AG
ANGEL G.
Nissan Rogue
09/30/2018
Support local businesses
I went in with a question. Was greeted by Shane who was nice enough to come out and look at my problem. He did not try to sell me services that where not needed. But he found the problem told me if I would leave it he get it done by the next day.. and that what happen. Fixed running great There service was outstanding there center is clean and professional.. thank you Shane See you for my next service.

BOB H.
09/20/2018
Great place
Although this time I only needed a oil change, they were prompt, no waiting past my appointment time.

STEPHEN B.
09/20/2018
S. Bauer
Shane , was up front. Great service. Reasonable.finish when they said.

Tina M.
Newtown, PA
09/12/2018
Honest
Great service wonderful staff clean honest the Best!!!

ANIA M.
Perkasie, PA
09/12/2018
Great place!
Fast, competent service. Friendly , helpfull staff. Nice waiting area.

JJ
JIM J.
Lexus LS 430
09/09/2018
Friendly knowledgeable people
I have been coming here for years. They do great service on my car and make suggestions to keep it running like new.

JAMES K.
Southampton, PA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/03/2018
Attention to Detail
Just had service for state inspection and oil change. Prompt ready when promised and neat. They even let me know things I should prepare to have serviced going forward. VERY PROFESSIONAL

BL
BOB L.
09/03/2018
Very thorough
Prices are high, however, work is very good

MIKE S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
08/30/2018
great local garage
Friendly staff and shop is clean. Reasonable prices and staff take the time to explain all recommended work.

ROBERT M.
Newtown, PA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/18/2018
Reliable

JOSEPH R.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/18/2018
As always super service in a timely fashion
As always super service in a timely fashion. Needed to have timing belts replaced which required major breakdown of engine and replacement of multiple parts. Shane provided detailed explanation of work being performed. Also identified some work that would need to be done in the future. Once again, thank you for the excellent work and customer service.

ES
EILEEN S.
Philadelphia, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/30/2018
First visit to Alexander’s Auto
This was my first visit and I was very satisfied with the service. Everyone was so nice and very professional.

RK

DENNIS G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/08/2018
great service professional staff
Alexander's took care of my problem in a very short time. They explained everything they did. The end result is I had my car back quickly at a great price. Good people

SUZANNE S.
07/08/2018
Friendly fair service
I took my car here for the first time to have the a/c fixed. They were right on top of things and I do not feel like they try and gouge you or take advantage. Will definitely take my car back there for any automotive needs in the future. Completely happy.