Danny D.

TH
Tom H.
01/30/2018
Tune-up with carburator rebuild
I had a 4 barrel carburator rebuild in September 2017. Putting a new 350 chevy engine in my 85 chevy truck. I was told when project was running, bring it in for an included timing set and carb adj. Jan. 29th 2018 broght it in, and as promised, was toned for no extra charge. This is customer service. So pleased with the outcome. Thank you. My project is a success. Great business here in Laramie.

TR
Tiffany R.
Ford Cab & Chassis
01/30/2018
Good Service
After having my vehicle for 3 weeks they worked on it on a Saturday and called me on a Sunday to say it was complete and I could come pick it up. No other shop in town would have worked weekends.

KC
Katie C.
01/17/2018
Fit me in right away during my car crisis.
My car battery was had and I knew if I turned it off I would need it jumped every time. I had it recharged and ended up in a pickle because I needed a new battery asap as I had my little ones in tow. They had pity on me even though it was during their lunch break. This mommy was relieved to have it taken care of so we wouldn't get stranded anywhere and thankfully it resolved all of my car troubles. I did not know how to get to the back of the shop where the sign said they all were but it only took a couple minutes.

Sara S.
Toyota Tundra
01/17/2018
Fair, timely, and friendly
I had a tough time finding a mechanic in Laramie that I liked. Fortunately a co-worker recommended Advanced Automotive and I've been with them ever since. My truck is an older model, so I take it in fairly regularly to get a lube, oil, & filter on it, as well as have a mechanic check it over just to make sure it's road-worthy in Wyoming's long distances. They don't charge for or recommend services that I don't need, which I appreciate greatly. In the past, when my finances were very tight, they worked with me to get the priority repairs and maintenance done first. As I had additional income, I worked to get lower-priority work done. Even better for my life is that they get the work done right the first time so I don't have to make repeated trips to the shop. I think the costs are fair for the quality services they provide. Last but not least, I always find everyone there friendly and helpful, from the person at the front desk to the mechanics to the person who gives people rides to their work location or home. Two thumbs way up from me!

Dolores B.
Rock River, WY
Pontiac Grand Am
11/29/2017
excellent service
We received excellent service. Very informative and detailed as far as the inspection of the car. Gave us options for the repairs.

AV
Adrianna V.
Buffalo, WY
Jeep Compass
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Adrianna said the people at this business were friendly and kind. Her vehicle was quickly done.

Derek S.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Derek said this is a great facility to get his vehicle worked on.

Dave C.
11/17/2017
Techy.

Bayli B.
Moorcroft, WY
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Bayli said the staff were courteous and prompt. The price was right and everything was done well.

AR
Abigial R.
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Abigial said this business was very communicative and comprehensive on what needed to be fixed and what it would cost.

Dave C.
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Dave said he had a good experience and he hopes Leonard keeps up the good work.

TW
Tyson W.
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Tyson said the staff was friendly.

EB
Emily B.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Emily said there were no problems with the work that was done.

BP
Bal P.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Bal said he was not satisfied with the service. The facility over charged him to fix his vehicle. The price was not fair.

Margo B.
Nissan Murano
10/25/2017
Recent service
Fast and great service!.

Chelsie C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/24/2017
very honest and upfront with you and helpful. Very friendly!
Always made time to talk with me, kept me up to date on what needed to be done very friendly! I am very grateful for the service I receive from Lenord and his guys!

AH
Ann H.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said that he never has any problems with this business and he would recommended them for service.

ZO
Zach O.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Zach said this business does all of his automotive work. The staff are his friends.

EA
E.J. A.
GMC Pickup
10/16/2017 Category: Service
E.J. said the staff at this business listened and responded promptly. They were very professional and friendly.