KK
Kris K.
Friendly, quick, efficient
Jason welcomed me into the shop as a guest !
He was polite,listened well,gave me a quote before the work was done, and made sure I was comfortable while the work was being done. (Great coffee for customers in a clean, spacious and well kept waiting area!) his team did their job well and I’ll definitely be a return customer! I had never been there before and was glad I found them by chance!!

Jeff B.
Winder, GA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/28/2019
OUTSTNDING CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSISTENTLY WITH CUSTOMER NEEDS ALWAYS SET PRIORITY - SIMPLY - 100% Customer satisfaction
I for one understand the value of quality service, being a field service representative myself for over 18 years. I've driven a total of 9 company vehicles during that time and have taken all cars to a number of service shops and of course the hurry up and wait dealerships. The only thing I do realize is that the professionalism, and the willingness to find a quick resolution to all your car needs. I only take my personal as well as my company cars, where I feel I'm receiving the true value, quality, knowledge that I can feel I'm being taken care of and the money spent is always with safety in mind. Keep up the great work Jason, Chaun, and Preston who really does all the mechanical labor involving my Infiniti G35Sport 6 speed. Thanks for all your efforts and well appreciated. You guys are truly setting the standard for all other service shops to follow. Bravo and get better candy next time. Not the recycled Halloween candy. Thanks for the thought regardless.

RON C.
Nissan NV
02/28/2019
Fastest oil change in dacula
Like always- got me in and out quick! Guys are always courteous and friendly.

RL
Renato L.
Georgia
Kia Sorento
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Renato said the service was good.

PC
PAULETTE C.
Nissan Maxima
02/16/2019
Very friendly staff. Bryan is a great people-person.
Bryan made this service visit very good. Although I wad a little late arriving at the shop, e accommodated me. He does his job very well and interacts with the customers exceptionally well. He is a great communicator and he makes you want to come back in the future.

Michelle C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said they were very professional and quick.

SHAWNA M.
Lawrenceville, GA
02/11/2019
Quality work & phenomenal customer service from staff.
Quality work & phenomenal customer service from staff!!

Mercury Grand Marquis
02/03/2019
Great Job!
When we took our car in for an oil change, we were very thankful that the mechanics found a problem with the power steering pump that could have resulted in a serious situation later on. They fixed it, and relieved our worries about a future problem with it. Thank you, All Tire and Brake!! I always recommend you to anyone who asked about going to a "car shop".

LE
LAWRENCE E.
02/02/2019
great service snd friendly employees
The service is always excellent. The employees are friendly. The wmployees are always honest about what my cat really needs.

C
CAROL
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
01/27/2019
Great Place
I love and trust All Tire and Brake to do a great job. If I do not understand something they will explain it to me until they do. Their prices are competitive and in many cases lower. They will not have you sitting all day either. I am glad I found them and will gladly take my car back.

PH
PHYLLIS H.
01/26/2019
They don't try to over charge you they very honest.

LR
LAURIE R.
01/21/2019
So personable!
I had a flat going down 316. Called AAA for a tire change out and also called All Tire and Brake. Danny was very nice and helpful. Told me to come in 8am next mornimg and he would take care of getting a new tire put on my car. I was the first customer in and my car was serviced quickly. Got an oil change also. Have used them several times before. No complaints.

Jeff B.
Winder, GA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff was trustworthy and showed him what was done. They did a good job in a timely manner.

Kendall M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Buick LeSabre
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kendall said the service was good. The repair to his vehicles air conditioning did not work.

DA
Duree A.
Hyundai Azera
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Duree said they have good customer service