Scott and Barbara B.
Hyde Park, NY
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent mechanical and clerical service
Always dependable.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. B

Susan S.
Lagrangeville, NY
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
Quick and complete, with smiling, friendly service and free coffee.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/31/2019

LoL, thank you Susan ?

Michael and Carol M.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
As always Heidi takes care of it all....my car was inspected and I was out in no time. Thanks Albrechts...you are the best!!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you. I try my best..... Always great to see you

SG
Susan G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Nissan Rogue Select
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Place to Have Your Car Serviced
Albrecht's Auto Repair is always reliable and trustworthy. When I visit, I have to wait for my car and I, actually, look forward to waiting and engaging in conversation with Heidi in the front office. Whether it is to get my car inspected or repaired, Jimmy Albrecht has managed to hire a top-notch crew who work with an for him. Kudos to Albrecht's Auto Repair!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/28/2019

Awww, thanks you so much Susan for this wonderful review. You have been such a great customer for so many years. We love catching up with you on your visits. ;)

Barbara M.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
A repair shop I can trust
I never worry that I will be taken advantage of because I am a female
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/19/2019

I'm so happy you feel comfortable. We ARE certified female friendly

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
Nissan Frontier
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick oil change, in and out, good price, friendly service, reassured that my truck was safe. Got an appointment right away, was overdue with my oil change, called in a panic and was put to ease right away. Everyone at Albrecht's is the BEST! Kathy Kruger
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/15/2019

RT
Raymond T.
Saturn VUE
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Job well done.
Work completed in a timely manner. Heidi and Jim are professional and courteous, it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Raymond , much appreciated ?

Diana R.
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone always friendly and you can trust what they say your car needs
Albrechts Auto Repair has been used by all my family for years. Heidi is the first voice you hear and she is always friendly, knowledgeable and gets you a convenient appointment quickly. Jim and his staff are always on time, do great work and keep my car in tip top shape. I can trust that when the car needs special service it actually needs it and that they will do the work properly the first time. Would recommend them to anyone I know confidently and without any reservation.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/12/2019

Millbrook, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Impreza service
?????
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/11/2019

Don S.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Repair
Fixed more than I requested. Decent price. Friendly Staff
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/25/2019

KL
Kelly L.
Jeep Liberty
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Family friendly
My children called me and told me the directional just stopped working. Since one of my kids were taking there road test on Monday I told them to go to Albrecht.
They worked with us fixed the directional and allowed me to pay over the phone.
Lifesavers.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/22/2019

I'm happy we were able to help. It was 4:45 on Friday, luckily she came in then and not 15 minutes later ;)

WK
Wyatt K.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Ford Pickup F350
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Always great
Thanks Jim & Savas for working on my truck (again, lol)
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/15/2019

You are very welcome, again

John P.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Expert Technicians, Friendly Team and Guaranteed work
Repair of front brake speed sensor

FP
Fred P.
Poughquag, NY
06/26/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service
Great service as always!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/27/2019

06/22/2019 Category: Service
As always my experience was perfect. I went in for an oil change and as you walk in the door your greeted by Heidi who is always cheerful. Work gets done and they pay attention to what’s going on with my car to make sure I’m safe .....thank you Albrechts you’re the best
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/23/2019