Kinsey M.
02/04/2015
Honest car care
Gives information honestly and not persuasively. Allows space to ask questions and make own decisions regarding service. Personable.

Jeffery G.
Clackamas, OR
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Jeffery said the owner of the business does good work. They are affordable and honest.

VJ
Vince J.
Lincoln Town Car
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Vince's wife. She said this business does good work.

NG
Neil G.
Volkswagen EuroVan
01/09/2015
No nonsense service
Thought I'd have to take my 2002 Eurovan to a VW specialist, but these guys handled it with aplomb. Good communication, prompt service and reasonable price. Good to have a new local go-to mechanic!
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/21/2015

Neil,   Thank you for entrusting us with your 2 Volkswagens. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with your again.....Rich

Stepahnie M.
Volkswagen Passat
01/09/2015
So nice to have a place to take my pesky VW.
Rich is the best. I quit going there since his shop moved a bit out of my area, so I was going close to my hood for brakes etc. The check engine light came on and I wasn't willing to take it to Halsey (who kept my car for 2 weeks once) or any others close to my hood. I told him I had been cheating cuz of location, he got me in the next day, had me out by 2:00. They called and asked me about repairs I may or may not want, I declined on one and no problem. Also got a free oil change. I'm a girl and just want my car fixed to the point that I can drive it safely. These guys are the best, super honest as far as I know. And it's really nice to get your car back the same day.

John H.
01/03/2015
Good service at reasonable prices
Chance took me to the repair shop nearest my house. I was treated to more than I've come to expect after years of using the dealer's service department.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/21/2015
Thank you for your business, Your a busy guy glad you had time for us to fix your baby to get you to the next refferee job for the kids. have a safe and successful 2015 my friend...Rich

SD
Sara D.
Mazda Protege
12/12/2014
Great and friendly service today getting my breaks done! The guys worked quickly to get me out of there as well! I have had nothing but good reasonable service every time I have been in!
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/21/2015

Sara, thx for the review, we hope for safe travels this year for you and your family.....Rich

CP
Charles P.
Jaguar S-Type
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Charles said the business does everything he needs, and the service is perfect.

Steve C.
Ford Escort
11/18/2014
Friendliness, straight talk, and good service.
At Car Doctor I have confidence that my car will get what it needs, and that I'll get pertinent information about what those needs are. Professional service.

EG
Elizabeth G.
11/10/2014
The mechanic doing my servicing
The owner needs to get things straight as far as scheduling. He really made it difficult for me: forgot to tell me the shop had moved, so I was 15 minutes late, and scheduled somebody else at the same time as me, she got served first cuz she knew they had moved and was there on time but did not need to be at work until and hour and a half after me!!! She helped calm me down, what could I do? I needed the service and was there!! I paid extra for parking that day cuz i got to work so late I missed the early bird special!! The mechanic was awesome, felt bad did his best got me out of there as quickly as possible. I lived!! :)

Jeff P.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/09/2014
Friendly and professional service.
Richard and erik were both very friendly and efficient. I will definitely take my vw jetta back for future repairs.

Sandi W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/31/2014 Category: Service
Sandi said they do a good job.

JV
Jim V.
Nissan Pickup
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Jim said he had to take the vehicle back because he had no brakes.

CF
Charlene F.
Mazda Protege5
10/20/2014
2003 Protégé 5 says "Ahhhhhh"
My trusty Mazda seems to have avoided any engine damage from its clogged radiator. (How does that even happen? It's a closed system!) After replacing it with a new one including thermostat, cap and system flush, the car now runs cooler than it did before the repairs. Rich also replaced all the fluids and changed the oil for me since the car was almost at the 48K recommended service mileage. He is obviously knowledgeable and assumes his customer is savvy; he offers clear explanations if you're not. I felt comfortable asking him all the questions I wanted and he spent the time to answer without rushing.

VD
Vicky D.
Volkswagen Golf
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Vicky said this business is convenient and she does not feel like she is being taken advantage of when she goes there.

Brittany B.
09/27/2014 Category: Service
Brittany said that they were helpful, informative and honest.

WG
WES G.
09/25/2014
Friendly, Honest, Affordable!!
Have always had a great working relationship with Rich. He has treated my wife and I in the best possible way over the past several years. It is a wonderful feeling to know you can trust your mechanic!

Curt B.
Oregon
Dodge Cab
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Curt said they were honest, prompt, thorough and very professional.

GK
Gwen K.
Toyota Pickup
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Gwen said she trusts this business and they do a good job.

HG
Henri G.
Honda Accord
09/16/2014
Title of the business says it all: "Affordable Car Doctor"
Great mechanic. Inexpensive and reliable.