BP
Bob P.
06/14/2014 Category: Service
Bob said this business has good customer service.

Marlin G.
06/13/2014
They do what they say
My old ford Ranger has had a few issues the last 2 years. Richard has been a big help in fixing in a timely manner and at a fair price. You will get fair and friendly treatment.

Tom B.
Carlton, OR
06/12/2014
Great service and very professional & affordable.
Rich is such a great mechanic. I live over 40 miles away and would recommend this shop to any body. The drive is well worth the peace of mind that the work done on my cars is done right. You can't put a price on that, and yet the name says it all, very affordable for the high service and quality in work. I don't feel like Rich is just out to make a buck, I truly feel he truly takes pride in his work and his costumer service level. Thank you for not over changing me and only fixing what needed fixed, Rich saved me over $200. I will be back for all my car needs.

EG
eric g.
06/12/2014
mechanic with character
Richard Jensen is a mechanic that I tell people about on a plane. He is fair down to Earth and treats everyone with dignity and respect. I know nothing about cars and mr. Jensen is the first person I call when I am looking at a car. Do yourself a favor try him once you won't regret it.

shawn b.
06/10/2014
Thorogh,Knowledgable, & AFFORDABLE.
I went in for a free Fathers day oil change,I wanted my (new to me) vehichle inspected, they found it to be in good shape but needed the transmission fluid changed. We were able to get it done in same visit for affordable price. Also Thankful to learn front brakes are good and my back need to be done soon. I Always like working with Rich & Wes, they have Always met my needs. They will have my return business!!!