TU
TONY U.
01/20/2020
Great experience!
From scheduling the appointment to drop off and pick up, the process was smooth and very customer friendly. The work was done well and in good time frame. The prices were fair and well worth their value. I highly recommend Alexander’s Automotive

PW
PAT W.
Audi Q5
01/18/2020
Inspection and oil change
I would highly recommend this garage.
The shop is very clean. The staff is very friendly and the work was done efficiently and promptly as promised.

Chevrolet Traverse
01/18/2020
Replaced catalytic converter
Once again excellent work! Replaced catalytic converter in a very timely and efficient manner.

CAROL M.
Ford Probe
01/04/2020
Friendly and fair
I was a little apprehensive about having a "stranger" work on my car. My husband has always done the work on this 30-year old vehicle. But due to my husband's death, I had to trust someone else this time. I was very pleased with the work that was done. It is a good feeling to know I have a place to go and people I can trust when I need further work done. Thank you to you all for being there and for being so friendly and fair.

Carole M.cMullen

KW
KEVIN W.
12/20/2019
Pa inspection
Thank you for your recommendations to best fix the needed repairs.
Your team’s professionalism and courtesy made the visit to your shop a very pleasant experience for my family.

ANIA M.
Perkasie, PA
12/12/2019
Never disapointed!
Very good and quick service, and what I appreciate the most , proactive advices which will not leave me with broken car in the middle of the road! Thank you Alex!

PD
PAUL D.
Warrington, PA
12/10/2019
state inspection
You have a good shop, and the work is good, and thorough. I was a bit surprised, though, at a $45.90 charge to plug a tire. I have a road hazard warranty on those tires. Next time, if the tire is functional, let me know, and I'll take care of it.
I was told I'll need a lower radiator hose replaced. I would include a cooling system flush with that, and maybe it includes some other stuff. Approx. what would that job cost?
Alex K. from Alexander's Automotive Ltd. responded on 12/12/2019

Paul, Thank you for the feedback. Sorry, for the mistake. As per our phone conversation, I credited your account for the $45.90. Hope to see you soon for the cooling system work. Thank you for your business. We will continue to work hard to earn your trust. Thanks, again, Butch

Subaru Legacy Wagon
12/06/2019
Inspection and Battery and Tires replacement
As always, Butch, Shane and the rest of the crew did an excellent job in a very timely manor. I brought the car in, very spur-of-the-moment, when it would not start. They quickly diagnosed the problem and were also able to perform the annual state inspection.
Thank you for another job well done.

ROBERT S.
12/03/2019
Honesty and good work
Most honest and cooperative service that we have had in years .

Chevrolet Traverse
11/22/2019
Inspection and Replace Brakes
As always, Butch, Shane and the crew came through and did a most professional and outstanding job of identifying and fixing a problem with my brakes and completing a yearly state inspection.

Dodge Journey
11/20/2019
Honest
The transmission on my four year old car, and Alexander’s was incredible! They not only helped to diagnose the issue but sent me in the right direction when they realized it was covered under warranty. I highly recommend this place as they were honest and had fair prices with excellent service. I would absolutely use them again.

BV
BETTY V.
11/15/2019
Nice friendly help.
Great service from people that know what they are talking about..Great response before work is done. All around a nice place tp do business

MICHELLE D.
Buick LeSabre
11/15/2019
Best in the area!
Shane is the best! Mechanics are on top of things, keep me updated on needed regular maintenance. Customer service is tops, prices are reasonable - no complaints from this customer!
And they treat you with respect

PB
PATRICIA B.
Buick Century
11/11/2019
no guessing games
They know and perform the repairs in a timely manner. I am very satisfied

RT
ROBERT T.
Mazda CX-9
11/09/2019
Always Great Service!!
We've been coming here for years and will continue!