Jerry S.

ABIGAIL T.
Skokie, IL
09/05/2015
Fast & friendly service
Was towed here by AAA to get car serviced. Chris (and Stephanie) was knowledgable, thorough, and friendly to work with. They were able to quickly diagnose the problem and fix the care within a 4 hour window. My one "complaint" would be still being for the $100 diagnostics service, even after deciding to have the work completed here. Chris did explain that up front, so it's not as if I was blindsided by the charge. Just...a bit taken aback, as other shops I have been to have waived the charge if work is completed on premise. Other than that issue, I would 100% recommend this service!

MICHAEL P.

BD
Bill D.
Honda Accord
08/25/2015 Category: Service
Bill said this business provided good service.

NU
Noel U.
Schaumburg, IL
08/18/2015
Feels like a family atmosphere
First Chris, the manager is so thorough and knowledgable about his job and very welcoming. I got the service i expected for a fairly amount of price and i think overall the service and hospitality on this branch is exceptional.

PU
Phil U.
Palatine, IL
08/15/2015
Wiper Arm Replacement & Oil Change on Van
As always, my visit to All About Automotive was a pleasant experience. The work was performed promptly and the charges were certainly reasonable. Most of all, I am always made to feel like my business is valued and appreciated. I would certainly recommend Chris and his staff to all of my friends and associates.

John G.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Dodge Avenger
08/14/2015 Category: Service
John said this business is awesome.

AV
Adan V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
08/14/2015 Category: Service
Adan said this business provided excellent service. He was in and out with no problems. The prices are reasonable and the staff was great.

JAYRAM P.
Schaumburg, IL
08/09/2015
2007 Toyota Prius repair
Explain the issue and follow up during repair

Doug W.
08/08/2015
People and equipment
Chris and crew always do a fine job.

JV
JAMES V.
Honda Accord
08/05/2015
Technicians are friendly,quick,and available to help!
Efficient and fast service!

SG
SETH G.
Chicago, IL
Mercedes-Benz 260E
08/04/2015
They really helped me out
The best

Daniel S.
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/04/2015
Friendly owners that were able to help me get my car fixed.

RYAN M.
Urbandale, IA
08/03/2015
The owner was very personable and his staff provided great service.
I would recommend this shop to anyone. They were very professional and just did a great job on my care. I would highly recommend this place. Also the owner was very knowlegeable and also very friendly.

BR
Bette R.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/03/2015
The respect all their employees show their clients
All repairs were explained to me along with cost estimates before work began. I was updated when I was told I would be. As a single woman I was encouraged to bring a friend to ask additional questions if I would like. I will always take any vehicle of mine to this shop.

CHRISTIAN W.
Buick LaCrosse
breaks good
simple and fast

Mark D.
Park Ridge, IL
08/03/2015
Great Tow and even better Service... The place to go for service on any make of car or truck...