Dena M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/18/2020
2003 VW BEETLE BUG Slow coolant leak
Erik? Erick? Eric? I don't know the correct spelling of his name? I've taken my car in twice, and both times he has been excellent, professional, and an awesome guy to deal with. He's upfront and honest looking out for my best interest. I felt well taken care of and more than pleased with the service I've received each time. Without a doubt he's my go to mechanic.

LR
Lacy r.
Oregon City, OR
08/14/2020
Honest and reliable
Needed my front brakes replaced and unfortunately found that there was a problem with my back brakes as well. Rich and his team clearly explained the situation to me and gave me a discount for being a return customer!
As everyone knows it is not easy to find a trustworthy mechanic but the affordable car doctor is someone that you can trust!

Vancouver, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/12/2020
Great work, quick turnaround
Richard and the crew had the same inclination that I had about my car. Got it fixed same day. Couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!

Tim B.
Beaverton, OR
08/05/2020
Really fast service à
We've been to them before with our other vehicle and both times they were super fast and really good.

IR
Israel R.
08/03/2020
Fast and friendly
These are my new mechanics. For everything that I can't handle myself I will be taking it to them these guys are affordable friendly and fast and honest

JU
Jahbarri U.
07/30/2020
Customer Service, good listener and caring
I explained what was going on with my car and it was easy and quick service, truly with a smile.

KP
Kathi p.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/26/2020
Customer service and very knowledgeable staff
Very fair prices for exceptional repairs

GT
Garrett T.
07/16/2020
Exceptional Care & Work
This is my second encounter with Rich and his shop, and I’ve honestly never found a more reliable place where I feel the work and communication is top-notch. Rich does a wonderful job of communicating exactly what he is going to do, and I’m extremely impressed with the output. Give this place a chance and you won’t be disappointed!

Levi B.
Nissan Sentra
07/14/2020
The absolute best experience I have ever had.
My car was starting to idle rough and would shake like crazy so I took it in to the doc and he wanted to make sure to correctly diagnose the issue before he started doing stuff to it and he diagnosed it for free, and literally 2 hours later he had it ready and running to perfect condition not to mention he is one of the nicest and most humble guys I've met.

MT
Mathew T.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/13/2020
Sealed up all my leaks
Like the title says they sealed up all my leaks and I had a wealth of them from transmission cooler lines to the rear main seal. We couldn't trust our main vehicle and thats not a good feeling. I feel like the time and money spent to have these repairs done by these guys have renewed my faith in the vehicle so I can pay attention to the road again not the gauges. Thank you Eric for the hours you put in and Rich for the great shop and good chat :) Look forward to maintaining both my vehicles here. Already recommended someone to you guys cheers.

BJ
Bailey J.
Jeep Patriot
07/04/2020
He's very honest with diagnosing the car ACCURATELY.
I really loved coming here! The customer service was amazing and I was able to get my car back the same day! I felt relaxed because nobody tried getting me to spend more money than I wanted to. He simply told me my cars problem and fixed it. Didn't beat around the bush or try to get more money out of Me. He mentioned other problems but wasn't pushy on fixing the problems now.

Kyle M.
Vancouver, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
07/02/2020
Richard and crew is amazing
I came in after a poor experience at a dealership. Richard took the time to listen to my situation and then thoroughly inspected my car. He then provided recommended services at competitive prices, but most importantly was honest about what was happening. I trust Affordable Car Doctor with my car. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

A
Andrea
Pontiac Trans Sport
07/01/2020
Had me in and out at a affordable rate!
He was nice and a mechanic I can trust!!!

G/
Gary /.
Land Rover LR2
06/26/2020
very reasonable and fast service
very rapid with their diagnosis and repair. Reasonable rates for the service

EW
Eddie W.
06/23/2020
Dependable
I came in not knowing what was wrong with my car and found out the worst for my clutch . But they made it easy kept in communication and gave me a great deal. This is the place I go now.