SK
Sonny K.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Sonny said every time he goes there, he really likes the job they do and they really do a great job.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing to do business with our shop!

PB
Paula B.
Subaru Legacy
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Paula said she likes this business, because of the friendliness, promptness, delivery and follow through.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for your review of the shop. We appreciate the 5 stars and having you as a cutomer!

WE
WILLIAM E.
01/06/2020
Outstanding
Service was fast and reasonably priced. I will definitely come back again.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

MARK S.
Mattydale, NY
Volvo S80
01/03/2020
Quality work with trustworthy owners.
On Christmas Eve day while last minute shopping I lost my power steering. I assumed the serpentine belt broke so I parked the car and had it towed to their shop 3 days later. Not prepared to pay for an unexpected repair this time of year. I received a call later that day to hear that all was done and the cost was $0.00 . Seems that they had replaced it in the past and it was the tensioner that failed and they repaired it under warranty. They could easily done like any number of other shops and charged me for the repair and I never would’ve questioned having to pay a bill. Thanks Dave and Anita.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Mark. We believe honesty builds trust and trust builds a business. We appreciate you choosing our business to sevice your vehicles.

DON B.
Nissan Frontier
12/31/2019
saved the day
I had a tire blow out on 81 going to work . I called All Car Care and they gave me the number to a tow service . Once I got to the shop they took great care of me and fit me into there busy schedule . I was on my way by early afternoon with good safe tires and a great customer expieriance . I will be a long time customer that's for sure !
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. It was our pleasure to help you out and get you back on the road safe and sound. We look forward to seeing you again Don!

MK
MIKE K.
GMC Terrain
12/29/2019
Brake check
Gave a honest inspection and did not do any unnecessary work
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the 5 stars!

BONNIE B.
12/29/2019
The best place to take your car
Love the people here, they have serviced 4 family cars over the years. They have checked my cars over before long trips, honest, fair pricing, they get me in and out quickly!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your review Bonnie. It is always a pleasure to see you. Happy New Year!

Dave and Anita Bombard

ROBERT S.
Ram 1500
12/20/2019
Always courteous and professional a pleasure to do business with.
I brought my Ram in for Ebrake repair, it was completed in one day and the work was done in a very professional way. Dave always treats his customers the right way,and Anita does a great job behind the counter. Thanks again.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/23/2019

We appreciate your business Bob. Thanks for the 5 star review! Wishing you and your family a happy Holiday Season and a Merry Christmas!

MICHAEL G.
Toyota Venza
12/19/2019
Quality and Honesty
Another great experience at All Car Care. The work performed was excellent and within the time frame quoted. I truly trust bringing my care to them for repairs.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review Mike and placing your trust in us. We appreciate having you as a customer and part of the All Car Care Family! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

DENISE C.
Liverpool, NY
GMC Acadia
12/19/2019
Honest
I had my car towed here after it wouldn’t start. They were very communicative and let me know what was happening each step of the way. They fought with the warranty company on my behalf so I wouldn’t have to pay out the nose. Dave estimated my car would take a week and had it back to me in 3 days! Thank you!!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you Denise for the 5 star review. We were more than happy to be able to help you get back up on the road. Have a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy Holiday Season. We look forward to seeing you again!

TG
Tom G.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Tom said they always take very good care of him.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars Tom! Wishing you guys a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

TRUDIE B.
Dodge Charger
12/15/2019
Wonderful, like always
Wonderful, like always. Friendly, fast and reliable
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review Trudie. It's always our pleasure!

Dave and Anita Bombard

MIKE G.
Liverpool, NY
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/12/2019
tundra
the service is always done properly and in a timely fashion, excellent job.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/12/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Mike. We really appreciate it!

Jackie W.
Galeville, NY
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said this business is great and has always been great to work with.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We truly appreciate it.

James W.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
James said that he is happy with the place and will come back.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you Jim and thank you for the delicious caramel chocolate popcorn! We appreciate you choosing our shop. Thanks for the 5 star review!