Ray and Veronica R.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Great people great service
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for being a great customer Ray ;)

TC
Terry C.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Albrecht's is always reliable, always thorough, and always gets the work done when they say they will.
I have been going to this business since I have lived in the area; they are straightforward, friendly, and I have never had any problem with their work.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/16/2019

Mike and Maryanne H.
Millbrook, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Impreza inspection
Thank you!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/15/2019

No, thank you

Diana R.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always friendly, work starts on time
Everyone at Albrechts Automotive is always friendly, work starts on time and is done as quickly as possible for a job well done. Feel like I can always trust if a service is recommended it is really needed and is NOT a way to get you to spend unnecessary money.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/14/2019

Thank you very much Diana. We try to be punctual, your time is valuable too. 😊

John P.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Expert Technicians, Friendly Team and Guaranteed work
I've been going to Albrechts Auto Repair for many years with all my cars (including my vintage Corvette) for inspection, oil changes and repairs. The team has always delivered great service, accurate estimates and stands behind all the work. Jim and the team are experienced technicians in all aspects of automotive repair. Heidi keeps track of all the work performed and advises you of maintenance which should be done immediately and what may require action in the future.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much John, we really appreciate your business

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
Nissan Frontier
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Service for my truck is always done to make sure that my truck is always up to date. Every time I am have something done I am told what I should be probably have done at my next oil change, there are never any surprises. The people that work there are knowledgeable and friendly and treat women very well.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for your great review Kathy :)

Barbara M.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Honest Repair Shop
You can trust Albrechts Auto Repairs to not try and take you for a ride
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Ms. Myers

BA
Bill and Linda A.
Jeep Liberty
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Relyable. Always can find time to fit you into schedule. Courteous and friendly.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you very much for your nice review Bill & Linda

Mike C.
Dodge Durango
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Timely Service
As always you exceeded our expectations

Michael and Carol M.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
I can’t say enough about Albrechts Auto Repair. Right from the start Heidi couldn’t be nicer. She’s always so kind and right on point with what’s going on with my car. The work is done quickly and precisely and recommendations are made if they see something else that may become a problem. I feel like they are always looking out for me to keep my car in tip top shape. Thanks so much Albrechts.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/24/2019

Awwww, thank you Carol for such a flattering review. 💖
You are so easy to deal with, it makes our job that much easier.

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Stuck Caliper
Just had brakes done a couple of weeks earlier and began experiencing problems. Found out there was a stuck caliper. The part was ordered immediately and put in right away and at a very fair cost. Very good service, very fair price, quick response!! Always happy with service and the people that work at Albrechts.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/23/2019

Unfortunately,  sometimes this happens. I'm happy we were able to take care of it quickly. Thank you for being so understanding.  😊

TC
Terry C.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Albrecht's is absolutely the best!
I have know these guys since Albrecht's was a farm 50 years ago. Now as then, they have total integrity and reliability. You can count on them!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/16/2019

Terry, are you saying we are old?  ☺    Thank you for the great review

WK
Wyatt K.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Ford Pickup F350
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Go above & beyond
Thank you to Jim, Heidi & staff for all they do.

Thank you Wyatt. Happy to hear the truck is running so well

HS
Heather and Kari S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great !!!!’
Omg!! Heidi is the best. She always answer the phone so nice. Always calls back when and says she will Gets my trucks in without a problem. They always have the trucks done when they says they will I would never take my trucks anyplace else.
Thank you guys for always being the best
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/15/2019

Awwww, you guys are so sweet. We definately try our best to get everyones vehicle done as soon as we can. Thank you for being such good customers

TI
Tom I.
Honda Ridgeline
02/14/2019 Category: Service
A pleasant surprise
I just had front and rear brakes replaced on my Honda Ridgeline. From the initial call to make an appointment to picking up the vehicle, Albrechts was very responsive and competitive. A family business thats been in Pleasant Valley for many years, I wish I discovered them earlier.

Tom, it was so nice to meet you. We are also so happy that you found us  Thank you for the nice review

Acura MDX
02/09/2019 Category: Service
VERY PROFFESSIONAL
THERE DIAGNOSIS OF THE PROBLEM IS ALMOST 100%
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/10/2019

Thank you but almost? Please let us know if we haven't met your repair needs adequately.....

RP
Ron and Adrienne P.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
You guys are the best
I always get treated like family at Albrechts . I find them fair and honest and would, and have, recommended them to others!!

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. P, you've been a customer for so long that we think of you as family 😊 Thank you for being an awesome customer

GL
Glen L.
Cadillac ATS
02/04/2019 Category: Service
HEADLIGHT
JUST A REALY GOOD JOB WAS DONE ON MY CAR.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/05/2019

Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/01/2019

WW
William W.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Fast and courteous service
My car would not start. It was repaired and available the next day despite not having an appointment. That was much appreciated.

It was our pleasure meeting you, happy we could get you back on the road quickly