FR
Frank R.
Buick Regal
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Frank said this business is the best.

BG
BRUCE G.
Chrysler Sebring
01/17/2020
HONEST...friendly...quality!!!
We have been coming to AE for years and have recommended them to countless others!
Finding a place that is honest friendly professional and does quality work is priceless!!!

BG
Bob G.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Bob said that the place had great staff.

DO
DAMIAN O.
Farmington Hills, MI
GMC Acadia
01/09/2020
Another great experience
Another great experience from the AE Auto Care team when I needed it most. I was going out of town and had an issue the morning I was leaving and the team took care of me with plenty of time to spare. I really appreciate their responsiveness! Great customer care!

MERLE S.
Dodge Durango
01/09/2020
everyone that works there is kind and considerate
got me in right away fix the car gave me a ride home and picked me up when it was done all around great service keep up the great customer service

Joe S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the business does a good job and they do it quickly.

John G.
01/02/2020
Great job good price
I worked with Steve Lee to get our 2007 Ford Five hundred repaired. It had swaying in the rear end. I brought in a pair of sway bar bushings as they seemed like they had too much play. They found out that they were bad and had to use a die cutter to remove the old ones. They installed the new ones and found that the right rear strut was leaking. They replace the rear struts under warranty and charged labor only for them. The charged the reduced labor that I was quoted on from Belle Tire! They followed up and did a great job. I had an estimate from Belle Tire that was outrageous, and stopped using them. This is the place to go if you want it done right>

JAMES S.
Redford, MI
Acura Integra
12/21/2019
Top Shelf Service Facility
Extremely professional, courteous and honest. Went above and beyond normalized expectations. Art and the boys are a true local gem!

FO
FRANK O.
Ford Taurus X
12/13/2019
AE Auto Care is where I go for my car. They are prompt, efficient, competitively priced and do good work. They do not try to upsell you.
Besides all the good things I can say about AE Auto Care is that do what you ask them to do. They don't try to up sell you like a dealership does. I have been having my car serviced by them for the last 10 years. That in it self says a lot about this business. Try them, you'll like them!

TG
Tim G.
Michigan
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the employees were able to fix his vehicle on the same day he dropped it off.

Marilyn S.
Lincoln Continental
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Marilyn said this business is excellent. They are wonderful, courteous and will bend over backwards to accommodate her. She highly recommends them. She has been going to them for years and has never experienced service like theirs before.

GW
GEORGE W.
12/06/2019
Trust
The average employee has been there over 15 years and they are all well trusted not one loose bolt or screw like I've had in most other shops and very quick

RICK G.
12/05/2019
Quick Oil Change
I go to AE for all of my family cars' maintenance and repairs and they're always friendly and professional. This time I was in and out in about 30 minutes for an oil change for my Mazda.

BW
Barbara W.
Jeep Patriot
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said everything was done quickly and well. She said she's been a customer ever since they opened, maybe 35-40 years.

CE
Carol E.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Carol said this business was able to take care of her vehicle quickly at a reasonable price.