LW
Leo W.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Leo said the business gave him a fair price, the job was done really, really quick and he was happy with the work that was done.

EP
ELLEN P.
Toyota Avalon
09/08/2019
Service and attitude
The men at the service center listen to what I am saying and "don't talk down to me" just because I'm female.

CD
Chris D.
08/28/2019
Great repair shop!
Staff at All County auto are friendly and reliable. Pricing is great and they treat you with respect. I highly recommend them!

Jensen Beach, FL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/27/2019
Oil Change
Bring my own oil and filter. Top quality service.

HC
HENRY C.
Pricy
Cost of repair seemed pricy

Honda Civic Si
08/26/2019
This place is honest and provides excellent service. Reasonable prices and super friendly staff.

LJ
LEWIS J.
Chevrolet Colorado
Great service provider!
The folks were very friendly and thorough. They did a great job on our fleet vehicle, and we will definitely use them in the future!@

Roger B.
Lexus CT 200h
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Roger said this business never lets him down. He also said the price came in $200 less than he was quoted.

BOB B.
08/22/2019
Failed service interval
Changed out belts as part of 90,000 mile service interval. Loud noise at cold engine start up after that sounded like starter staying engaged too long. Took it back 3 times. Changed battery, changed starter, changed relay. No improvement. Took it to a shop I found on “repair pal”. Belt was not installed correctly. No further problems.

Mark H.
Chevrolet Forward Control Chassis
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he was overcharged for the diagnostics and oil change and didn't receive a refund back.

JV
JOE V.
Quaker Hill, CT
08/17/2019
Transmission fluid
As usual in and out as promised. I live in Connecticut and had new tires put on and was very happy with the service and price.

I now am getting as much of my service done as possible here. I am only in Stuart for a month or two a year and will continue to get my car serviced here when possible.

The only down side is it is located near the unconstitutional sheriffs complex that illegally spy's on us.😎

GA
GABRIEL A.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/12/2019
Customer and Technician service is Outstanding..
Outstanding service !!

Judy K.
08/11/2019
Great experience
Recommended by AAA. 10% discount.
First thing I noticed was the great waiting area, since I usually wait. However did not have available WiFi for customers.
I was advised my repair would cost $2,400. When I told them I was planning on trading the car (2005) that weekend another solution ($298) was suggested making the car safe to drive though not completing the full repair.
Dan was very helpful and when the part wouldn’t be available till the next day helped me get a rental at their special rate.
Very happy with my experience.

EQ
EDWARD Q.
Ford Edge
08/11/2019
Thanks Dan and Crew
As always, All County Auto was prompt and fair. I was in the automobile business for 26 years prior to retiring to Stuart. I am so happy to have found a repair facility here that I feel is competent and trustworthy.

JUDITH K.
08/10/2019
Waiting area
Great service and appreciated the comfortable waiting area.

The availability of wifi would’ve been appreciated.

MARYANNE H.
Pontiac Vibe
08/09/2019
Old car
Everyone was very kind and helpful. I was very pleased. My car is very old but runs well and they were honest about what I needed and didn’t push me to do it straight away. They did an all points check and sent me an estimate so I can do what I need in increments.

GD
GINA D.
Kia Soul
08/08/2019
Awesome customer service.
I had a flat tire and was towed in. Always receive great service. Got in in and out in a reasonable amount of time and price. Waiting area clean and inviting and the bathroom was very clean. Staff is very professional.

MICHAEL H.
08/07/2019
Bait and switch sales tactic
Went in with a company coupon mailed to my home and was charged $36 dollars higher than the advertised price. When I questioned the invoice the gentleman behind the counter had no explanation, stuttering and stammering through the transaction. I went in hopes of finding a nice small honest shop while helping a mom and pop store and I was sorely disappointed.

KC
KATHY C.
08/06/2019
Great. Personal. Honest service
New to Florida I needed my first service on my new Toyota. I found the perfect place. Exactly what I was looking for. Honesty. Professional. Good price. Could not be happier. Will return for all servicing. Thank you for being REAL PEOPLE.

EZ
Eleanora Z.
Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Eleanora said both the gentlemen at this business were very nice, informative, courteous, and she was happy with the service she got. She stated she is new to the area and she will be back for whatever service she needs. She added she really appreciated the friendly atmosphere.