John S.
06/15/2020
97 F150
I took in my vehicle in for a mysterious brake pedal problem that I couldn't figure out. After speaking with Rich he was intrigued and promised to take a look at it after a much needed break for him and his staff (this was on a Friday afternoon). I really didn't expect to hear from him until at least Thursday, but he called me Monday morning letting me know the solution was simple and the truck was ready to go. Very reasonable bill to boot.

DJ
Dale J.
Wilsonville, OR
06/12/2020
Fast and friendly
Have used rich many times. Very good at what he does

Nissan Pathfinder
06/10/2020
The staff and the way that you are treated, once you're there. I can better critque this business on another visit, I was only there for about forty minutes
My car was immediately taken care of and with care. I had two fog lights that were out, and nothing on my 1997 Pathfinder is easy to replace! The Car Doctor and his team, didn't have a problem replacing these two lamps for me. KUDOS to them....

Stephen M.
Honda Civic Si
06/04/2020
Trustworthy and knowledgeable
Great knowledge and competitive rates with fast turnaround. 👍

GF
Gonzalo F.
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/02/2020
Friendly
Very friendly people wont hesitate to come back.

ER
enahs r.
05/24/2020
Richard and his employee, can't remember his name sorry bro, they are both extremely knowledgeable and extremely honest. When I asked if I could stay and watch the work be was performing on my vehicle he was totally for it and was dry willing to teach, we started the project and he had me finish it, now I can do my own timing chain if I need to. The only thing that cought me off guard was when we/I were done working on my car he had me empty all his trash cans and then he made me yes made me SWEEP THE FLOOR. The small little bit of work he asked me to do was fine because his charges are very AFFORDABLE and the DOCTORS ALWAYS HAS A SMILE ON THEIR FACES 👍🤘✌️

Thank you Richard Jensen.........Shane K.

Kristi B.
05/11/2020
Nought a used truck from Car Doctor
We bought a 79' Ford F150 truck for our teenage son's first vehicle from Car Doctor. We knew of Car Doctor's reputation as having honest mechanics and great customer service. The owner went completly through the truck, made sure it was running well and explained everything about the trucks history. It is a great truck for our son's first vehicle. We will return again for any mechanic work we have for any of our family's vehicle's.

MalYNNDA H.
Mazda MPV
05/11/2020
Great neighborhood friendly mechanic!
Have always felt safe brining my vehicle into affordable car doctor.

05/06/2020
Affordable Car Doctor
They are great! Tons of energy, no lies, & my car turned out amazing. Thank you to the team!

Matt M.
Hillsboro, OR
04/30/2020
Customer service and quality
Shop went out of their way to diagnose and fix problems which my regular shop failed to do. Owner went above and beyond to discover the root of the issue where others would just start throwing parts at and the price would go up but the issue would remain. Not with this company. My problems are solved and my expectations exceeded. Also the owner gives back a powerful message to the community which I am proud to support as well!
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 05/01/2020

Vancouver, WA
Ford Transit Connect
04/24/2020
very good services
Very good service. quickly and on time.
I highly recommend.

VR
Vicki R.
04/22/2020
Honesty, Integrity, So Impressive!
My husband needed a car repair during the COVID-19 quarantine. This guy is like 3 minutes from our home. Such a nice guy, has a very inspirational life story, brutally honest with us about it and about the car. I was so impressed I had to write a review. We just found our new car guy! :)

Tim S.
02/22/2020
Professional, Customer Friendly, Skilled AAA+ service
I have used Affordable Car Doctor several times in the last three years. Each time my expectations were exceeded… By their extremely skilled and professional service.

Richard and his crew have replaced the transmission on one car, and did a total engine swap on my other car.

Each time the service was Swift, extremely customer friendly,… Richard worked to give me back my vehicle each time in the fastest method possible.

The part I like best about Affordable Car Doctor is they work with you to figure out exactly what meets your needs, and then get the job done.

No hassle, no extra issues, they put the customer FIRST, through the entire process, start to finish.
From expert diagnosis to quality parts and service, I can’t say enough about Affordable Car Doctor.

I highly recommend them for all your car service and automotive needs !!

TF
Tim F.
02/17/2020
Rich and crew are a reliable and trustworthy bunch
I take all of our cars to Richard and his crew for repairs, oil changes, and inspections. They are honest and always charge fair rates so that I don't have double check anything or get a quote someplace else. They're upfront about their turnaround time and it's always been a short wait for me.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 02/25/2020