Jesse C.
Nissan Sentra
12/30/2015 Category: Service
Jesse said the service the business provided was fine but their prices were too high.

Jesse C.
Nissan Sentra
12/30/2015 Category: Service

DAVID L.
Fairview, OR
08/05/2014
attention to detail going away, what happened to it?
just got in from Yakima after getting the car back, lucky to make it back. Spent $358 to fix runnability issues, made it 48 hours before it crapped out again. Had to wire tie vacumn line back on just so it would run. Check engine light back on. Would not trust my family in this car on a road trip until someone fix's this car properly. Used to have good luck with the shop, not so much anymore.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 08/06/2014

Affordable Car Doctor is sad to hear that what we found wasnt a one time thing which was our thoughts becasue uncommon issue and hose we found off fit well. Just for clarity the bill was $350 and $250 of this bill was fixing heater control. Our bill for finding the runnability issue was $100, we couldnt charge you for a fix because we were unable to figure out that the car needed a fix at that time or that this was even going to be a problem. Thankful we were able to explain what we did fiind well enough for you to locate if it happen again...We absolutely always try and put our best foot forward, and our goal is to fix the car if its within our scope...Owner Rich

TP
Tatiana p.
Jeep Patriot
10/22/2020
Best Mechanic Around
Most visits to the mechanic shop can be a headache. However at Car Doctor I had a great experience! I received a full car inspection and was told what I needed for my car to be fixed with no extras or gimics. I felt welcomed right away from the owner Rich who did my electric inspection right before closing and didn’t charge me just told me to come back to finish the rest of the Inspection the next day. Also to Eric who was very communicative and helped with the rest of the details needed to be done to the car. Good service and good pricing! Over all I would come back again and definitely refer this company to any friends needing to fix their vehicle.

DA
Dan A.
09/28/2020
Professional & upfront.
Hands down the best. They stand by there work. Friendly & knowledgeable. Top notch!

Dustin C.
Jeep Patriot
09/05/2020
Honest and reliable
I’ve gone to Rich a few times now, and I absolutely trust his judgment and that he won’t try to suggest things you don’t need for your car or take advantage of someone’s lack of knowledge. And his prices are affordable. He is my go-to for anything my car might need.

S
sHANE
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
08/28/2020
People, Service, follow-up
Thank you guys for helping with the car and taking of the issue. I would recommend these guys to anyone and for my future issue with cars.

CF
Charlotte F.
08/27/2020
As Rich advertises Affordable Car Care
Rich is a straight up guy. He helped me address all my concerns. Even on the way home, my car was performing better.

Jeep Liberty
08/25/2020
Communication is key
Rich and his team communicated exactly what needed to be done and informed me prior to performing anything. I felt completely comfortable and satisfied with bringing my car to Affordable Car Dr and happy with the results and I will continue to bring my vehicles there in the future.

Dena M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/18/2020
2003 VW BEETLE BUG Slow coolant leak
Erik? Erick? Eric? I don't know the correct spelling of his name? I've taken my car in twice, and both times he has been excellent, professional, and an awesome guy to deal with. He's upfront and honest looking out for my best interest. I felt well taken care of and more than pleased with the service I've received each time. Without a doubt he's my go to mechanic.

LR
Lacy r.
Oregon City, OR
08/14/2020
Honest and reliable
Needed my front brakes replaced and unfortunately found that there was a problem with my back brakes as well. Rich and his team clearly explained the situation to me and gave me a discount for being a return customer!
As everyone knows it is not easy to find a trustworthy mechanic but the affordable car doctor is someone that you can trust!

Vancouver, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/12/2020
Great work, quick turnaround
Richard and the crew had the same inclination that I had about my car. Got it fixed same day. Couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!

Tim B.
Beaverton, OR
08/05/2020
Really fast service à
We've been to them before with our other vehicle and both times they were super fast and really good.

IR
Israel R.
08/03/2020
Fast and friendly
These are my new mechanics. For everything that I can't handle myself I will be taking it to them these guys are affordable friendly and fast and honest

JU
Jahbarri U.
07/30/2020
Customer Service, good listener and caring
I explained what was going on with my car and it was easy and quick service, truly with a smile.