JE
Joan E.
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Technically very good, pleasant to work with, Trustworthy!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you for your kind words Ms. Eisenhut

Jim and Sandy D.
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Runs like new
In for oil change car running nice
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you Mr. Duffy, always a pleasure seeing you.

John T.
Hyundai Accent
11/07/2017 Category: Service
So happy I found Albrechts
They are professional and personal at the same time.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you Mr. Taylor.  Happy we were able to help you

Teresa B.
Poughquag, NY
Honda Element
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Poughquag mom
All The staff is knowledgeable, professional, and helpful. I have had extensive work done from having heads reconditioned to repair and replace regularly worn parts. The estimates are fair and reasonable I know I am getting repairs done that Need to be done for my safety. Albrecht's is a place you can count on and trust.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you Teresa for your great review

AP
Andy P.
Subaru Legacy
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Inspection
They performed an inspection and fixed a tail light for me
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/27/2017

Yes we did....LOL

JE
Joan E.
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Reliable Service
I can trust them. Plus Quality Service and comfortable, workable procedures.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you Mrs. Eisenhut

CD
Chris D.
Volvo XC70
10/12/2017 Category: Service
fast and thorough
fast and thorough
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/13/2017

Thank you Mr. Donnelly

LP
Lisa P.
Hopewell Junction, NY
10/03/2017 Category: Service
Customer service. Honesty
Heidi is great, professional, accommodating and trustworthy. The work is superb!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/04/2017

Thank you Lisa, actually this applies to everyone at Albrecht's Auto Repair...LOL

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
Nissan Frontier
09/29/2017 Category: Service
I feel that Albrechts goes above and beyond to make sure my truck is safe to drive.
Wonderful staff!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Kruger

SA
Said and Mary A.
Dover Plains, NY
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc.
Straight forward details and prices before servicing. Always willing to listen and answer questions.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you Said & Mary, always a pleasure speaking with you

Jim and Sandy D.
09/12/2017 Category: Service
rattle noise from rear of car
Repaired on time and within budget
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/13/2017

Barbara H.
Toyota Cab and Chassis
09/07/2017 Category: Service
excellent service!
Always excellent service!! Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/07/2017

We love hearing that, although the motor home......;)

Christine and Dave W.
Millbrook, NY
Mazda Millenia
Great first experience
Excellent communication. Willing to work with us regarding work that had to be done and work that we could defer for a little while

It was so nice talking with you on the phone

John T.
Hyundai Elantra GT
The Best
I just started going to Albrechts. They are close by. The folks there are wonderful, courteous, friendly and service has been performed now on both my cars. I trust them and will be using their services.

Thank you Mr. Taylor.  It's our pleasure having you come in

Michael and Mary L.
Nissan Titan
Reliable and Trust worthy service
I've been going to Albrechts for many years now. I have always felt comfortable in their diagnosis and recommendations, never feeling like I was being taken advantage of. This last visit, we thought we needed an alternator which would have been pricey ($500+), but after checking out the truck and resetting the computer, turns out we did not. What a pleasant surprise. I feel like some other less honest mechanics may have just gone ahead and replaced it just to make money.
In addition, the ladies in the office are so friendly and helpful and pleasant to deal with. thanks Albrechets!

Thank you so much Mr. & Mrs. Leonard, so happy we were able to help.

Bill and Lois M.
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Problem solved!
I will always value your service
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/01/2017

Very hapy we were able to help

RJ
Roseann Benante J.
Jeep Liberty
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Only the best.
For the short time I have been going to Albrechts Auto Repair for mechanic service the experience and results have been most gratifying. The repairs are expert and the cost reasonable, never a return or an issue. From the front desk to the garage always a very pleasant experience. Thank you Heidi and Jim and all at Albrechts Auto Repair.
John R. Manuli

Awwww, thank you very much Mr. Manuli.  Always a pleasue to see you and Roseann

Carl C.
Honda Ridgeline
08/28/2017 Category: Service
My mother used to buy milk and eggs there when I was a kid.I like to keep it local.
You guys do great work but I wish you had used original Honda parts on my truck.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/29/2017

I apologize Carl, we absolutely would have used Honda parts had you asked for them.  Most of our customer's do not want to pay the higher price for original parts. I can asure you the after market parts that we used are high quality parts that carry the same warranty as Honda parts do, 12 months/12,000 miles.
I have put a note on your account to always use original Honda parts for your Ridgeline.  Thank you for the Kind words and for keeping it local.  BTW...we still sell farm fresh eggs  ;)

James and Gail S.
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Best Auto Repair Shop
Albrecht's always fits you in their schedule and does the work needed and gets you on your way fast. Their fees are reasonable and the employees are always very pleasant and makes you feel important.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/21/2017

Awww, thank you so much Mr. & Mrs. Seymour

Jay and Vicki S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Timely and professional
Great
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/17/2017