Shawn H.
Ram 3500
01/10/2020
Excellent Job
Matt went the extra mile contacting me, quoting, and explaining what my Dodge Ram diesel truck needed. The repair was excellent and performed in a timely manner. The shop is very clean. I have found my new mechanic. I will be back. Highly recommend.

AR
Adam R.
01/03/2020
7.3 Diesel work
Excelent job diagnosing and fixing my crank no start on my 2000 f250. Thanks Adamson Auto and Diesel!

Jared G.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/13/2019
Great Service and Friendly Staff
I moved from Louisiana to California and when I arrived to CA had a fluid leak that appeared to be coming from the rear differential. Adamson Auto was able to determine that my transmission was not leaking and that I may have hit something on the freeway. I’ve been to other shops in the past that may have replaced all the seals anyway to create work. I appreciate an honest mechanic shop and this is definitely one of them. Highly recommended!

GM
Greg M.
Jeep Liberty
12/09/2019
Best experience ever
I brought my daughter's car in for an AC compressor repair and not only did they get me in the same day, they fixed it in the same day. It was the most professional and friendliest service I've ever had. Thank you Adamson!

GB
Greg B.
11/27/2019
Customer service is good
The company got my Truck in right away figured out the problem and got me back in my truck I'm a licensed contractor so that's really important to me

DN
Dennis N.
Loomis, CA
10/09/2019
Adamson personnel are always thoughtful and informative. My oil change included their standard excellent concern for detail and recommendations for future repairs when time and money allow. They never pressure a sale but rather leave me with the feeling they have my best interest at heart.

SD
Scott D.
Loomis, CA
09/09/2019
Fantastic customer service!!!
this is my go to Diesel shop now!..great service with a smile.

Robert C.
08/14/2019
Knowledgeable, friendly staff
If you own a 6.0 THIS is the place to go. They know what they’re doing, very refreshing to find a place like this. Fair pricing and work done in a timely manner. Will not take my truck anywhere else.

Debra C.
Ford Excursion
07/12/2019
Honest and trustworthy
The staff are friendly and helpful. They explain in detail the work that needs to be performed and also include recommendations to potential save you more expenses down the road.

Roman M.
Auburn, CA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Roman said the business was really kind.

Jim H.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Denise. She said she was very happy with the really good service.

Cody S.
California
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Cody said they were great and took care of what needed to be done.

EK
Eddy K.
Rocklin, CA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Eddy said the service was good. They did what was promised and probably more. The price was right. They were accommodating and friendly.

Doug H.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the staff was honest and told him that he did not need any vehicle repairs.

RJ
Ron J.
Garden Valley, CA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the service was good.