IS
ira s.
Millbrook, NY
06/06/2018
Top Notch Service
By far the BEST auto maintenance /repair shop that I have EVER used!! Honest, competent, fairly priced and 1st class people to deal with!!

HIGHLY recommended!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/07/2018

06/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and very knowledgeable
As always, I left your shop as a very satisfied customer! Thank you.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you Joanie. We strive for happy customers  !!!

John T.
Hyundai Accent
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Friend efficient and I trust their judgement and recommendations.

Thank you Mr. Taylor

Jim and Sandy D.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil change inspection 2 cars
Got both cars done back to back they where quick and was able to run home get other car . Both done in one morning very convenient. Clean work and and the pay attention to detail filling nessasry fluids. Cars always run better after being serviced.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you Mr. Duffy.  Happy we were able to get you in and out quickly

Jim and Sandy D.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Car drives like new
Good work and done properly
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/22/2018

Thank you Mr. Duffy

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Fixed Flat Tire
My day started out terribly until I talked to Heidi. My truck had a flat tire, and it was pouring outside. Heidi had me call Brandl's and they were at my home 20 minutes later. The man was wonderful, helped me move carseats, to get the equipment to lower my spare tire, and changed my tire in the pouring rain. I went to Albrechts, my tire was fixed a few hours later and on my truck! I worry about safety, they know I have grandchildren I drive around a lot, I feel that my grandchildren, and others, are always safe when in my truck, Albrechts makes sure of that.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Awwww, thank you Kathy.  Evberyone should feel safe in their vehicles

04/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and very knowledgeable
Everyone is so friendly and happy to answer my questions. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/17/2018

RD
Ralph and Tisa D.
Millbrook, NY
Mercury Montego
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and thorough service
Albrecht's fit me in right away, answered all my questions about my father's car, gave me recommendations for how to transfer the car to another owner. Staff was SUPER friendly!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you Tisa, happy to have been able to help you

Bob and Jody S.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Continued great service
Just went in for a scheduled oil change. Was alerted to upcoming needs and received a reasonable estimate within hours.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/07/2018

Thank you Jody, enjoy the new home!!!

Bill and Lois M.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Personal attention and complete service.
I always feel confident that whatever my car needs, it will be given with professional work

Thank you Mr. Miller. It's easy to do when the customer is so easy to deal with.

PT
Paul and Margaret T.
Verbank, NY
Honda Civic Si
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Major repairs to Honda
Not only was my granddaughters major repairs to her car done fast, repaired professionally and at a fair/good price.
Highly recommend Albrechts Auto repair
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you very much Mr. & Mrs. Tosto

John T.
Hyundai Elantra GT
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy Auto Repair
Taking both my cars their for routine service or to check a problem is always a calming experience. I know I will be dealt with fairly.
And the coffee is good !
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 03/15/2018

Happy to be there for you Mr. Taylor.  Glad you like the coffee !

Jay and Vicki S.
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Tire change
Punctual, professional and thorough
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you Jay & Vicki, always a pleasure handling your fleet....;)

RE
Rachel E.
Beacon, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Love this place
My car was purring asi left. Reasonable rates, excellent service. Thank you!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you so much Rachel.  I love when people say their car "Purrrs"   ;)

02/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and very knowledgeable
The entire staff is very friendly and helpful and they are all very skilled and knowledgeable. It's a pleasure bringing my car to them.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/18/2018

Thank you Joanie, much appreciated!!