Jesse C.
Nissan Sentra
12/30/2015 Category: Service
Jesse said the service the business provided was fine but their prices were too high.

Jesse C.
Nissan Sentra
12/30/2015 Category: Service

DAVID L.
Fairview, OR
08/05/2014
attention to detail going away, what happened to it?
just got in from Yakima after getting the car back, lucky to make it back. Spent $358 to fix runnability issues, made it 48 hours before it crapped out again. Had to wire tie vacumn line back on just so it would run. Check engine light back on. Would not trust my family in this car on a road trip until someone fix's this car properly. Used to have good luck with the shop, not so much anymore.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 08/06/2014

Affordable Car Doctor is sad to hear that what we found wasnt a one time thing which was our thoughts becasue uncommon issue and hose we found off fit well. Just for clarity the bill was $350 and $250 of this bill was fixing heater control. Our bill for finding the runnability issue was $100, we couldnt charge you for a fix because we were unable to figure out that the car needed a fix at that time or that this was even going to be a problem. Thankful we were able to explain what we did fiind well enough for you to locate if it happen again...We absolutely always try and put our best foot forward, and our goal is to fix the car if its within our scope...Owner Rich

JI
Jill I.
01/20/2020
Long time customer
I’ve been a happy customer for about a decade now. Rich and Eric are trustworthy mechanics good to have in your corner. They are upfront & get the job done affordably as possible.

BA
Brandon A.
Damascus, OR
01/10/2020
Rich goes out of his way to make his customers feel respected and welcome .
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you, thank you for what u do to make the world a beter place helping people,

KH
Kevin H.
12/17/2019
Outstanding, straightforward and honest
After being referred by a friend to Affordable I have always found their work, communication, and cost stellar. Rich and Eric are spot on with every aspect of their work and the quality they provide. Thanks for the job well done!
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 12/19/2019

John C.
Land Rover LR3
12/16/2019
Very friendly, honest and knowledgeable
Very friendly,courtesy and straight forward. Right up front he told us that he was a small shop and it might take a few days. We had it back on the day promised. We found our new mechanic!
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 12/19/2019

THANK YOU ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SEASON WITH FAMILY, rICH

Robert R.
11/13/2019
Fast easy friendly, very pleased.

Dena M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/31/2019
Explained everything clearly
Erik was polite and extremely knowledgeable. Called me to explain what was necessary and why. I've been in Portland for about 18 months and have been concerned about finding a good mechanic. No worries now. Thanks, Eric
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 11/04/2019

TG
Travis g.
10/26/2019
Excellent Mechanics, Honest, Affordable
As close to miracle workers as you will find for your car. Honest quality work every time. I've had brakes, clutch, timing belt, a/c repair all done here. Everything runs strong 40,000 miles later. They just replaced my catalytic converter in just 2 hours. Super good work. They also will notice if anything is amiss, like a bulging radiator hose etc. Trustworthy. I drive a 96 Honda well over 260000 miles on it.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/31/2019

Thank You, we try our best treat each car as if it were our own, Rich

MF
MATT F.
Happy Valley, OR
Cadillac Escalade
10/16/2019
Best Mechanic Ever!!!
I always go here for our vehicles.
We had a problem with our Escalade recently and we took it to a dealer to have it fixed bc it was on a Saturday. Big mistake!!! I should have waited until Monday. The dealer had it for over a week and kept saying throwing parts at it. $1000 later and the problem was still happening. Sent it to Rich and within a couple days he had it fixed. Thanks again
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/16/2019

Thnak you Matt you have stayed loyal for so long, We appreciate your business,,,

ES
Erik S.
10/02/2019
10 out of 5
This place is great. Every time I go I'm always impressed by these guys. They work really hard and do their best, and make sure to explain every question I've had. These guys will be my go to as long as I live in the area!

Jan T.
09/25/2019
First time customer
I heard about them from a Facebook ad and decided to get my car serviced through them. They were friendly and their work seems very thorough. They also decided to drive with me to help diagnose what is wrong with my brakes.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/02/2019

Craig M.
Dodge Dakota
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Craig said he would recommend the business for service.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/02/2019

Jessica D.
Mercury Sable
09/21/2019
Honest and clear communication about what needs to be done
I’ve been here twice and left happy both times. These guys are honest and willing to let you know what needs doing now and what can wait. Also, they didn’t talk down to me because I’m a woman. I’ll be taking my car back to Affordable Auto Doc!