HP
Huston P.
Kennesaw, GA
Kia Optima
02/04/2019
Reason for not giving the 5th star.
So far the repair is doing great, but when I came in the two gentlemen behind the counter didnt say anything to me until I went up to them and asked for the bill for my car. Through out the process of paying for the bill and leaving it didnt feel like they were happy to have had me do buisness with them. But like I said job well done.

Katherine M.
Kennesaw, GA
Volvo V70
01/28/2019
fixed
Our 2000 Volvo failed her first EPA test so we took her to Aero Automotive. They checked her out, replaced a weak coil and all spark plugs, ran through test to ensure no more failures.
This time she passed her EPA and should be good for another few years.

FW
Fitz W.
Toyota Pickup
01/20/2019
Very helpful and work is great
I can trust them and their work

LC
Lesley C.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Lesley said the service was great.

AW
Andrew W.
Jeep Liberty
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the business has excellent service and the guys are fantastic.

Steven S.
Georgia
Saab 9-3
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the staff was very polite and very precise on what work needed to be done on the vehicle. He stated Mike seemed to be very honest, as was Brock.

VP
Vivian P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/27/2018
Great service, nice people!
Very efficient, and short wait.

Kevin S.
Georgia
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said they do very good and he's very happy with them

Joe W.
Nissan Xterra
12/06/2018
Always there for us
Said it before, I’ll say it again, Mike & the folks at Aero Automotive are always there for us, getting the work we need done on time and done right at a reasonable price.

RN
Richard N.
Woodstock, GA
11/30/2018
The team at Aero Automotive are always friendly. They take good care of my truck .

David R.
Saturn VUE
11/27/2018
Rever
Great job and done quickly.

FJ
Feleshia J.
Porsche Panamera
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Feleshia said that the place completed her work promptly and on time, which was much appreciated.

GF
Greg F.
11/10/2018
Above and beyond
Thank you for the quick turnaround on our Honda Pilot. We only had 24 hrs before the car needed to be available to drive back to Savannah. You completed it in 2.5 hours. Thank you so much!!

NM
Nicholas M.
Atlanta, GA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said the business was clean and they had a supportive staff. They were kind and everything was dealt with in a timely manner. They were reasonably priced. Mike was a cool guy.

Powder Springs, GA
Honda Civic Sdn
11/01/2018
Aero does a avery good job fixing my cars.
Aero always find and fix the problems with my cars.

EK
Ed K.
Acworth, GA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/31/2018
Great
Own time, communicated with me, worked with me.

GF
Greg F.
10/14/2018
Aero Feedback
I appreciate how quickly my problem was resolved and the reasonable cost. Thank you!! Betty Flegle

Connor S.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Connor said Mike is straight forward, honest and he charges a fair price for labor cost.

John M.
10/05/2018
Serious maintenance without the stress
Our 2005 Pilot is closed to 200k miles, so time for the second timing belt service which is an involving and complicated service.

Mike and his team delivered with the quoted price and no surprises. Pilot is running great and this shop is the reason.

FG
FredericK G.
09/26/2018
Helpful, as usual
Everyone at Aero was helpful, and very easy to talk with. This time around, I needed to fix a problem on a budget. Mike was right there, helping me figure out different ways to attack the problem until we found one that worked for me. As always, I'm very impressed with the service at Aero. They're the only ones I take my cars to now.