KR
KEITH R.
Royal Oak, MI
05/12/2020
Best service anywhere
The staff is outstanding.. I have been taking all of my family cars to AE for years. They always get you right in and make the service process easy. Highly recommend them!! Steve Letwinski knows his cars!

BT

MV
MIKE V.
05/08/2020
Honest
I came in thinking my alternator was shot. Instead, they showed me the adjustment light dial and only charged me for the diagnostic (which included going over the vehicle thoroughly and making recommendations). I feel confident that I am not going to get 'upsold' when I come here.

MERLE S.
Dodge Durango
04/22/2020
everyone that works there is kind and considerate
did a great job you guys are the best

Barb M.
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Barb said she has been going to this business for 15 years and would recommend them for service.

John B.
Farmington, MI
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/16/2020 Category: Service
John said the staff knew exactly the right fix for his vehicle, gave him an option for a better product and got it done in a very timely manner.

AD
Al D.
Plymouth, MI
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Al said everything was good.

TN
TONY N.
Chevrolet Cobalt
Excellent High Quality Service
They did a great job and they were very professional and customer oriented. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

SANDRA C.
04/14/2020
They are trustworthy and accomodating to those of us who need transportation back to our homes in case of lengthy repairs.
My family has used the services of AE Auto Care for literally decades. One of the first times I used them I had an Escort with 130,000 plus miles and a belt was slipping so I asked them to fix that and while they were in there, check all my belts and hoses and replace/repair whatever needed to be repaired. They came back and told me everything was fine I only needed that one belt replaced. I have used them ever since.

FD
FRANK D.
Lexus LS 430
04/14/2020
Had problem with gasket leaking oil after installation. They went overboard to fix the problem, I thank them for their support. Another great Job from People that care. My # 1 choice in auto care.

MT
Michael T.
Ann Arbor, MI
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he has been going to this business for years and they have always had really good service.

GM
GRETA M.
Chevrolet HHR
03/27/2020
Great place.
Everyone was extremely nice and friendly. Didn’t feel like any services were being pushed on me. Will definitely bring my car back for any auto needs.

Robin M.
Jeep Liberty
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Robin said that the staff is friendly and they do a good job. The only negative to her was that the place smells like cigarettes and this gave her a headache while she sat and waited for her vehicle to be finished. They are reliable and they don't take advantage. Her vehicle was fixed, she left with a headache, but was satisfied with the work.

Jeffery S.
Northville, MI
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Jeffery said he has used this business before and they always do a great job. They finish in a timely fashion and cost exactly what is agreed upon in the end.

Randal W.
Nissan Sentra
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Randal said his experience was real good.