NA
Norman and Rachel A.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Best service in the Hudson Valley
My wife’s car battery died Albrechts Auto went above and beyond to get the
car back on the road again Jim , Heidi and staff are awesome .
Albrechts Auto is the only place to go for great service !
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/21/2020

Awww, thank you Norm. You're always so good to us. We had to get her back home so she could bake some chocolate chip cookies  ;)

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Excellent service as always. Love Heidi's smiling face. Price is always very reasonable. Would not trust anyone else to take care of my car.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/19/2020

Awww, thank you Mr. Kruger (blushing). Always a pleasure chatting with you.

Diana R.
Annual car inspection
Albrecht's service is always outstanding even for the simple things as a annual car inspection. They always promptly starting their appointments on time and you can be assured that if they notice anything amiss with your vehicle it really needs this attention for your safety.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you Dianna. No job to small or too big ;)

BW
Barbara W.
Dover Plains, NY
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/14/2020 Category: Service
So far the best auto repair experience
Superb!

TG
Ted and Tracy G.
Fixed my 2011 BMW 328i , fantastic work and communication
I've had a wonderful experience with Albrecht Auto Repair. Can't say enough good things about them.
As honest as they come, which can be very rare in this industry.
Communication is top notch, and I was never left wondering about the status of my car.
Attention to detail when explaining the work as well as a very detailed receipt are what you can expect here.
Highly, Highly recommended!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you so much for your great review.  We treat our customers the way we would like to be treated in any professional service.  It is great to know our customers are happy with our work 😊

CJ
Charlie and Christine J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/05/2020 Category: Service
As Always Excellent Service & Friendly People
As Always Excellent Service & Friendly People. Every time we come to Albrechts we leave with a well serviced car & a feeling of happiness. Wouldn't go anywhere else
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/06/2020

Jeff H.
Lagrangeville, NY
Dodge 1500 Sport
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service!!
Always good quality consistent friendly service!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 01/27/2020

Lagrangeville, NY
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding, as always!
"Required Maintenance" can sound ominous, but Heidi assured me it was probably just an oil change needed, and got me right in. The work was done quickly, and fluids and tires and other safety devices checked, and it didn't cost a weeks pay.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 01/22/2020

I'm happy I was able to put you at ease. Thank you for the nice review

NA
Norman and Rachel A.
Nissan Rogue
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Albrechts Auto Repair is the best place to go to get your vehicle serviced. The staff is very knowledgeable
and very accommodating to your personal schedule.
Very simply, THE BEST in the HUDSON VALLEY !
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Normy for the great review, you and Rachel are awesome.

Bill and Connie M.
GMC Envoy
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Windshield washer replacement and routine maintenance
Promptly and professionally done at reasonable cost.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you Mr. Markey

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
Nissan Frontier
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Truck Safety
As always, I cannot say enough good things about Albrecht's. I got in right away for my oil change, I was late doing this and Heidi got me in with her next opening. I had a loss in tire pressure and Jim found a nail in my tire, after having my tires rotated. I am lazy and had not put my registration slip on my windshield, I asked and there it was. Now this is service, not to mention the donated water for hot chocolate for the Festival of Lights! Take your car to Albrecht's for the great service by great people. Kathy Kruger
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/31/2019

You are so sweet Kathy, thank you

Poughkeepsie, NY
Scion xA
12/28/2019 Category: Service
excellent service every time!
Efficient, complete friendly service !! Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/29/2019

RP
Ron and Adrienne P.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/14/2019 Category: Service
The Best
As always, Albrecht’s diagnoses the problem quickly and efficiently fixes it. What more could one ask for? I thoroughly trust the judgement of this business, they are honest and never try to “sell” me more than necessary. You are the best!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you so much for such kind words. You guys are great

BA
Bill and Linda A.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Honesty
I have been Doing business at this location for quite some time you have to feel that they are treating you fairly and honestly in order to be comfortable and I do.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you Bill & Linda. Trust is eveything, thank you for yours.

Mike C.
Dodge 2500 HD SLT
12/09/2019 Category: Service
fast and curtious service
they are always a pleasure to deal with
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/09/2019