Steve B.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/13/2019 Category: Service
good fast reliable service
the company wants your car to run its very best.Steve

EG
Ed and Helen G.
Honda HR-V
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Record time visit!
We brought our HRV in for an oil change, fluid checks for winter, and cabin filter exam. We dropped the car off the evening before our appointment and asked that it be ready by late morning. The car was ready WAY earlier than expected with all that we asked for accomplished. Another great visit!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much for such a glowing review. You guys are such great customers and keep your cars serviced regularly, it makes our jobs so much easier

Marilyn R.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Friendly prompt service, clean waiting room. No problems at all.. Thank you!!! Lyn r
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you Marilyn. This time of year it's so hard to keep the waiting room clean with all of the leaves and acorns blowing around

Barbara H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Scion xA
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Honest, friendly service
I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else!! Always solves what ever car problems come up and addresses any safety issues promptly. The best service anywhere!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Barbara. We love when you come in, always a pleasure catching up ;)

Scott and Barbara B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, friendly service.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. B

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service by a wonderful staff, as always! Love having our cars maintained by Albrechts.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much for being such great customers

Lorna S.
Honda Fit
10/12/2019 Category: Service
I love you guys!
This place is the Best! A job well done!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/13/2019

Thank you Lorna ❤ It's easy to do great work when we have great customers

Teresa B.
Poughquag, NY
Honda Element
10/08/2019 Category: Service
I am very satisfied with the service at Albrecht’s auto. It is very easy and accommodating to schedule an appointment. My car was looked at in a timely manner and the necessary parts were ordered immediately making it possible to have the repairs done right away. I was able to pick my car up the next day. Fully repaired. I have had extensive repairs done in the past and I would trust no other auto repair shop like Albrecht. They are honest and efficient.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Teresa, happy to be of service

TC
Terry C.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/02/2019 Category: Service
As always, terrific
As always, Albrecht's was on time, thorough, and nice. It's a real asset to have a service like this in Pleasant Valley.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/03/2019

Debbie B.
Beacon, NY
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Albrechts Auto always gives reliable work.
I have been a customer for decades. Jim knows cars, beyond the computer codes.
During oil changes, they take a quick look over the car. From small maintenance to bigger repairs, my car goes to Albrechts.
Nice people. Good work. Reasonable prices.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Debbie. We appreeciate ALL of our customer but especially the one that travel from a much further distance to see us. Thank you for being such a great customer

PH
Pam H.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with my 1st visit
Excellent, efficient, honest, friendly service. Clean waiting room with tv, magazines, coffee, and water.

Barbara M.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Ford truck
One again the work I had done on my truck had been done by Albrecht,s auto repair. They had said it would take the day to finish and it was. I have always trust Albrechts to do the work on my vehicles because I know it will be done right. The staff are friendly and a pleasure to do business with.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/30/2019

Scott and Barbara B.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent mechanical and clerical service
Always dependable.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. B

Susan S.
Lagrangeville, NY
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
Quick and complete, with smiling, friendly service and free coffee.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/31/2019

LoL, thank you Susan 😊

Michael and Carol M.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
As always Heidi takes care of it all....my car was inspected and I was out in no time. Thanks Albrechts...you are the best!!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you. I try my best..... Always great to see you

SG
Susan G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Nissan Rogue Select
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Place to Have Your Car Serviced
Albrecht's Auto Repair is always reliable and trustworthy. When I visit, I have to wait for my car and I, actually, look forward to waiting and engaging in conversation with Heidi in the front office. Whether it is to get my car inspected or repaired, Jimmy Albrecht has managed to hire a top-notch crew who work with an for him. Kudos to Albrecht's Auto Repair!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/28/2019

Awww, thanks you so much Susan for this wonderful review. You have been such a great customer for so many years. We love catching up with you on your visits. ;)

Barbara M.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
A repair shop I can trust
I never worry that I will be taken advantage of because I am a female
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/19/2019

I'm so happy you feel comfortable. We ARE certified female friendly

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
Nissan Frontier
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick oil change, in and out, good price, friendly service, reassured that my truck was safe. Got an appointment right away, was overdue with my oil change, called in a panic and was put to ease right away. Everyone at Albrecht's is the BEST! Kathy Kruger
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/15/2019

RT
Raymond T.
Saturn VUE
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Job well done.
Work completed in a timely manner. Heidi and Jim are professional and courteous, it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Raymond , much appreciated 😀

Diana R.
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone always friendly and you can trust what they say your car needs
Albrechts Auto Repair has been used by all my family for years. Heidi is the first voice you hear and she is always friendly, knowledgeable and gets you a convenient appointment quickly. Jim and his staff are always on time, do great work and keep my car in tip top shape. I can trust that when the car needs special service it actually needs it and that they will do the work properly the first time. Would recommend them to anyone I know confidently and without any reservation.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/12/2019