06/16/2019
100k mile service + new tires
Very expensive. I feel like I got price gouged every time I've brought my car in. The last place I had my car serviced, I was a customer for 11 years because there were no frills, really good work and really good pricing. Last time I went for an oil change and tire rotation at all county, I paid DOUBLE compared to the previous business I frequented. At least the people are courteous. I really don't know if I'll be back here in the future.

FH
FRED H.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/16/2019
2000 Toyota
Very good operation. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Work completed on time as promised

TD
TYLER D.
Jensen Beach, FL
Lexus IS 250
06/15/2019
Took care if dealing with aftermarket warranty issues.

RV
Richard V.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he had no problems and they checked out everything they needed to.

RN
Rich N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
06/13/2019
Great place
Very qualified staff, knowledgeable and sincere

Martin B.
Hobe Sound, FL
Dodge Caravan
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Martin said the employees were friendly. They provided quick service. .

Ron G.
Lexus LX 470
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he would recommend the business for service.

KATHY M.
06/10/2019
Very pleased
My first time here. My Honda CRV (2011, 60,000m) had always had regular check ups and maintenance from the Honda dealer. Their diagnostics showed a lot more work needed than I would have expected but I went with their recommendations. My car drives better than ever! Thanks guys.

AH
APRIL H.
GMC Acadia
Great mechanics
Wonderful, honest and friendly group of guys. They do great work and communicate well. They even put up with my two year old playing in the waiting area while they work on my car. Couldn’t be happier.

Cadillac Seville
Cadillac A/C Test
All County looked at my A/C system for free and told me I didn't need anything and the system was working fine. These are good people who don't try to upsell to you. I feel guilty for bringing my car there when it didn't need anything. These guys deserve to get paid for their time, so I will make the extra effort to schedule a repair with All County next time my vehicle is in need of repair.

NH
NANCY H.
2012 Mustang
Very thorough vehicle check. Impressed with testing methods but would prefer to hear a breakdown of when certain services will be due. Very scary to be told you need over $2,000 worth of work when you went in for a 49.99 oil change. Should be told in no uncertain terms what is needed at the present time and then what will be needed in the future. Otherwise, very satisfied with the work that was done.

MICHELLE R.
05/30/2019
Top Notch Service!
This is the third time having work done on my car at All County. Staff is always knowledgeable, courteous and willing to explain all aspects of the repair. I don't feel like I'm being oversold. They are honest about the work that really needs to be done. That's important to me ;-)

Buick Encore

Port Saint Lucie, FL
Cadillac ATS
05/23/2019
Great place.
Qualified and friendly mechanics. Brought my car back for more service. I recommend your place to anyone. Thanks, Rich

GM
Geri M.
Buick LaCrosse
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Geri said she would recommend this business for service. She also wanted to mention the business did a good job.

DONNA W.
Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2019
Great Place
Came in for an oil change. Quick, easy and professional. Will return!

LA
LINDA A.
Lincoln Navigator
05/11/2019
Nice job
Saved me Mony by fixing my battery cable instead of ordering parts from Ford.

David W.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with David's wife. She said the service was good.

JAMIE G.
05/08/2019
New Tires
Dan and Charlie made sure I could get new tires on my vehicle before going on a road trip. Drove over 3,000 miles through heavy rain at times and probably would have been in danger if not for my new tires. Keep up the exceptional work!

AK
ADAM K.
Hobe Sound, FL
Lexus ES 350
05/08/2019
Oil Change
Went in for new service on wife's vehicle. Made an appointment. The vehicle was serviced timely and please with the way the Service Manager, Dan, is always very helpful with maintenance suggestions. I will be back in a few months to service my SUV. Thx Dan