AC
Aaron C.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the problem was not fixed. He said he dropped the vehicle off at this business after there was a big snow storm, so maybe they were not able to take his vehicle out on the freeway for a test drive to see if the problem was fixed. He stated the staff told him maybe it was just his tire rod, they replaced the tire rod, and that didn't do anything at all. He added he would still recommend the place because of his past experiences there.

JENNIFER M.

SHELLY F.
Farmington, MI
08/14/2018
Very disappointed
I brought my car into A&E after my car accident. I was told that I needed a new wheel cover on the right front wheel since mine was damaged. I decided to have an oil change while I was there. I hadn’t heard from them regarding the wheel cover. I called 2 weeks after I was there only to find out that it wasn’t even ordered. The people on the phone wouldn’t own the problem blaming each other for the error. The wheel cover will now be there in 2 days. I am furious. I was referred to this shop and will never bring my car here again. I have nothing positive to say about A&E. Extremely disappointed.

JOHN B.
Farmington, MI
Honda Accord
07/29/2016
We had to take the Car to the Dealership as A/E couldn't diagnose the problem
It took 3 days for our Car to be inspected. After the wait, A/E replaced the Alternator thinking that was the problem---but it wasn't. The Car stalled out while driving--very dangerous. Rather than taking it back to A/E we went to the Dealership--they diagnosed the problem(Electronic related). Other repairs by A/E have been good--this one wasn't.

JENNIFER S.
GMC Safari
07/08/2016
Not happy.

NL
NANCY L.
05/30/2015
A high price for an incomplete job!
My car needed one more part added to the muffler system. Why didn't they call me and tell me that? Not just park it and tell me that it's all ready! What idiots!

Robert C.
Ford Windstar
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business did not fix the problem with his vehicle. They did not put it back together and told him that they could not fix it. They charged him $9 instead of the $45 they had originally told him because it took longer than they expected to look at it. He would not go back to them. This is a bad operation and they do not take care of their customers. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.

BD
Bob D.
04/11/2014 Category: Service
Bob said this business did not fix his vehicle, so he has to take it back.

BJ
BOB J.
11/18/2014
owner

PE
Pat E.
Redford, MI
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Pat said he had a few problems with the business because they did not always provide him with the service he expected. He goes there for body work, oil changes or when he has to have the brakes done. He also said he will not go anywhere else and he has no other complaints.

RJ
Roy J.
Chrysler Voyager
05/13/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Dale. He said he is satisfied with this business.

GC
Gerard C.
05/20/2019
Overall, a great experience.
I took my car in for AC work and replacing the blower resistor. Two other places had quoted me 600 for the resistor work. AE charged me less than 300. The AC was a cheap repair. It could have cost thousands somewhere else. My only complaint was that when I left there with my car, a dashboard light was flashing for the air bags and the FM antenna seemed to be disconnected on the radio. Taking the car back this morning to get those taken care of.

ADRIENNE S.
03/24/2019
Very Professional
Prompt service to get my car looked at. Did not feel like I was being sold into an unnecessary repair or that the prices were unwarranted. Courteous at checkout and very easy to communicate with.

BT
Bill T.
Farmington Hills, MI
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Bill said Steve does a great job.