JO
JESSE O.
Lincoln MKZ
01/13/2021
Trust worthy awesome service
I use to dread being at the mercy of mechanics in hopes that they would be honest, do the job right and stand by their work (especially with a Lincoln hybrid). I found a trustworthy who gets the job done, stands by their work and has great customer service. My business is here! No regrets.

01/12/2021
Car smog
Great and friendly customer service, informed me off a recall on my car, and I would recommend to others.

JOHN G.
Wildomar, CA
01/11/2021
Did not disappoint
I need a smog on my 91 Toyota Sienna, but I was unable to get the catalyst to ready. I hate putting mechanics on the spot, but since this was my commute car I had to drop it off on Friday and have it back Saturday fixed or not. I originally spoke to George, who said bring it in so they can look at it. Saturday morning Dave called me and told me what was going on. Roughly an hour after that Cheyenne called me to tell me the car was ready and it passed smog. I can't say enough good things about this shop or its employees, they kept me in the loop and were able to complete the work in the crunch time frame that I needed. I'm already getting a quote on another vehicle I have for some work done. Outstanding job All Day, thanks John

EE
ELIZABETH E.
Hyundai Elantra GT
01/04/2021
Oil Change, Brakes, & other car maintenance
We love this place. We have been coming here for years. Very reasonable, honest, and friendly.

EP
Eddie P.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Eddie said they did great.

JEFF B.
Volvo XC60
12/23/2020
A++
Always first class!

MARK/LETHA H.
12/23/2020
George and Dave.
My husband always took our cars to George. He was recommended to us in 1990 I think. After my husband passed in 2019, I had to smog and have my car checked. George called me, not to talk about the car but to ask what happened to my husband, and to check on me.
The needed repairs were done quick and I feel very well cared for. I will always bring my cars to George. You should too. They are honest and you can talk to them.

SL
Steve L.
California
BMW 750Li
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Steve said this business was the best. Their service is outstanding.

Lexus GS 300
12/17/2020
Auto service
Friendly, honest and great service. I’m a repeat customer.

CP
CRAIG P.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/17/2020
Awesome and honest.
The title says it all. I send all friends to All Fay Smog and Auto Repair. No brained!!

AL
ALBERT L.
12/15/2020
F as it and honest work
David and George and Cheyenne have done s great job of having good clean and honest work relationships with customers. They r r improving every day. Good work team

Joanette W.
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Joanette said even though it took a long time, they were very detailed in making sure they fixed the problem.

DONALD L.
12/14/2020
Very professional and polite.
I needed a Smog Certification in order to renew the license plates on my vehicle. I was able to drop the vehicle off while I attended to other business. The young lady called me when the test was complete. She was very helpful and her bubbly personality was simply refreshing.

SHANNON C.
Wildomar, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
12/11/2020
Professionalism and Courteous
I always use All Day Smog and Tune because they work fast and the prices are reasonable. On my last visit, Dave analyzed my 2011 Chevy Cruze and provided me with the problem which was my timing belt. He competed the work and my car was ready the next day. Cheyenne is always courteous and very professional. All Day certainly have my future business and I will certainly pass the word to my family and friends.

Manuel M.
Menifee, CA
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Manuel said the staff did a good job.