Jesse C.
Nissan Sentra
12/30/2015 Category: Service
Jesse said the service the business provided was fine but their prices were too high.

Jesse C.
Nissan Sentra
12/30/2015 Category: Service

DAVID L.
Fairview, OR
08/05/2014
attention to detail going away, what happened to it?
just got in from Yakima after getting the car back, lucky to make it back. Spent $358 to fix runnability issues, made it 48 hours before it crapped out again. Had to wire tie vacumn line back on just so it would run. Check engine light back on. Would not trust my family in this car on a road trip until someone fix's this car properly. Used to have good luck with the shop, not so much anymore.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 08/06/2014

Affordable Car Doctor is sad to hear that what we found wasnt a one time thing which was our thoughts becasue uncommon issue and hose we found off fit well. Just for clarity the bill was $350 and $250 of this bill was fixing heater control. Our bill for finding the runnability issue was $100, we couldnt charge you for a fix because we were unable to figure out that the car needed a fix at that time or that this was even going to be a problem. Thankful we were able to explain what we did fiind well enough for you to locate if it happen again...We absolutely always try and put our best foot forward, and our goal is to fix the car if its within our scope...Owner Rich

BJ
Bailey J.
Jeep Patriot
07/04/2020
He's very honest with diagnosing the car ACCURATELY.
I really loved coming here! The customer service was amazing and I was able to get my car back the same day! I felt relaxed because nobody tried getting me to spend more money than I wanted to. He simply told me my cars problem and fixed it. Didn't beat around the bush or try to get more money out of Me. He mentioned other problems but wasn't pushy on fixing the problems now.

Kyle M.
Vancouver, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
07/02/2020
Richard and crew is amazing
I came in after a poor experience at a dealership. Richard took the time to listen to my situation and then thoroughly inspected my car. He then provided recommended services at competitive prices, but most importantly was honest about what was happening. I trust Affordable Car Doctor with my car. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

A
Andrea
Pontiac Trans Sport
07/01/2020
Had me in and out at a affordable rate!
He was nice and a mechanic I can trust!!!

G/
Gary /.
Land Rover LR2
06/26/2020
very reasonable and fast service
very rapid with their diagnosis and repair. Reasonable rates for the service

EW
Eddie W.
06/23/2020
Dependable
I came in not knowing what was wrong with my car and found out the worst for my clutch . But they made it easy kept in communication and gave me a great deal. This is the place I go now.

John S.
06/15/2020
97 F150
I took in my vehicle in for a mysterious brake pedal problem that I couldn't figure out. After speaking with Rich he was intrigued and promised to take a look at it after a much needed break for him and his staff (this was on a Friday afternoon). I really didn't expect to hear from him until at least Thursday, but he called me Monday morning letting me know the solution was simple and the truck was ready to go. Very reasonable bill to boot.

DJ
Dale J.
Wilsonville, OR
06/12/2020
Fast and friendly
Have used rich many times. Very good at what he does

Nissan Pathfinder
06/10/2020
The staff and the way that you are treated, once you're there. I can better critque this business on another visit, I was only there for about forty minutes
My car was immediately taken care of and with care. I had two fog lights that were out, and nothing on my 1997 Pathfinder is easy to replace! The Car Doctor and his team, didn't have a problem replacing these two lamps for me. KUDOS to them....

Stephen M.
Honda Civic Si
06/04/2020
Trustworthy and knowledgeable
Great knowledge and competitive rates with fast turnaround. 👍

GF
Gonzalo F.
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/02/2020
Friendly
Very friendly people wont hesitate to come back.

ER
enahs r.
05/24/2020
Richard and his employee, can't remember his name sorry bro, they are both extremely knowledgeable and extremely honest. When I asked if I could stay and watch the work be was performing on my vehicle he was totally for it and was dry willing to teach, we started the project and he had me finish it, now I can do my own timing chain if I need to. The only thing that cought me off guard was when we/I were done working on my car he had me empty all his trash cans and then he made me yes made me SWEEP THE FLOOR. The small little bit of work he asked me to do was fine because his charges are very AFFORDABLE and the DOCTORS ALWAYS HAS A SMILE ON THEIR FACES 👍🤘✌️

Thank you Richard Jensen.........Shane K.

Kristi B.
05/11/2020
Nought a used truck from Car Doctor
We bought a 79' Ford F150 truck for our teenage son's first vehicle from Car Doctor. We knew of Car Doctor's reputation as having honest mechanics and great customer service. The owner went completly through the truck, made sure it was running well and explained everything about the trucks history. It is a great truck for our son's first vehicle. We will return again for any mechanic work we have for any of our family's vehicle's.