AW
Des Plaines, IL
Pontiac Torrent
09/13/2017
Timely care
In view of my sad circumstances...I am so thankful for your quick attention ! It all worked out...no more key problem...I Hope!! A. Wiberg

Lee B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
09/12/2017
Best shop ever
Great customer service, truthful on what repairs are needed. Decent prices and sometimes the guys stay late to get car done and get it back to you. BIG KUDOS to Chris.

LC
Laura C.
Yorktown, VA
Toyota Tercel
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Laura said the staff are very polite and helpful. They did the work very quickly.

Michael G.
Lake Forest, IL
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the service was impressive. The staff was able to find the problems quickly, when other business couldn't.

GG
Gerald G.
Schaumburg, IL
Lexus IS 300
09/08/2017
Great Work
They handled it all from doing the towing and repairs and they negotiated with the Insurance Company. I literally just gave them the keys and they called me when it was done. Runs like new.

CG
CINDY G.
09/01/2017
Trusted Automotive Service
Excellent at diagnosing my car and then explaining the issues to me. I never feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Services are reasonably priced. I wouldn't think of taking my car repairs to anyone else.

Danny P.
Orland Park, IL
Nissan Murano
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Danny said this business was very professional. He enjoyed sending his vehicle to be serviced there.

FM
Friel M.
Park Ridge, IL
08/15/2017
Very nice and knowledgeable mechanics. I trust these guys

Jerome A.
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Jerome said this business provided prompt, friendly service and he was happy with the work that was done. He mentioned Chris by name as one of the friendly employees at this business.

Roby C.
Des Plaines, IL
08/08/2017
dishonest towing situation
After hours of waiting for the tow truck to get to a grocery store parking lot, the truck driver parked his truck and never went around to find me, as I could see the truck parked 5 lanes down from where I was. When I called office they told me the tow truck driver didn't have a cell phone to contact me. So finally he decided to move his truck around the parking lot and I had to wave him down. Once he got my car hooked on from the parking space onto his truck you can imagine the rear of the car was facing the driver side.. When we arrived at the destination, with the address, he didn't wait any minutes to unload my car and parked it on the right side of the street, and I looked further down to see other cars were parked in the opposite direction of how he was about to park mine, I asked the tow driver, wait isn't that the wrong way? he replied It should be ok, you are not keeping it here too long? I said r u sure? he said yes. Well the next day I got a parking ticket and I didn't park the car, the car is mine, but I didn't put the car there. So Allaboutautomitive lying and stating I signed the sheet to release the car etc. yes I did but all it says on it: without any damages, it doesn't state about parking it in the wrong direction! Is the drive that Inexperience or Lazy to turn the truck around and park my car correctly? I was not responsible, they are responsible for the Ticket and should take care of it, if it was a mistake. period! will never rely on them ever, or AAA!

SR
Sandi R.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Sandi said she got friendly service. Nick provides good customer service and he's really personable.

AL
Alan L.
Glendale Heights, IL
Toyota Avalon
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Alan said this business was close to work. They were very friendly. Whenever he has a problem they are there to help him.

DK
Dimitri K.
Prospect Heights, IL
Mercury Milan
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Dimitri said the employees did everything he wanted them to do.

PU
Phil U.
Palatine, IL
Cadillac CTS
08/03/2017
The owner Chris!
Chris is an outstanding person. He knows his business, stands behind his work and is HONEST!

CF
Cinnamon F.
Chicago, IL
08/02/2017 Category: Service
Cinnamon said the business diagnosed her vehicle and it was not worth the cost. She ended up selling her vehicle to this business.

J F.
Grayslake, IL
07/27/2017
Untrustworthy
Took my car here, they quoted me $700.00 with all parts (which were supposed to be three engine mounts) and labor. When it came time to pick up the car it only got 1 mount not three (@over $200 a piece) I was still charged $660. Yes I got $50. Off on labor after they had my car a week with no calls. They said we were good to go.......my car made it 4 miles up Arlington has road and broke down! Tried to call him, did not answer. So now the car is junked, and I am out $610. Not honest at all, my mechanic at home would have told me not to put work into and just junk it. The car needed a trans that cost more than the car could ever be worth. Just so disappointed that they even did the work and took my money!

AT
Abhijeet T.
Schaumburg, IL
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Abhijeet said there is always room for improvement at this business.

HT
Harsha T.
Dodge Caravan
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Harsha said the service was good at this business.

RO
Ronny O.
Glenview, IL
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Ronny said this business towed his vehicle to the house free of charge because his wife and kids were in it. He said this is his new go-to facility and the price is fair. The owner and the staff are good people.

RA
Ralph A.
Mount Prospect, IL
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Ralph said this business had good service. They were very nice and they treated him well.