JOHN D.
West Bloomfield, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/25/2020
Excellent work, Good prices
We have been bringing our cars to AE Auto care for close to 20 years. We have always had excellent service performed quickly and perfectly. We trust AE Auto care because they have earned it.

KL
KIM L.
Chevrolet Cutaway
11/17/2020
We have all our vehicles serviced at A.E Auto. They are always ready to get the job done.

DANIEL P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/16/2020
Very reliable
I have always been confident in taking my vehicles to AE. I have never been coned into having unnecessary work done like other places I have gone. They always put your concerns and safety first and stand behind there work 100%. I recommend them to all our friends and family.

ES
Ed S.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Eileen. She said they are terrific. They take good care of them. The work done on the vehicle is excellent.

Pontiac Grand Am
11/01/2020
Unbelievably great
Been coming to A.E for decades. Steve Lee takes great care of my family , always has we trust him totally .

MERLE S.
Dodge Durango
10/19/2020
honesty
the honesty of this place is great I had warranty work done and did not cost me 1 cent

Cody M.
South Lyon, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Cody said the dealership told him he needed new brakes. When he brought his vehicle to the business, they said he didn't. He respects that.

LE
Larry E.
Westland, MI
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Larry said the business is very good, he has never had a problem. He said he's brought his vehicles to the business over the years and they just have very good service.

JOHN R.
Novi, MI
10/01/2020
Cant be beat
Rapid service, excellent diagnosis , reasonable pricing

Sean C.
Michigan
Kia Sedona
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Sean said they were courteous quick got him in and out. They didn't find all sorts of things wrong. They didn't have lots of things that didn't need to be done which was good.

MERLE S.
Dodge Durango
09/20/2020
Customer
You guys got me in gave me a ride home picked me up when car was ready
Did a great job no troubles

MARILYN S.
Northville, MI
Cadillac CTS
09/11/2020
Always pleasant and very reliable
If I have a problem you are always available to see me. I trust you completely 😍😍

Charles W.
Northville, MI
Pontiac Grand Am
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the business provided great service.

Joanne S.
Saturn VUE
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Blandien. She said the business did a really great job with her vehicle's oil change and were prompt. She says she loves the business and they are great.

ED
ERNIE D.
Farmington Hills, MI
Acura RDX
08/28/2020
Perfect Repairs at a Fair Price
I brought this vehicle to AEAuto Care in need of both a major air conditioning repair, and replacing of rear brakes. First, the repairs were done perfectly. Air is super cool now, and brakes stop car as expected. Pricing? I saved $700 vs taking it to the dealership! Thanks Art, Steve and the AEAuto Care team!

Ernie