SR
SCOTT R.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/02/2019
Excellent quality work
Always friendly and know that the job will be done right

CK
CRAIG K.
Chicago, IL
06/29/2019
Super attentive and and quick!
Don got me in right away and kept me up to date on how the repairs were going. Great customer service and workmanship - the best experience I have ever had with an auto repair shop!

FG
FERNANDO G.
Willowbrook, IL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/18/2019
Quick Turnaround.
Great and quick service as per usual! Don, Johnny & Oscar are great at what they do!

JOHN M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/12/2019
Great service and great prices! Truely professionals!

JOHN K.
Honda Accord Wgn
06/09/2019
Knowledge and fair.
Expert and fair.

JORGE R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2019
Don and crew get the job done !!!
Don’s team is top notch !
Pricing is very fair and they are thorough in their diagnosis and recommendations - they never steer you wrong. I’ve taken my vehicles to Don for years and will continue to do so.

KR
KEN R.
Elmhurst, IL
Volkswagen Passat
05/17/2019
Great Service.
Owner provides an honest assessment of required maintenance.

IR
IRENE R.
Aurora, IL
05/17/2019
You did it again!
Thank you Automotive Care! You always seem to amaze me. Your professionalism and knowledge is the greatest. Thank you for being there for me and my car.

CHRISTPHOR H.
Jeep Compass
05/13/2019
Went in and the owner we real cool and spoke umfront what I may or may not be. Very informative.

DON G.
Honda CR-Z
05/11/2019
Great service reasonable prices
I had an oil/trans/coolant fluid change out. I dropped the car off at 8am, and after having to order the proper fluids for my car, they had me done and out by 9:45! Don and his guys are the best!!

Jeff B.
Illinois
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business is a good place.

IB
IVAN B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
05/08/2019
This place is so awesome fast and reliable and low price I recommend it to everybody
I had my 2005 Dodge ram fixed at their location awesome job fast and reliable and cheap I recommend these guys to everybody they're friendly.. And they also sell cars I bought a 2009 Dodge Charger awesome car loving every bit of it come by and check their cars You much just fall in love with one of them like I did god bless guys keep up the good work

JIM H.
Jeep Cherokee
05/07/2019
Repair of Jeep
The shop solved a problem that the factory service failed to correct because they wouldn't take the required time to correct it.

Jackie F.
Honda HR-V
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said the staff did good work and they are honest .

TJ
THOMAS J.
Riverside, IL
04/23/2019
Best place to take your vehicle
Great business with great work. Always on time, done right, and at a great price. After going here I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else. Workers are always friendly and Professional.