very well and truly appreciate his explanations and honesty.

Acura TSX
02/19/2020
Professional service staff.
Service team paid attention to concerns and kept us updated on service status. Robert clearly explained the work techs performed and issues with car that needed attention.

Makawao, HI

Hyundai TUCSON
02/08/2020
Customer service
Communication with me was number 1
Determination on finding me a lender is 100% key that made me feel confident!
I’m very happy with my 2018 pre owned vehicle!

SI
SCOTT I.
02/06/2020
The best service and support on Maui
I have been through three vehicles through Acura on Maui and they have the best service of any car dealer I’ve ever used.

Volkswagen Tiguan
02/06/2020
Very Happy with Customer Service
We enjoy dealing with Acura. Matt in sales is always easy and so low key to work with, no pressure. Ken in Finance is just as pleasant to work with also.
I find the same goes for the service department, easy to work with and very reliable.
Deanne Komoda

EL
EKAHI L.
02/05/2020
Great hospitality and service.
Great and friendly service.