IY
Iyad Y.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Lyad said he received terrible service. His vehicle was in an accident and he took it to be inspected. Someone who runs the facility looked at his vehicle briefly and told him it needed a front knee assembly. He asked them to inspect it fully and call him with the exact problem. About 10 minutes later he received a call saying the same thing
Don Y. from Advanced Automotive Care Inc responded on 06/16/2018

This gentlemen is a liar that’s not st all what happened
he did bring it in and we did inspect it the vehicle was hit very hard it had bent spindle and knuckle assembly he paid for the front end to be inspected but it also was hit at a different time on the other side which he didn’t tell us we did the 65.00 inspection like he asked I don’t know what he wants no 10 min all made. Up story

DV
david v.
08/01/2016
That's the breaks
Returning a car after a break job without bleeding them is just wrong and you didn't even tell me. When I got behind the wheel and tried the breaks the peddle was close to hitting the floor. If there were other issues why you couldn't bleed the breaks you could have at least told me. I have had good luck with this place in the past, that's why I came back but this time not so good.
Don Y. from Advanced Automotive Care Inc responded on 08/07/2016

What your not saying is in fact we could not bleed
the brakes due to the fact that the opposite side caliper
was rusted but we told you that u needed both calipers
you refused also fact of the matter was you wanted to do
your brakes with out doing both sides another words making the car
unsafe saying car was a junk and you didn't want to
put any money into it !! so tell the whole story after you finally purchased the other brake caliper we took the entire side  back apart to do that over again the way we wanted to repair it in the first place

LP
LISA P.
Elburn, IL
Mazda CX-5
10/25/2018
Owner
I came in to get a price on brakes the owner called gave me a price said $300 when I had the car serviced the bill wound up being $45 more, I went to Car-X in Aurora and they were 269.

Nissan Frontier
08/31/2018
Reliable. Prompt. Over-priced.
Visit resulted in prompt, reliable service. Bill way over-priced , imho. My mechanic retired, recommended Advanced. Example: labor to install battery was, $54. Higher labor costs for other parts. That is simply wrong to charge that much. Not sure how to handle it, but you make good money from one customer, but lose 3-4 referrals as a result. The labor cost was said to be, "standardized." Don't buy that. I like Advanced, like the staff, trust the work, but I am afraid to take my truck in again for fear of getting taken. New owner from my original mechanic may be my choice, though I'd rather go to Advanced.

KJ
Kevin J.
Berwyn, IL
07/26/2016 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was fine.

Robert G.
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Robert said they were not able to resolve the issue and charged him 65 dollars. He would not recommend this business due to the reason mentioned.
Don Y. from Advanced Automotive Care Inc responded on 09/23/2014

Robert took vehicle in unable to leave vehicle for an intermitant
wiring short before we started working on car we told h of a 65.00
inspection fee which he agreed after an hour of inspection he
was told all was working all lamps he told us he had worled on wiring for this problem BEFore and to check all his work we did
it seemed all hoid so I don't know what he is talking about

Russel B.
Illinois
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Russel said the mechanics seem to know what they are doing and did a pretty good job on his vehicle. The business was not too open or forthcoming about the warranty when he purchased the vehicle.
Don Y. from Advanced Automotive Care Inc responded on 08/23/2014

yoI have us mixed up with the people you
bought car from we are the repair Facility that fixed the overheat problem!!!

Dave S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Dave said his experience was okay.

Cadillac DTS
08/21/2019
Aug 19 car repair
Brought my car in for servicing Did a great job as always

TO
TIM O.
07/26/2019
Great friendly service
After asking for recommendations of auto shops I figured I would try advanced automotive. I'm glad I did. Fast friendly service. The technision John called within the same day of what was wrong, I gave him the go ahead and within the hour called back with the quote. Kept me informed and had the car done the next day. The technision are former dealership mechanics so they have great knowledge. I am very pleased with the service and will definitely go back.

02/07/2019
Car service Feb 6 2019
My car broke down They took it in fixed it in a reasonable time explained what was wrong Runs great

Hyundai Santa Fe
01/26/2019
Car needed to be fixed
They do great work Very efficient and cars run well Would recommend this company to anyone who needs their car repaired

RENEE H.
Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2019
Efficient and thorough, and reasonably priced
As a longtime customer the service here is topnotch. These guys do a great job and have the best interest of their customers at heart.

PC
Patrick C.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the work was good at the business.

David L.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
David said the business was pretty satisfactory.