BETH B.
02/08/2019
Car Servicing
They are great guys, very pleasant to deal with and very accommodating

KA
KYLE A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/07/2019
No closed doors, genuine, amazing machanice
Amazing machanic shop. Extremely friendly and no closed doors on what they are doing. They will literally show you what’s wrong and what they’re doing to fix it. They update you on every single thing they’re doing. I brought in quite the chore for them and they are tackling it amazingly. 100% going to come back for everything else I’ll need.

GP
GREG P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/05/2019
Satisfied with service
The service reps are great. They explained my problems in detail and never pushed any service that is unnecessary.

DEBBIE B.
02/04/2019
Dan is the man, he helped me many times with my car. He helped me with brakes and rotor's, they don't squeak anymore. Great service and prices, they know what they are doing. The place is very clean.

NN
NANCY N.
Fast Response - Reliable Service
Got an AAA recommendation on them when moved here. Only needed service 2x but both times they got me in quickly, fixed my problem & thanked me for my business. First time thought I had a costly brake problem - turned out just needed air in my tires. Didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need - honestly, they seemed happy for me that my problem was so minor. They are qualified, competent and operate with integrity-I’m a lifetime customer now.

DENNIS G.
Volvo S70
A plus
a great experience very knowledgeable

MARCIA R.
Great service.
I love All County. The desk manager Dan is the best!! I have never called where he isn't congenial, curtious & has taken time to answer all my questions. I can show up to the waiting area & Dan always has a smile on his face! I have recommended the garage to friends & they have been satisfied as well. Thank you once again All County for great service

DT
DOUG T.
01/28/2019
Making it Right
Recently I had a set of wiper blades installed on my Lexus RX 350. After about 6 weeks they were not working properly. The passenger side was kind of stuttering. Dan took a look at it, ordered a replacement blade, which had the same problem, so he ordered a new set from a different manufacture, problem solved. A hand shake & I was on my way.
Great no hassle service with a smile, & a good , hot, fresh cup of coffee while I waited.

CHARLES M.
Acura ILX
01/25/2019
Great staff and service.

Lexus IS 200t
01/24/2019
Incredibly Service and Work
I brought my car in for new tires. I hadn’t noticed, but my tires tread was worn out on different sides of the tires.
My alignment was way off, oil change, tire change, etc. I didn’t notice anything prior to going in but absolutely felt the difference after I left. Great service by the Manager Danny.

PA
PAUL A.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
01/19/2019
Dad's Truck
Excellent service Pop's truck broke down they had it towed do their establishment had me the price within no time got the job done as always highly recommend.
They are without a doubt the best Shop in Martin County

EU
EDWARD U.
01/18/2019
great as always
Dan was very helpful, with my vehicle issues, didnt charge me for the computer diagnostics.
got my oil change and vehicle looked over, recommended some things that I will get done soon there as well

Thanks!!!

SG
SCOTT G.
01/18/2019
On the road again
Knowledgeable courteous and fair service.....

DEVIN S.
Dodge Challenger
01/17/2019
Like a family
Very kind and make you feel like you are apart of the family.

GF
GARY F.
01/17/2019
Purchased used truck - thanks to All County Auto it now runs great!
I purchased a used F-150 that turned out to have way more issues than expected. But thanks to All County Auto I now have a very good used truck that runs great today. In my past life I owned a service company with a fleet of 30 vehicles. For repairs and services of our fleet I worked with both dealers and local auto shops – building my experience and learning exactly what I wanted and expected from a good auto shop. After moving to Florida and purchasing this used truck I needed to find a local shop for help. Researching lead me to All County Auto and I’m pleased it did. Shortly after buying this truck the engine light came on and I also wanted to have the vehicle inspected for any other issues. The folks at All County worked diligently and methodically to resolve the engine light issue and provide other services/repairs. There were some repairs/services expected when buying a used vehicle but also several unexpected - with no fault of All County. All County did their job and they wanted the vehicle to be fixed right. I questioned everything they said and they showed me what they were doing every step of the way. So if you are looking for a shop that provides quality services at a fair price and that has a genuine concern of making sure any issue is fixed - then give All County Auto a chance. You can get an oil change just about anywhere but integrity and trust can be hard to find. When you are working thru challenging issues in a vehicle there is nothing more important than trusting the repair shop. I met the Owner, Steve, worked with Charlie and Dan at the front counter and Rick the technician that worked on my vehicle. All are top notch. Their shop is professional, clean and organized. Having to pay to get a vehicle repaired is never fun but it hurts a little less when you like the place you’re working with and the vehicle runs right when the work is done.

AK
ADAM K.
Hobe Sound, FL
01/16/2019
Oil Change and maint.Service
Very happy with a prompt service - pre-scheduled and completed timely

PS
Philp S.
Chevrolet Lumina
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Philip said the business performed the service to his vehicle on time. They do a good job, and the manager is very good at his job. They are priced reasonably.

EP
ELLEN P.
Toyota Avalon
01/15/2019
Super service, good work, and quick service.
Great service and quick service. Always available and cordial to deal with.

MARY P.
01/14/2019
Great Place!!!
Dan saved my world! My car was a rough fix but they figured it out!!! Charlie is a very personal man. Good service, staff and more. My new place to go!

LA
LINDA A.
Lincoln Navigator
01/13/2019
New tires
Fast freindly service at fair cost.