BL
BLAIR L.
GMC Terrain
08/25/2019
Customer service is fantastic
After using All tire in the past I have notice after visiting other places no one in my opinion can compare to all tire
They are very knowledgeable about all aspects of the motor vehicle industry and I will always choose alltire over any other competitor

RJ
ROBERT J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Jaguar XK8
08/25/2019
My car repair place!!!
This is the ONLY place that I take my 4 cars to have them serviced!!!

AW
ADDY W.
Auburn, GA
08/23/2019
Great service and staff !!

Jorry B.
Auburn, GA
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Jorry said he would recommend this business for service.

LEIGH B.
08/06/2019
Fast service
My visit for an oil change and tire rotation was pretty quick. The staff is courteous and the facility is clean.

A
A.
Ram 2500
08/05/2019
Great service . Awesome guys.
Awesome guys, great service. We get all our vehicles serviced here.

DANIEL H.
07/31/2019
Friendly and Honest Team!!
I’ve been taking my vehicles there for 3 years and I wouldn’t use another mechanic for anything. They are a great staff and have always been honest. Every time I second guess them because it’s a mechanic; they go ahead and prove me wrong.

AMY B.
Lawrenceville, GA
07/26/2019
Da bomb
So yeah, these guys are pretty amazing. I've been going for a year or so, & they really are good people. I thought I would share... So I called Monday morning asked if I could set an appointment for 1 on Tues & about how long would an oil change take... The guy said 45 minutes, I let him know I would be on a lunch break from work & I'm not kidding within 40 minutes, I was leaving my car is running beautifully. Also they've done work on my tires, brakes... Check 'em out, give the local business a chance!! ?
Shawn G., Manager from All Tire And Brake responded on 07/27/2019

Thank you for the kind words and continued business Amy!!! We will see you next time!

JUDY P.
Kia Soul
07/23/2019
Friendly folks.
I had a good experience after finding I had a flat tire on a Saturday morning. I didn't have to wait too long and the gentleman who assisted me was very cordial.

Honda Civic Cpe
07/19/2019
Efficient
Quick oil change and rotation. Always count on them to do a good job.

SD
Spartak D.
Lexus IS 350
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Spartak said the manager really helped him out.

GJ
Gene J.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Gene said they were quick, friendly and informative.

Brady S.
Winder, GA
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Brady said this business was done pretty quickly. He got a flat tire and he was in and out.

AD
Andrew D.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said Jason, the manager, did a great job. The staff took good care of him.
Shawn G., Manager from All Tire And Brake responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you Andrew! We appreciate your business.

Stacey C.
Winder, GA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Stacey said the business was helpful and fast. She also wanted to mention that Jason, an employee at the business, was kind and helpful.
Shawn G., Manager from All Tire And Brake responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you Stacey! It's a pleasure to be able to help.