Jorden R.
Clackamas, OR
Jeep Cherokee
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Jorden said the business seemed like a good fit.

Kinsey M.
05/02/2015
You guys are great! I always appreciate the prompt and professional service. The one thing that would make it better, is if you could update your new system so it is accurate with my info. I had my brakes done a few months ago, and the system still has the recommendation that I come in for my brakes to be done.

Josh R.
Oregon City, OR
Chrysler 300
04/23/2015
great service, knowledgeable and super helpful!
Rich & his staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Most importantly I always feel like I am treated fairly and not being hustled at all.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 04/24/2015

Thanks Josh we really appreciate that you travel so far to have us service your vehicle. Thank you for the continues referrels and business,  Enjoy your summer my friend... Owner Rich

Jason D.
Subaru Impreza
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Jason said this business is the best. They are reliable, affordable and great for the community.

Jason S.
Acura Integra
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Jason said this business had quick and efficient service.

RF
Ryan F.
Toyota Pickup
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Ryan said he had certain expectations ahead of time. There were things that he was not aware of which happened.

Doug S.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Doug said his experience was the best because Richard is so good.

Brenna B.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Brenna said the business provided service in a timely manner and for an unbeatable price.

Marlin G.
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Marlin said this business provided him with good service. He would recommend this business.

Dave B.
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Dave said the business helped him out with his vehicle and he was very satisfied with their service.

CP
Charles P.
Cadillac DeVille
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Charles said he only takes his vehicle to this business for service.

MYLES B.
Ford Escort
02/14/2015
wonderful people
I have never gone wrong with you guys.very friendly and very efficient .

Kinsey M.
02/04/2015
Honest car care
Gives information honestly and not persuasively. Allows space to ask questions and make own decisions regarding service. Personable.

Jeffery G.
Clackamas, OR
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Jeffery said the owner of the business does good work. They are affordable and honest.

VJ
Vince J.
Lincoln Town Car
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Vince's wife. She said this business does good work.

NG
Neil G.
Volkswagen EuroVan
01/09/2015
No nonsense service
Thought I'd have to take my 2002 Eurovan to a VW specialist, but these guys handled it with aplomb. Good communication, prompt service and reasonable price. Good to have a new local go-to mechanic!
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/21/2015

Neil,   Thank you for entrusting us with your 2 Volkswagens. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with your again.....Rich

Stepahnie M.
Volkswagen Passat
01/09/2015
So nice to have a place to take my pesky VW.
Rich is the best. I quit going there since his shop moved a bit out of my area, so I was going close to my hood for brakes etc. The check engine light came on and I wasn't willing to take it to Halsey (who kept my car for 2 weeks once) or any others close to my hood. I told him I had been cheating cuz of location, he got me in the next day, had me out by 2:00. They called and asked me about repairs I may or may not want, I declined on one and no problem. Also got a free oil change. I'm a girl and just want my car fixed to the point that I can drive it safely. These guys are the best, super honest as far as I know. And it's really nice to get your car back the same day.

John H.
01/03/2015
Good service at reasonable prices
Chance took me to the repair shop nearest my house. I was treated to more than I've come to expect after years of using the dealer's service department.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/21/2015
Thank you for your business, Your a busy guy glad you had time for us to fix your baby to get you to the next refferee job for the kids. have a safe and successful 2015 my friend...Rich

SD
Sara D.
Mazda Protege
12/12/2014
Great and friendly service today getting my breaks done! The guys worked quickly to get me out of there as well! I have had nothing but good reasonable service every time I have been in!
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/21/2015

Sara, thx for the review, we hope for safe travels this year for you and your family.....Rich

CP
Charles P.
Jaguar S-Type
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Charles said the business does everything he needs, and the service is perfect.