AW
Hyde Park, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
08/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly professional shop.
Heidi is the first person to greet you. She is friendly, personable and professional.
I appreciate that Jim the owner has been speaking to me about my car and doing the work the past few times after I had problems with my car recently.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/09/2020

RP
Ron and Adrienne P.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Albrechts is the best!
You guys are the best- take us in on short notice and I feel you are fair and honest. I have referred many people to you.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you very much Mr. & Mrs. Perry. Referring us to friends and family means everything to us

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
Nissan Frontier
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Great service and a great staff. Always a pleasure to have my truck taken care of at Abrechts. Kathy

RE
Rachel E.
Beacon, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Trustworthy Friendly Fun
As a single woman I have to know that I can trust my car mechanic. I know that I’ll get a true report on what my car needs and that my car will go for its full life. Grateful to be in their care.
They are friendly and professional but also fun to be around.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for your kind words Rachel. I love that you enjoy your appointments ;)

PH
Pam H.
Top notch
Honest and dependable service
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/24/2020

Barbara M.
Bolt in tire
As always a great job done

Thank you Ms. Myers

Toyota Tundra 4WD
excellent shop
extremely professional and their diagnosis of the problem is always correct

PD
Phyllis D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is always so accommodating.
As always everything went well been coming here for about twenty years Heidi is always so welcoming and Jim always takes very good care of you.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you Phyllis. It easy to be accommodating when our customers,  like you are so awesome 💖

TG
Ted and Tracy G.
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Fixed my 2011 BMW 328i , fantastic work and communication
Can't say enough good things about Albrecht Auto Repair.
Fixed my BMW back to what feels like, almost new.
Highly recommended service!

Thank you so much for your kind words and great review. Always a pleasure working with you

NZ
Neil Z.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
100% satisfied
I would highly recommend them. I did a car inspection and everything went very smoothly. Customer service is great. So glad I found a reliable repair shop in my neighborhood.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/18/2020

Welcome to Albrecht's, Neil !!!  We are also very happy you found us 😉

Teresa B.
Poughquag, NY
Honda Element
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Dependable
You can always count on Albrecht’s Auto to come through when you need them.
My car broke down on a Thursday evening. The drive shaft disconnected.
Albrecht’s was not only able to squeeze me in on a already busy Friday but Jimmy Albrecht got my car on the road, safely.
The repairs were quick and affordable. Thank you Albrecht!

We don't see you often Teresa but when we do it's always interesting 😊
So happy we were able to help

WB
Walter B.
Wappingers Falls, NY
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Servicing my sonata
Always prompt and friendly service,everything done as promised and in a professional manner.
I've been useing for years and will continue to do so.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you Walter, we appreciate your continued patronage.

RP
Ron and Terry P.
Mazda CX-7
07/17/2020 Category: Service
A shop you can Trust!
Jim Albrecht, Heidi, Savas and Mike are very nice to deal with, thorough, accurate and give more than excellent service at a good price. No Worries!

Thank you Ron. Happy that you and Terry are pleased with the repairs

Honda HR-V
07/14/2020 Category: Service
I totally forgot....!!!!
Heidi most graciously called to remind me of the appointment I had set up for my NYS Inspection.... because I had COMPLETELY forgot about it! I arrived 15 minutes late but was still welcomed with a smile. Since social distancing is taken into account for clients who are waiting for their cars, I truly appreciated the fact that Albrecht's could still accommodate me!
Always, I pleasure to do business with these fabulous people!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/14/2020

Soooo funny, you're reaction. Always a please having you guys here. Thank you for being such great customers

Ray and Veronica R.
Ford Pickup F150
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Thanks to Mike
So busy talking with Heidi and Jim didn’t get a chance to thank Mike. Thank you Mike!!
Great team and excellent service.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/09/2020

LoL......too funny. I will pass your "Thank you" on.