PW

TW
Teague W.
07/29/2019
Pricey, but good work
Thanks for your timely and good work. You are very friendly people too, and I greatly appreciate the rides to and from home. However, when I asked about if the oil-filler cap gasket had been replaced, we went out to look under the hood and discovered the gasket had not been replaced, and in doing so, found the old wiper blade that had been replaced, sitting in the engine. For the price I'm paying for this work, those things really stuck out as negatives, but I understand oversights naturally happen sometimes. I'm just glad we found the wiper blade before I drove off! Who knows what damage may have happened as a result. What's important is that the car is running great again, so thank you for that. Additionally, I also don't understand why I'm being charged more than 50% on the oil for oil changes, when I can get it at Nappa for half that price. Because of this, I may have to consider changing my own oil again in the future. Would you be open to me bringing in my own 5-quarts of oil next time? Seems my brother-in-law does this at another place in town. Thanks!

Joe G.
07/29/2019
RECEIPT
NEED RECEIPT/SERVICE ORDER ON 2016 TIGUAN. PAID BY PHONE ON 7/27, HAVE NOT RECEIVED COPY OF EITHER YET. PLEASE EMAIL TO; CAPYJOE@AOL.COM

JOHN R.
Suzuki SX4
07/20/2019
Thank you!
You guys ALWAYS go above and beyond expectation and this visit proved it yet again!
Thank you with my heartfelt gratitude!

DEREK M.
07/18/2019
Latest and Greatest
I'll never get tired of talking about how excellent the service and response time is at All American Auto because they never seem to get tired of going above and beyond for me and my family. Most recently, we needed an emergency repair on our vehicle and All American -in classic fashion- completed the job at the lowest possible cost and in an incredibly short time frame considering the significance of the work. I may have found a lucky spot in the schedule that day, but I always feel as though my family and our vehicle is a priority, and not only will the job get done, it's gets done right. Love those guys. They are also so available and patient with my questions, clarifications and always leave me feeling like I've learned a little more about my vehicle and how to best take care of it in the time between maintenance or repairs above my pay grade. Thanks again and I'll be seeing you again, if for no other reason than routine maintenance and some rock solid advice. Cheers! Best shop on the island!

07/17/2019
brake caliper issue
I had a brake caliper issue that arose rather unexpectedly on a Friday. All-America was able to look at my vehicle within an hour of the call, and order parts needed before the weekend lapse. I had my car back Monday afternoon. Thanks for the quick service.

BILL S.
07/13/2019
Amazing service and honesty all around!
Been brings our vehicles to American Auto for years and never been dissatisfied! Courteous, efficient and honest Not good at reviews but we do recommend this Auto Repair shop to everyone!

DAVID S.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/12/2019
Very good service
Dependable, reliable, quality work.

BL
Bailey L.
Jeep Liberty
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Bailey said the business is excellent. The people are friendly, informative and the work was quick.

AD
Antonio D.
Chevrolet Aveo
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Antonio said the staff are very informative and friendly.

BW
Brandon W.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the service was pretty quick.

SA
SCOTT A.
07/09/2019
Outstanding Customer Service!
Hands down the best customer service I have experienced when it comes to automotive repair. These guys care and you will be treated fairly and promptly. EXCELLENT business.

DENNIS L.
Jeep Patriot
06/29/2019
always good experience
We have always been able to rely on All American for good and timely service. Thank you!

06/25/2019
Wonderful Service
I had a complete replacement of my brakes done recently. The quality of work, customer service, and timeliness was impeccable. I would absolutely recommend All American to those that I know. Thank you so much for your hard work.

CJ
CHARLENE J.
Metlakatla, AK
Chevrolet Colorado
06/18/2019
regular maintenance on Chevy Trk
As always; great service! Thank you for getting my truck in for service according to "my schedule". I really appreciate
your professionalism and friendly service!

JOANNE R.
Jeep Liberty
06/14/2019
Best service ever!
I love taking family vehicles here! Great records. Keep me updated on what I need.

06/14/2019
Mechanics I trust..
Had some extensive 60,000 mile maintenance done; the estimate for labor and parts was provided ahead of time, as well as an estimate of the time needed to complete the work. My invoice listed other items found which will need to be addressed later, so now I can plan what to add to my next routine maintenance. I have never felt like I was being sold work that was not needed; Mark and his staff are great.

Cole W.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Cole said that the service is great.

BRUNO H.

CN
Chris N.
Ram 1500
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Chris said everything was fine with the service provided by this business.