CF
Western Springs, IL
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/06/2020
Friendly and honest service
Don and the staff at Advanced are awesome-very trustworthy and reliable -we recommend them to everyone!

CG

Hinsdale, IL
Hyundai Tucson
05/29/2020
Oil Change and Brakes
Had a routine maintenance check and oil change appointment scheduled. About an hour after they opened Don called to let me know that the brakes needed replacement. He told me that I could do only the fronts at this time but that there was limited use left on the rear ones and they would have to be done within the next month if the vehicle would be used for a little trip. After discussion, I decided to have them all replaced now at a great price. As typical, Don and his staff always call with honest status and possible options since the work was not anticipated. That honesty is what has and will keep me going to Advanced Automotive Care as their customer service is superior! Additionally, they were able (through discussion with me) to just keep the vehicle for a few more hours and get it finished by late afternoon; instead of my having to make another appointment for another day. They always go the "extra mile" - excellent customer focus! Trust them to the degree that my family has 6 cars they maintain for us. Highly recommended!

STEPHANIE M.
Chicago, IL
Hyundai Veloster
05/21/2020
Car repairs made easy!
Don and his team are extremely knowledgeable about what needs to be done. They make car repairs seem really easy. Super friendly, and fast service!

CINDY H.
Lyons, IL
Dodge Intrepid
05/16/2020
The work they do and the people that work there .
I am very happy taking my cars here and having the work done . These are people you can trust.

LK
LIZ K.
Saturn Relay
05/16/2020
Fast and friendly service!!!
Fast and friendly as usual! Great guys!! Thankyou!!!

EP
ED P.
Hinsdale, IL
Scion xB
05/16/2020
A/C service, oil change, and tire repair (nail found in tire)
I have been a customer of Don's for several years. I find him and his staff to be honest and loyal to their customer as well as cost appropriate for all services done. Their customer focus is excellent and given the current pandemic I remain comfortable to go and have all of my family cars service as the staff their, as well as the premises, are in full compliance with the medical/scientific published guidelines.

LK
LIZ K.
Suzuki XL7
05/15/2020
Amazing FAST service!
Needed service quickly. Took care of me right away!! Friendly service too!!! Thankyou!!

AH
ALISA H.
05/15/2020
The service is always great and very helpful with questions regarding
Don and his crew are always friendly and honest

RAY C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/13/2020
Quick service
Quick service. Honest and Reliable shop to take my automobile for service.

Elmhurst, IL
Volkswagen Passat
05/12/2020
Outstanding customer service
I know that I will get an honest assessment of the work needed on my car. I have complete confidence in Don and his team with the work they perform.

SK
SUSAN/KATHRYN K.
GMC Envoy
05/01/2020
Great Service And Friendly People To Work With
Advanced Automotive always is able to service my car quickly, efficiently and so friendly!

ANGEL M.
Melrose Park, IL
GMC Terrain
04/25/2020
Best experience ever!
Talk about great service... the owner worked on my car! Great fast service! Very knowledgeable! I definitely recommend this auto shop.

AG
ALICE G.
Lyons, IL
Volkswagen Beetle
04/11/2020
Honesty & friendliest
Always explains the problem & options.

NK
NICK K.
Honda Fit
04/02/2020
Good, honest, expedient service.
This new group of mechanics carries on the tradition that I remember from the old Brookfield car care days. Love their work. Their prices are fair, and they explain what they've done extremely well.