Dave S.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Dave said the business knows what they are doing, the people were nice and the price was reasonable.

CE
Carl E.
Washington
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
07/19/2014 Category: Service
Carl said he likes Rich because he is a good guy.

RD
Reggie D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Reggie said he was really happy with this business.

KJ
Katie J.
Ford Econoline
07/03/2014
Rich and Wes
I almost down graded to 4 stars because the loaner's window crank handle kept falling off. Thanks for great service, work and the loaner. Don

Josh R.
Oregon City, OR
07/02/2014
great service, knowledgeable and super helpful!
Richard and his staff are awesome to work with and always helpful. I take both mine and my wife's car to him.

MY
Mike Y.
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Mike said this business has amazing mechanics. They offer fair pricing and are very honest. They work on the small things first and then let him know if anything else is needed. He would absolutely recommend them to others. For a small operation, they are the best.

KL
Ken L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Ken said he knows one of the mechanics at this business and everything went well.

Steve W.
06/17/2014
Super Honest, Skilled and Friendly
The dealership wanted $4,000 to replace transmission and Affordable Car Doctor fixed it for $400 !!! I reccomend them to anyone for any auto repair. Rich is great guy.

Matt H.
06/17/2014
Great service, reliable workmanship, and friendly faces
The reliability of the work, fair prices, and the customer service will have my business for life. I know 100% that they are going to be able to fix what is wrong and I'm not going to get gouged at all on the prices.

Speed and dependibility are where these guys really shine. Rich and the other guys in the shop are very informative, respectful, and a pleasure to work with. It puts me at ease that they make a car problem seem like its going to be okay, that I dont have to worry, and that I know I am not going to get screwed over. In my book, that goes a long way. I have never felt uncomfortable around the shop, which seems to be a bit of a rarity these days in Portland.

I recommend everyone I know to this place because I know in the long run, it is going to save them a bunch of problems. Give these guys a shot and you wont regret it.

BP
Bob P.
06/14/2014 Category: Service
Bob said this business has good customer service.

Marlin G.
06/13/2014
They do what they say
My old ford Ranger has had a few issues the last 2 years. Richard has been a big help in fixing in a timely manner and at a fair price. You will get fair and friendly treatment.

Tom B.
Carlton, OR
06/12/2014
Great service and very professional & affordable.
Rich is such a great mechanic. I live over 40 miles away and would recommend this shop to any body. The drive is well worth the peace of mind that the work done on my cars is done right. You can't put a price on that, and yet the name says it all, very affordable for the high service and quality in work. I don't feel like Rich is just out to make a buck, I truly feel he truly takes pride in his work and his costumer service level. Thank you for not over changing me and only fixing what needed fixed, Rich saved me over $200. I will be back for all my car needs.

EG
eric g.
06/12/2014
mechanic with character
Richard Jensen is a mechanic that I tell people about on a plane. He is fair down to Earth and treats everyone with dignity and respect. I know nothing about cars and mr. Jensen is the first person I call when I am looking at a car. Do yourself a favor try him once you won't regret it.

shawn b.
06/10/2014
Thorogh,Knowledgable, & AFFORDABLE.
I went in for a free Fathers day oil change,I wanted my (new to me) vehichle inspected, they found it to be in good shape but needed the transmission fluid changed. We were able to get it done in same visit for affordable price. Also Thankful to learn front brakes are good and my back need to be done soon. I Always like working with Rich & Wes, they have Always met my needs. They will have my return business!!!