DEVIN S.
Dodge Challenger
01/17/2019
Like a family
Very kind and make you feel like you are apart of the family.

GF
GARY F.
01/17/2019
Purchased used truck - thanks to All County Auto it now runs great!
I purchased a used F-150 that turned out to have way more issues than expected. But thanks to All County Auto I now have a very good used truck that runs great today. In my past life I owned a service company with a fleet of 30 vehicles. For repairs and services of our fleet I worked with both dealers and local auto shops – building my experience and learning exactly what I wanted and expected from a good auto shop. After moving to Florida and purchasing this used truck I needed to find a local shop for help. Researching lead me to All County Auto and I’m pleased it did. Shortly after buying this truck the engine light came on and I also wanted to have the vehicle inspected for any other issues. The folks at All County worked diligently and methodically to resolve the engine light issue and provide other services/repairs. There were some repairs/services expected when buying a used vehicle but also several unexpected - with no fault of All County. All County did their job and they wanted the vehicle to be fixed right. I questioned everything they said and they showed me what they were doing every step of the way. So if you are looking for a shop that provides quality services at a fair price and that has a genuine concern of making sure any issue is fixed - then give All County Auto a chance. You can get an oil change just about anywhere but integrity and trust can be hard to find. When you are working thru challenging issues in a vehicle there is nothing more important than trusting the repair shop. I met the Owner, Steve, worked with Charlie and Dan at the front counter and Rick the technician that worked on my vehicle. All are top notch. Their shop is professional, clean and organized. Having to pay to get a vehicle repaired is never fun but it hurts a little less when you like the place you’re working with and the vehicle runs right when the work is done.

AK
ADAM K.
Hobe Sound, FL
01/16/2019
Oil Change and maint.Service
Very happy with a prompt service - pre-scheduled and completed timely

PS
Philp S.
Chevrolet Lumina
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Philip said the business performed the service to his vehicle on time. They do a good job, and the manager is very good at his job. They are priced reasonably.

EP
ELLEN P.
Toyota Avalon
01/15/2019
Super service, good work, and quick service.
Great service and quick service. Always available and cordial to deal with.

MARY P.
01/14/2019
Great Place!!!
Dan saved my world! My car was a rough fix but they figured it out!!! Charlie is a very personal man. Good service, staff and more. My new place to go!

LA
LINDA A.
Lincoln Navigator
01/13/2019
New tires
Fast freindly service at fair cost.

NC
NIWANA C.
Spanish Fort, AL
Acura ILX
01/11/2019
Great costumer service
New in town and needed a big Mileage Maintance done in short notice. Your company took care of us , with great costumer care. Good to have a place we can go to now and trust .
Thanks

DEVON D.
01/10/2019
Fuckin' Great Service
Service was fuckin' great! What more can I say? I appreciate that the guys took quality time and didn't rush through the job. My truck drives like new.

BLAKE S.
Jensen Beach, FL
Volvo V70
01/09/2019
Nice and know their stuff
Any time I have had a problem, they have always been great at finding and fixing it. They are extraordinarily knowledgeable about what they are doing and have an in depth understanding of how different systems are effecting each other.

Jensen Beach, FL
Kia Spectra
01/02/2019
Honest
I stopped in for a tire balance and they found a few other things as I told them I was driving back to TX. They were honest and respectful. Fair pricing too. I didn’t have to wait long either. Very nice place! I’ll go back for future needs.

WP
WALT P.
01/02/2019
Dodge Truck Engine Change
I am very satisfied for the work that was done to my Dodge Truck. From the troubleshooting, the quote, and the repair. I have had no issues and jwill bring All County Auto more business. Thanks All County Auro.

JOHN R.
Porsche Cayenne
12/31/2018
Oil change 2008 Porsche Cayenne S
I was greeted with a smile as I walk through the door and was treated very professionally. was given a ballpark price for the work it was going to be done.the was right in the ballpark. great job, good crew, good service. Have a happy New Year guys you deserve it. May your business prosper.

BD
BILL D.
12/29/2018
Top notch service
Got my car in on short notice. Very professional in their communications. Not inexpensive, but reasonable in their pricing. Pleased with the work done and the turn around time.

CHUCK B.
12/28/2018
Charlie helped my 71 year old mom and made her very happy. I was happy as well!
The place was clean and very nice the service was excellent and the staff went the extra mile to help us.

12/25/2018
It was good and fast service very nice ppl but in my opinion and i could be wrong but the labor cost is to much

RP
RICH P.
Jeep Cherokee
12/21/2018

JEANNE D.
12/18/2018
Honest. Reliable. Fair pricing and rewards club!! Dan is great!
Thank you All County. You guys rock!

TONY S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018
Friendly
Good explanations, clean and comfort waiting room. I'll be back.

LA
LINDA A.
Lincoln Navigator
12/13/2018
hanging in
Service was was very helpful in keeping the Navigator going a little longer!