Barbara H.
Scion xA
08/09/2017 Category: Service
excellent service!
Honest, friendly service and the work was completed ahead of schedule. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/13/2017

Thank you Barbara, sorry I missed you this time around

AP
Andy P.
Subaru Legacy
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Headlight
I called up and they were able to take my car and get it back to me the same day.

Glad we were able to help

Brian and Leslie B.
Subaru Outback Limited
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Great Place for Repair Work
Jim and his team are super. We have been using Albrecht's Auto for over 20 years, and we have always been completely satisfied customers.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/31/2017

Thank you for being such great customers!!!

Jim and Sandy D.
07/28/2017 Category: Service
No Start issue
Dropped car off for not starting. The starting system was analyzed and the battery was found to be no good . The repairs where done as was regular oil change and lube and checked tire air plus safety check completed quickly and within budget, thanks again keeping 9 yr old car happy driving

I'm happy that we were able to help

Jack and Ruth A.
Buick Regal Premium
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Comfort level of quality and service is very high
Very knowledgeable staff, high level of customer service, and very honest people to do business. I have a very good service department at my car dealers, but Albrechts is better and more accommodating. Highly recommend them.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you very much Mrs. Ackert

Jeff H.
Ford Focus SE
07/14/2017 Category: Service
I have had my son's cars maintained at Albrecht's for the last several years. They have done a great job keeping my son's older car running, and have been honest in their repairs. My son now has a newer car, and I trust them to keep this one running well, and safe.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/14/2017

Awww, thank you Jeff for your awesome review

GM
Gene and Janice M.
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Friendly and great customer service, always helpful and willing to work with a customer.
I have been taking my cars to Albrechrts for many years and I have always been very satisfied.

Thank you Mr. MacDaniels, enjoy the wedding this weekend

James and Gail S.
Chevrolet Equinox LS
07/05/2017 Category: Service
Inspection
Had an appointment for State inspection. They took us early and we were on our way home in about 20 minutes
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Our pleasure Mr. & Mrs. Seymour

AK
Andria K.
Toyota Camry SE
06/15/2017 Category: Service
So happy Albrechts was referred to me!
Very friendly, professional, accommodating and fair. I feel like I'm driving a new car again! So glad my friends referred me. I'll definitely go to Albrechts for all future needs.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for your great review Andria, so happy we were able to help

Bill and Connie M.
GMC Envoy
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Good visit
Repairs promptly done at a reasonable price.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you Mr. Markey

Jeff H.
Trailer
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Quick trailer inspection
I received my reminder, and was able to get my trailer in for inspection at a time that was convenient for me. They did the inspection promptly, and I'm good for another year.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/08/2017

Glad we could help Jeff.  Those yearly reminders sure do help !!!! Thank you for the great review

LP
Lisa P.
Hopewell Junction, NY
Subaru Forester X Premium
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent service and information on my card condition for future repair
They did not recommend repairing a costly item unless necessary

Thank you for your great review Lisa, Great to meet you

Ray and Veronica R.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Great job by great friends

You're the best Ray.....

SP
Susan P.
Chevrolet Impala LS
06/07/2017 Category: Service
inspection/oil change
excellent work, available hours, drop off, cordial & personable staff

Brian and Leslie B.
Subaru Outback Limited
06/03/2017 Category: Service
Great Mechanic
We've had Albrecht's as our mechanics for 20+ years. Jim and his team are superb in every respect.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you very much for your review Mrs  Battistoni

Barbara H.
SCION xA
05/31/2017 Category: Service
excellent!!
Consistently honest and friendly service!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/01/2017

Don and Carol P.
Clinton Corners, NY
Dodge Pickup R1500
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to deal with.
Repairs the way it should be. Inspection revealed a big problem. I was given a detailed estimate of what needed to be done, and the repairs were done in a timely fashion.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for your great review Mr. Pedersen

EG
Ed and Helen G.
Honda Civic CX
05/23/2017 Category: Service
excellent staff & service
very nice people - helpful, professional & kind - GREAT!!!

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Grady, so glad we could help you

John C.
Jeep Liberty Sport
05/18/2017 Category: Service
the most highly trained repair team .
The staff is friendly and goes beyond to fix your vehicle right.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/22/2017

Awww, Thank you John.