EP
Hinsdale, IL
Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020
Oil Change and Brakes
As a long time customer of Advanced Automotive I, again, have been thoroughly satisfied with the excellent service! Thanks!

KRIATEN S.
Ford Edge
06/30/2020
Amazing service
Don was very professional and just a nice/trustworthy person. He was able to work on my car quickly and the cost was less than I expected. He even had someone come pick me up from my house when my car was ready. It was an overall great experience and I will be recommending them to everyone.

JOHN K.
06/28/2020
Top-Notch Service
Top-Notch service at a fair price - if they can find a way to do a repair less expensively rather than more, they will do it!!

ANGEL M.
Melrose Park, IL
GMC Terrain
06/27/2020
Again, Don and his crew fixed everything before major repairs were needed.

AF
AJ F.
Mount Prospect, IL
06/26/2020
Service was amazing an my car worked great.

JERRY S.
Trustworthy
You can always rely on Don to do the work properly, and charge you a fair price!

BP
BYRON P.
Yorkville, IL
First time customer
I went to advance Automotive for work to be done one my car , I must say that I am happy with the work that I had done , the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable I highly reccomend that if your looking for a place to get your car serviced and not have to break the bank this is the place to go

CI
CORTNEY I.
Riverside, IL
Went above and beyond!
5 stars! Went above and beyond to help me. Fair pricing, good work, timely, and extremely nice!

BO
BARBRA O.
Car service
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change. Thank goodness they do a thorough inspection. A few major and dangerous maintenance issues were found. Don worked with me to resolve the worst and schedule further repairs, reducing the initial overall cost.

Jackie F.
Honda HR-V
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Jackie said this business does a good job of doing good work. They do it quickly and are honest about what needs to be done.

AE
AMY E.
North Aurora, IL
Pontiac Torrent
06/17/2020
Amazing
You can receive best service from the advanced automotive. They are quick, reliable.

JIM H.

CINDY J.
Berwyn, IL
Saturn SL1
06/11/2020
Honest friendly and fast!
Had been sold a bad battery by AUTOZONE!!! Don was honest, reasonably priced and I'm a very happy customer. Advanced Automotive tested my battery, alternator, and did a great job resolving my issue. Would recommend going there to anyone who has any car issues! Great work, fast, friendly, knowledgeable and they don't try to sell you things you don't need! A huge thank you to Don and the team!!!

LH
LINDA h.
06/10/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, quick turnaround
The folks at Advanced Auto were very friendly and knowledgeable. Same day service.

JOHN K.