DONNA G.
02/18/2016
ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE
Without going into being charged $146 labor and $11.69 parts....labor entailed taking my vehicle for test drives to determine where windshield whistling was coming from, parts were glue, my biggest problem is no receiving ONE return phone call when my windshield still whistled after paying $167. Spoke with Dan, told me he'd call me back as soon as he spoke with the technician who was on a test drive. That was Tuesday at 4:00 pm. Called again today (Thursday) at lunch ....still waiting for a call back regarding my discontent with my previous visit where I was told the cost would he around $480 only to be charged $749.

My biggest problem is not understanding why an automotive establishment wouldn't want a lifetime customer. I would've been totally happy with giving them my business but again as a female I was taken advantage of. Poor business practice. Also have not heard back from my reply to Steve regarding the email they sent me "how was your visit".

Thus the reason for my Review Title...no one has returned a phone nor an email, all which simply said "my car is still whistling as soon as I get on 95".

JN
JAMES N.
Hyundai Tiburon
02/18/2016
Great staff, service & pricing
I'm a repeat customer because I know that Danny and the staff will always do it right at a fair price. It's nice to have a mechanic I can trust!

GM
George M.
02/16/2016
very professional work and and friendly staff!
Great technical service and friendly professional staff! Very satisfied with their service!

MQ
MICHAEL Q.
Hobe Sound, FL
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/14/2016
good people and fast good service
good people and fair prices

TG
TOM G.
Jeep CJ7
02/10/2016
Starter replaced
I have been here a few times for oil changes and brake service. They are alway quick and courteous. And their prices are competitive.

Roger S.
Volvo V70
02/10/2016 Category: Service
Roger said he was in and out of the business in a timely manner and the prices were also fair.

Tom M.
02/08/2016 Category: Service
Tom said the employees were honest , up front and they took care of business.

Joan R.
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Joan said the business was very efficient with everything, very friendly and no long wait for an oil change.

Cindy B.
02/05/2016 Category: Service
Cindy said this business was friendly and efficient. They did a very good job on the servicing of her vehicle.

Burrill M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Lexus ES 330
02/05/2016 Category: Service
Burrill said this business did the work promised in a professional manner. He said he was happy with the service provided.

MICHAEL C.
Volkswagen Passat
01/28/2016
Convience to my new FL Home
Not too..... I made an app't 2 days before my scheduled oil change. When I got there at 8:10 am I was well received. Informed in an hour that they had to order my filter. So it took over 2 hours for a simple oil change. Did not like that at all

John S.
01/25/2016 Category: Service
John said the business provided fine service and their prices were reasonable.

KD
KARA D.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/24/2016
Wonderful, quick, professional, friendly
All County Auto Tire of Stuart was wonderful! They took me right away and had my car fixed up and ready to go in the same day. Chevy said it would take them at least a week to have it done. I will recommend this place to friends! Wonderful service and great coffee!

GE
GUS E.
01/16/2016
efficient, prompt and very professional !!
Excxellent and fast courteous service.

SUSAN H.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/14/2016
The Staff
Danny took great care of me and my son. We both got our oil changed and air filters replaced. Also I had a whistle in my roof rack that was driving me crazy and Danny found the problem immediately, you have no idea what a relief that was. I actually enjoy driving my car now.

DE
Donald E.
Jeep Compass
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Donald said they were courteous and did not give him any problems. They did a good job.

OL
Orie L.
Mercury Milan
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Orie said the employees at this business are always kind and helpful.

Ron G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/07/2016 Category: Service
Ron said the employees at this business have always been very good to him. They are always able to accommodate him when he needs them, especially when there is no forewarning. He knows the owner, so that kind of helps, but they have always treated him well. He would absolutely recommend them.
Steve & Kim R. from All County Auto Tire Of Stuart responded on 01/07/2016

Thanks for the great review Ron.  I really appreciate it.

James M.
01/07/2016 Category: Service
James said it was very good work. The business honored his gift card from the mail and it was done as quickly as possible. He did not wait that long and they did a good job mechanically and diagnosed it well. He was pleased.

PT
Peter T.
12/31/2015
Simple & professional
Always have had good, fairly priced and friendly service.