Kahului, HI
04/26/2019
Friendly staff.
Staff, from courtesy driver to service manager is very friendly.

04/22/2019
Se
SERVICE

EH
ELNAZ H.
Kula, HI
04/18/2019
Great customer service. The manger and the staff was super friendly and professional.

TF
TERRANCE F.
04/18/2019
good service provided loaner!
We were provided with a brand new RDX loaner, which we enjoyed using!

EW
EDIE W.
Pukalani, HI
04/16/2019
Outstanding
The team had the Customer service down! I left feeling extremely valued.

04/12/2019
Great Service, Nice People
The folks at Acura of Maui are helpful and pleasant. The technicians do a great job. The people who clean the car are meticulous. The waiting area is fantastic. It is always a great experience visiting the service department, and, happily, it is not often because my Acuras have never need anything other than planned or tire repair services.

HP
HERMADINE P.
04/11/2019
Xcelr8
Love the Acura product, ken in finance was so easy to work with. I have brought all of my vehicles here for service in the past.

TH
TROY H.
04/11/2019
rob in service
Rob in service hands down makes my experience of going to accura of Maui easy and worry free. I know my car is in good hands :) and I’m kept up to date about my car while it’s being serviced. Mahalo accura of maui

Lahaina, HI
04/10/2019
TY SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Great service by Ethan and Robert. Very personable and reached out to me regarding the status of my vehicle. Also thumbs up to Jojo (sales person) who personally greeted me and followed up regarding my new vehicle!

LIZA S.
04/06/2019
Awesome Customer Service
Matt and Ken at Acura of Maui were very helpful from start to finish. They made the process of getting a car so seamless. It all started from an online inquiry about the MDX and Matt reached out pretty quickly. He answered all of my questions, communicated by phone and email and he was very accommodating to our situation. So by the time we went into the lot, we only had to go through the paperwork with Ken, which was already prepared for us and that was it. I highly recommend anyone who might be interested in buying an Acura or any car, to stop by and see these guys at Acura of Maui. Thank you Matt and Ken for this opportunity to have a new car! We really appreciate all of your help through this entire process.

04/04/2019
Good service. Maybe a little.friendlier
Thanks

KO
KERILYN O.
03/28/2019
Awesome service!
Quick and easy to make an appointment and get a loaner car.

JN
JAY N.
03/28/2019
service
Staff is professional, exceptionally friendly and will complete any and all service that is needed on my acura

Kahului, HI
03/26/2019
In and out in no time,

JN
JOANN N.
03/26/2019
Everyone are so welcoming.
Robert was pleasant & courtesy. The car service was done on a timely basis. As my RDX was being service, I spoke with Steven on my soon to expire lease of my RDX. He asked me what my plans were and I told him that I would like to do another lease. Steven showed me the different models in the showroom. Asked me if I had a preference and told him that I would mostly likely lease another RDX. Steven allowed me to drive a 2019 RDX. I was so nervous and a little scare I drove the car around the block and return to the lot. Steven offered to drive me around, but I so amazed with all the changes. Steven went over the changes in the dash board..the difference in back hatch. I told him that I would need time to review and I would give him a call after April (after tax time). He provided a RDX specifications manual for me to review.

AA
AUTUMN A.
03/22/2019
Joe.. ACURAS MAIN MAN
ACURA OF Maui treats me as family and always has my best interest at heart. Every Joe Mendoza is beyond knowledgeable in his Job. Acura of Maui is the only place in Maui I would ever go to when it comes to purchasing or leasing a new vehicle.

CYNTHIA S.
03/21/2019
Purchased Acura RDX Tech Package from Steve at Acura Maui
Steve did a tremendous job! We worked together over two months while my car was being shipped to Maui. I was able to put a deposit on the car and purchase it the day after I moved to Maui. Everything went perfectly and my new RDX is fantastic! Ken was also very helpful and had all of the paperwork and details ready when I arrived at the dealership. My experience with Acura Maui was outstanding and I would most certainly recommend Acura Maui to friends and colleagues.

WM
WALTER M.
03/20/2019
Service for my Acura RDX
The employees from the service were very responsive to my needs, great job.

WK
WAILANA K.
Lahaina, HI
Dodge Charger
03/19/2019
Acura of Maui
Our experience at Acura was great! Although we couldn't get the car we originally wanted, Joe was patient with us and found us 2 other vehicles we could get in but ended up driving out with another vehicle that fit us more than we expected(: You know that it takes a long time, good credit or not - viewing vehicles, test driving, paperwork, working out the numbers, etc. for a vehicle. Acura was our best experience so far. They wasn't just trying to push us to buy a vehicle, they worked hand in hand with us from beginning to end. Thanks for the great experience!
John S., General Manager from Acura of Maui responded on 03/19/2019

Aloha Wailana,

Thank you very much for the kind words.  We appreciate your business and glad we could make it work for you!  We look forward to seeing you for your first service!

Mahalo,

Haiku, HI
Honda HR-V
03/19/2019
Excellence
Excellence is the internal expectation, and it shows every time.
John S., General Manager from Acura of Maui responded on 03/19/2019

Aloha Everett,

Thank you very much for the kind words and loyalty to our service department.  We look forward to seeing you much more in the future!

Mahalo,