Jesse C.
Nissan Sentra
12/30/2015 Category: Service
Jesse said the service the business provided was fine but their prices were too high.

Jesse C.
Nissan Sentra
12/30/2015 Category: Service

DAVID L.
Fairview, OR
08/05/2014
attention to detail going away, what happened to it?
just got in from Yakima after getting the car back, lucky to make it back. Spent $358 to fix runnability issues, made it 48 hours before it crapped out again. Had to wire tie vacumn line back on just so it would run. Check engine light back on. Would not trust my family in this car on a road trip until someone fix's this car properly. Used to have good luck with the shop, not so much anymore.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 08/06/2014

Affordable Car Doctor is sad to hear that what we found wasnt a one time thing which was our thoughts becasue uncommon issue and hose we found off fit well. Just for clarity the bill was $350 and $250 of this bill was fixing heater control. Our bill for finding the runnability issue was $100, we couldnt charge you for a fix because we were unable to figure out that the car needed a fix at that time or that this was even going to be a problem. Thankful we were able to explain what we did fiind well enough for you to locate if it happen again...We absolutely always try and put our best foot forward, and our goal is to fix the car if its within our scope...Owner Rich

ES
Erik S.
10/02/2019
10 out of 5
This place is great. Every time I go I'm always impressed by these guys. They work really hard and do their best, and make sure to explain every question I've had. These guys will be my go to as long as I live in the area!

Jan T.
09/25/2019
First time customer
I heard about them from a Facebook ad and decided to get my car serviced through them. They were friendly and their work seems very thorough. They also decided to drive with me to help diagnose what is wrong with my brakes.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/02/2019

Craig M.
Dodge Dakota
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Craig said he would recommend the business for service.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/02/2019

Jessica D.
Mercury Sable
09/21/2019
Honest and clear communication about what needs to be done
I’ve been here twice and left happy both times. These guys are honest and willing to let you know what needs doing now and what can wait. Also, they didn’t talk down to me because I’m a woman. I’ll be taking my car back to Affordable Auto Doc!

Russ M.
09/15/2019
Years of service top notch
Loyal customer for years perfect that's good admit it
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Mr. Mills for being so loyal over the years,,,

CP
Charles P.
Dodge Durango
09/13/2019
Awesome
Only place I go!!!! Eric and Rich are honest and good at what they do.

RP
Regina P.
GMC Envoy
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Regina said the service was fast and the price was affordable.

RP
Regina P.
GMC Envoy
09/07/2019
Great work fast service
Great work fast service 👍 and afortable and they work with you😁
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 09/09/2019

Dustin M.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said that they are nice people and that he is happy with them They provide good service in a timely manner.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 09/05/2019

Marlin G.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Marlin said the employees did a good job.

AJ
Angie J.
Mazda Tribute
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Angie said the service was excellent.

HM
Holt M.
Oceanside, CA
01/16/2018
Honest, fast, and straight forward
Rich and his crew have always done an excellent job on my vehicles. There is nothing hidden, everything up front, and excellent customer care. If I am in a jam or just need regular maintenance, Affordable Car Doctor has stepped up to the plate every single time and exceeded expectations. Having moved from PDX, you can tell the stark difference between good car care, and the excellent job Rich and Affordable Car Doctor can do. It will be the last mechanic you ever go to.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words, We try and service as if was our own car. Happy 2018

Michelle B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/11/2018
shake, rattle, and roll
I brought my car in because it was shaking and stalling. The check engine light came on. Eric was able to correct the issue and my car drives better than it did before.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/18/2018

We appreciate your business, thank you

Chris M.
Audi allroad
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Chris said the service was great.

have a grat 2018 thank you

Trent B.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Trent said this business was reasonably priced and it did not take too long to repair his vehicle.

Doug M.
Damascus, OR
Nissan Pathfinder
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Doug said Eric is a really good guy. He provided good service and stuck to the price he gave him. He hasn't had any problems with anything.

TP
Tilda P.
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Tilda said she would recommend this business for service.