Jason D.
Subaru Impreza
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Jason said this business is the best. They are reliable, affordable and great for the community.

Jason S.
Acura Integra
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Jason said this business had quick and efficient service.

RF
Ryan F.
Toyota Pickup
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Ryan said he had certain expectations ahead of time. There were things that he was not aware of which happened.

Doug S.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Doug said his experience was the best because Richard is so good.

Brenna B.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Brenna said the business provided service in a timely manner and for an unbeatable price.

Marlin G.
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Marlin said this business provided him with good service. He would recommend this business.

Dave B.
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Dave said the business helped him out with his vehicle and he was very satisfied with their service.

CP
Charles P.
Cadillac DeVille
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Charles said he only takes his vehicle to this business for service.

MYLES B.
Ford Escort
02/14/2015
wonderful people
I have never gone wrong with you guys.very friendly and very efficient .

Kinsey M.
02/04/2015
Honest car care
Gives information honestly and not persuasively. Allows space to ask questions and make own decisions regarding service. Personable.

Jeffery G.
Clackamas, OR
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Jeffery said the owner of the business does good work. They are affordable and honest.

VJ
Vince J.
Lincoln Town Car
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Vince's wife. She said this business does good work.

NG
Neil G.
Volkswagen EuroVan
01/09/2015
No nonsense service
Thought I'd have to take my 2002 Eurovan to a VW specialist, but these guys handled it with aplomb. Good communication, prompt service and reasonable price. Good to have a new local go-to mechanic!
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/21/2015

Neil,   Thank you for entrusting us with your 2 Volkswagens. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with your again.....Rich

Stepahnie M.
Volkswagen Passat
01/09/2015
So nice to have a place to take my pesky VW.
Rich is the best. I quit going there since his shop moved a bit out of my area, so I was going close to my hood for brakes etc. The check engine light came on and I wasn't willing to take it to Halsey (who kept my car for 2 weeks once) or any others close to my hood. I told him I had been cheating cuz of location, he got me in the next day, had me out by 2:00. They called and asked me about repairs I may or may not want, I declined on one and no problem. Also got a free oil change. I'm a girl and just want my car fixed to the point that I can drive it safely. These guys are the best, super honest as far as I know. And it's really nice to get your car back the same day.

John H.
01/03/2015
Good service at reasonable prices
Chance took me to the repair shop nearest my house. I was treated to more than I've come to expect after years of using the dealer's service department.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/21/2015
Thank you for your business, Your a busy guy glad you had time for us to fix your baby to get you to the next refferee job for the kids. have a safe and successful 2015 my friend...Rich