FG
FERNANDO G.
Willowbrook, IL
08/22/2019
Honest and reliable
So my AC wasn't working and they found a leak relatively quick...awesome. Instead of trying to sell me a whole AC line (expensive) they showed me and changed only a small little valve where the freon was leaking! These guys are the best!

Cadillac DTS
08/21/2019
Aug 19 car repair
Brought my car in for servicing Did a great job as always

JV
Joseph V.
La Grange, IL
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said they were good, friendly, and helpful.

JV
Jonathan V.
Illinois
Ram 1500
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said that everything was great and fine.

PC
Patrick C.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said they do a good job.

JENNIFER L.
Kia Soul
08/02/2019
I highly recommend this shop. They are friendly, helpful and honest. How often does a bill come in lower than a quote? They listen and they care. A great local business!

RICH M.
07/30/2019
Honest , Fair prices , Great Work !
You guys made me feel really comfortable when I walked in the door . When some people don't know a lot about cars it can be scary ; especially when you're on a fixed budget . I ended up spending a little less than expected , Thanks to your honesty . I will return . Rich M

TO
TIM O.
07/26/2019
Great friendly service
After asking for recommendations of auto shops I figured I would try advanced automotive. I'm glad I did. Fast friendly service. The technision John called within the same day of what was wrong, I gave him the go ahead and within the hour called back with the quote. Kept me informed and had the car done the next day. The technision are former dealership mechanics so they have great knowledge. I am very pleased with the service and will definitely go back.

Joe M.
Illinois
Ford Police Interceptor
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Joe said that the place was great, had good service, knowledge mechanics and a good price. John was really good.

LLOYD S.
La Grange Park, IL
07/19/2019
2005 Toyota Sienna
As always, Don and his team took great care in keeping my daughter’s car safe and road worthy.

They also understand that it’s an old car, so we spend time and dollars wisely.

I highly recommend this business to family and friends all the time.

Sandra B.
Jeep Compass
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said she's very happy with this business and their services. She stated she hopes they stay around for a long time in the community.

GMC Yukon
07/17/2019
Quick fix of the problem. Good communication of problem & cost.
Don and his crew are always helpful and knowledgeable and willing to go out of their way to get the car issue identified and fixed asap.

SN
STANLEY N.
Downers Grove, IL
07/12/2019
“Honest Don” sold me a great used car
Don, the owner, repaired my wife’s car and sold me a BMW, which I LOVE. He is known as “Honest Don” because he told me everything about the used car that was replaced or repaired and I had another mechanic come to his shop and inspect the car before I purchased it, and my mechanic said Don did everything exactly as he told me. Thanks again ,Stan

JOHN K.
Honda Accord Wgn
07/09/2019
Recommended
Quality service at a fair price.

BV
BONNIE V.
07/03/2019
1996 Toyota Camry - oil change
As always Don (owner) was so nice and accommodating; he had a rack waiting for me. I called as I left my home and drove right there for the oil change. Oscar changed the oil and also put my new license plates on the car for me. He is so nice and the job was done quickly and I left feeling good. I have all my work done there and they ALWAYS are efficient, help me understand if something needs to be done and works with me for timing due to my budget. Honest and professional is what they always have been and I will always return to them for any work on my car. Thank you to a GREAT team!!!