LORD B.
03/28/2019
Very friendly, great service
I was very impressed by how organized and friendly everyone was. Once they determined the problem, I was given the cost to repair and the estimated time of completion. Prices were reasonable. Highly recommended.

03/25/2019
Quality service
I have enough other things to worry about that I need to worry about my car getting fixed. Dan and Steve always take care of my vehicle and never try to upsell any service that isn't needed. Customer service is excellent!

THOMAS M.
03/24/2019
overcharged
The cost to replace a starter should not cost half a grand. period

MICHELLE R.
Volkswagen Eos
03/24/2019
Friendly, courteous, timely
I took my VW Eos to All County after a AAA recommendation, they performed my oil change and diagnosed / fixed a problem with my spark plugs that caused my engine light to come on.

KW
Kirk W.
Lexus NX 200t
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Kirk said the staff was courteous, prompt , and got the job done as requested.

Maria G.
03/22/2019
Charlie is more than great!
Charlie went above and beyond exemplary customer service during my recent visit! He helped make a very bad situation much better for me. He spent time on the phone with a company that recommended unnecessary service which would cost me money which I don't have. He recognized an unfair situation and stood up for what is right. I can't remember a time I've encountered anyone in any industry who was willing to plead a customer's case in the way Charlie did for me. Because of Charlie, I'll make All County my "forever auto service provider!" Thank you Charlie for turning an extremely stressful situation into one with a positive outcome.

Jensen Beach, FL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/12/2019
Thorough service
Timely, quick, efficient, fair.

David B.
Kia Optima
03/09/2019 Category: Service
David said the business is very convenient for him. He would recommend them to others.

Mike M.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he has been a customer for years and they have always been nice. He said they are honest and reliable.

TD
Todd D.
03/08/2019
Poor Diagnostic
My Lexus dealer quoted $6k to replace a timing cover and steering gear/pump on my Lexus. All County confirmed the repair and quoted $3900. However, my 3rd quote by Shaffer Auto in Rio/Jensen confirmed I didn’t need a timing cover and only needed a leaky oil line fixed, they also said the gear in my steering box was fine, only needed a power steering pump. Shaffer Auto in Rio did the repairs, $900 and was $3000 cheaper than All County. All County didn’t do a good diagnosis and thought they would get the job as they were cheaper than the dealer . I’m questioning their ethics on looking out for the customer. I’ll stick w Shaffer.

LA
LINDA A.
Lincoln Navigator
03/08/2019
Good try
They tried to fix my 15 year old Hatch release good effort. Part out of production. Now will find used and get me going again. Good job!

EH
EDDIE H.
03/05/2019
An honest business.
This was my first visit and I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly attitude and the overall profesionalism of the staff. They have earned the business of this customer.

Hobe Sound, FL
03/02/2019
Mrs
AAA told us if we used them we’d get a 10% discount. I asked the man on the phone about the 10% discount & he acknowledged it. But when we were paying it was only $50, when it should have been over $120. It was a lie, they had the opportunity to tell me before we did over $1,200 worth of work on our vehicle that there really wasn’t a 10% discount

Toyota Avalon
03/02/2019
Trustworthy
I would recommend to others

TK
TOM K.
Ford Expedition
03/01/2019
Honest people
Been using this shop for 5 years and they are honest and do not try to sell something that you don't need. I've sent my friends and family there.

KR
KYLE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
02/26/2019
Wiring issue
Danny and his crew at all county are a great team they had my vehicle back on the road within 30 minutes after it being at the shop I always appreciate their hard work

Jack L.
Walpole, MA
GMC Yukon XL
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Jack said he was traveling through the area and the staff got him in, and completed the work promptly.

HA
HAHNER A.
GMC Acadia
02/24/2019
Awesomeness
Very friendly, honest and comfortable. I went in for a full inspection.

Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
02/22/2019
ALL COUNTY IS THE BEST
Our family uses All County because they are honest, reliable and do a great job! They will never try to sell you something you don't need. Awesome company!

KH
KRISTEN H.
02/21/2019
Great!
Super people and great service! I trust these guys and wish I’d found them sooner!