LC

LESLEY B.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/13/2019
Lesley baron
Advanced automotive care is amazing! Always a job well done, excellent communication during your repair, and best prices in the area! Would highly recommend this place!!

Westchester, IL
02/07/2019
Car service Feb 6 2019
My car broke down They took it in fixed it in a reasonable time explained what was wrong Runs great

JENNIFER L.
Kia Soul
02/07/2019
Quick and reliable
I cannot day enough good things about the service here. Professional, helpful and reasonable prices. I appreciate the time they take to explain things in a way that I can understand. Highly recommend!

MARY S.
Lexus ES 330
02/06/2019
Great and reliable service and staff!
If you need work on your car this is the place to go!

KG
KEVIN G.
La Grange Park, IL
01/29/2019
Knowledgeable & Dependable
I’ve been going to Don and his crew at Advanced Automotive for years. You never get the song and dance bs, they tell ya what you need and how long it will take and deliver! Just good reputable service in a timely manner, keep up the good work fellas!

Kevin Gawne

DE
DAMIEN E.
La Grange, IL
Scion iA
01/27/2019
Good guys, good job!
Stopped in an hour before closing for an oil change. These guys got the job done quick and my car runs great.

Westchester, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/26/2019
Car needed to be fixed
They do great work Very efficient and cars run well Would recommend this company to anyone who needs their car repaired

MK
MARGE K.
Dodge Charger
01/25/2019
Quick fix of the problem. Good communication of problem & cost.
Don and his men are very responsive when I have a problem with a car. They can always fit me in and are able to quickly diagnose and fix the problem with the car.

DON G.
Honda CR-Z
01/17/2019
Awesome service! Don and his staff are the best!
Had a battery issue. They came and jumped my car, ordered and installed the new battery all in around 2-1/2 hours. Great service reasonable pricing. Definitely my go auto shop!

AR
ANTHONY R.
Ford Expedition EL
01/14/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Don and his crew are awesome! Very speedy and quality work with no BS. They really know their way around cars and do a great job of diagnosing issues. I've been coming here for 8 years.

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
01/06/2019
Fast friendly service
I’ve been here three different times for oil changes and always get top notch service.

RENEE H.
Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2019
Efficient and thorough, and reasonably priced
As a longtime customer the service here is topnotch. These guys do a great job and have the best interest of their customers at heart.

Jeff B.
Illinois
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he was very happy with them.

JY
JOHN Y.
Willowbrook, IL
Chevrolet Venture
12/27/2018
Bad Breaks but NOT at Advanced Automotive Care!
So, being the procrastinator that I usually am, I drove my van for a few months with bad breaks. Well, almost NO breaks. I have been going to Don at Advanced Automotive for at least 20 years and Don and his staff's expertise and excellent workmanship are the reasons.
Don examined my situation and told me the bad news which included the time and dollar amount. Took the wind right outta me but, on the day I dropped off my van for work, Don called earlier than I had expected saying that my van was done. Even better, Don told me that the total was LESS than the amount that he had quoted to me. Pure and simple, Advanced Automotive ALWAYS delivers with quality and timely workmanship. Also, Don will always state the problem in detail, the work needed and offer to do their best to try and keep the cost down. Advanced Automotive has NEVER let me or my family down when it comes to their workmanship and honesty. And, if you're lucky, you can share a story or two with Don at pick-up time. Thanks, Advanced Automotive! You guys rock and never disappoint.