Nissan Frontier
08/31/2018
Reliable. Prompt. Over-priced.
Visit resulted in prompt, reliable service. Bill way over-priced , imho. My mechanic retired, recommended Advanced. Example: labor to install battery was, $54. Higher labor costs for other parts. That is simply wrong to charge that much. Not sure how to handle it, but you make good money from one customer, but lose 3-4 referrals as a result. The labor cost was said to be, "standardized." Don't buy that. I like Advanced, like the staff, trust the work, but I am afraid to take my truck in again for fear of getting taken. New owner from my original mechanic may be my choice, though I'd rather go to Advanced.

IY
Iyad Y.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Lyad said he received terrible service. His vehicle was in an accident and he took it to be inspected. Someone who runs the facility looked at his vehicle briefly and told him it needed a front knee assembly. He asked them to inspect it fully and call him with the exact problem. About 10 minutes later he received a call saying the same thing
Don Y. from Advanced Automotive Care Inc responded on 06/16/2018

This gentlemen is a liar that’s not st all what happened
he did bring it in and we did inspect it the vehicle was hit very hard it had bent spindle and knuckle assembly he paid for the front end to be inspected but it also was hit at a different time on the other side which he didn’t tell us we did the 65.00 inspection like he asked I don’t know what he wants no 10 min all made. Up story

DV
david v.
08/01/2016
That's the breaks
Returning a car after a break job without bleeding them is just wrong and you didn't even tell me. When I got behind the wheel and tried the breaks the peddle was close to hitting the floor. If there were other issues why you couldn't bleed the breaks you could have at least told me. I have had good luck with this place in the past, that's why I came back but this time not so good.
Don Y. from Advanced Automotive Care Inc responded on 08/07/2016

What your not saying is in fact we could not bleed
the brakes due to the fact that the opposite side caliper
was rusted but we told you that u needed both calipers
you refused also fact of the matter was you wanted to do
your brakes with out doing both sides another words making the car
unsafe saying car was a junk and you didn't want to
put any money into it !! so tell the whole story after you finally purchased the other brake caliper we took the entire side  back apart to do that over again the way we wanted to repair it in the first place

Robert G.
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Robert said they were not able to resolve the issue and charged him 65 dollars. He would not recommend this business due to the reason mentioned.
Don Y. from Advanced Automotive Care Inc responded on 09/23/2014

Robert took vehicle in unable to leave vehicle for an intermitant
wiring short before we started working on car we told h of a 65.00
inspection fee which he agreed after an hour of inspection he
was told all was working all lamps he told us he had worled on wiring for this problem BEFore and to check all his work we did
it seemed all hoid so I don't know what he is talking about

EP
ED P.
Hinsdale, IL
Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020
Oil Change and Brakes
As a long time customer of Advanced Automotive I, again, have been thoroughly satisfied with the excellent service! Thanks!

KRIATEN S.
Ford Edge
06/30/2020
Amazing service
Don was very professional and just a nice/trustworthy person. He was able to work on my car quickly and the cost was less than I expected. He even had someone come pick me up from my house when my car was ready. It was an overall great experience and I will be recommending them to everyone.

JOHN K.
Brookfield, IL
06/28/2020
Top-Notch Service
Top-Notch service at a fair price - if they can find a way to do a repair less expensively rather than more, they will do it!!

ANGEL M.
Melrose Park, IL
GMC Terrain
06/27/2020
Again, Don and his crew fixed everything before major repairs were needed.

AF
AJ F.
Mount Prospect, IL
06/26/2020
Service was amazing an my car worked great.

JERRY S.
Trustworthy
You can always rely on Don to do the work properly, and charge you a fair price!

BP
BYRON P.
Yorkville, IL
First time customer
I went to advance Automotive for work to be done one my car , I must say that I am happy with the work that I had done , the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable I highly reccomend that if your looking for a place to get your car serviced and not have to break the bank this is the place to go

CI
CORTNEY I.
Riverside, IL
Went above and beyond!
5 stars! Went above and beyond to help me. Fair pricing, good work, timely, and extremely nice!

BO
BARBRA O.
Car service
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change. Thank goodness they do a thorough inspection. A few major and dangerous maintenance issues were found. Don worked with me to resolve the worst and schedule further repairs, reducing the initial overall cost.

Jackie F.
Brookfield, IL
Honda HR-V
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Jackie said this business does a good job of doing good work. They do it quickly and are honest about what needs to be done.

AE
AMY E.
North Aurora, IL
Pontiac Torrent
06/17/2020
Amazing
You can receive best service from the advanced automotive. They are quick, reliable.