ME
MELODIE E.
Lake Elsinore, CA
04/14/2021
Friendly, happy, professional!
I’ll never go anywhere else to have my car’s smog test. I’ve always been treated with the utmost respect and courtesy by professionals who know their business thoroughly. I always recommend them with complete confidence.

COLEMAN M.
Sun City, CA
Nissan Pickup
04/07/2021
Very quick service
Their service was very good , dropped off in the AM. And it was done quickly.
Good place to go if your vehicle is OBD 1
Competitively Priced!

HB
HANNA B.
Chrysler 200
04/06/2021
Friendly Honesty and great service
George and his employees are top notch. You can’t find anyone better in this valley.

PP
PAUL P.
03/31/2021
great service
i have taken my vehicles there for years for smog tests. they are always nice, fast, and honest

JOE P.
Menifee, CA
Jeep Liberty
03/24/2021
They know their stuff.
Very professional and friendly. Been a customer for 20 years.

JOHN C.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/23/2021
This was my first time at All Day. They were recommended to me by a friend. I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service and the work. I will go back for all my repair needs.

DOUGLAS D.
Hemet, CA
03/19/2021
Honest and very transparent.
I’ve been coming to All Day Smog for over 10+ years and every experience has been, TOP NOTCH performance from every staff member there. I can rest assure that I’m getting the best service for my car without being duped into getting more things done to my car that I don’t need. You have a loyal customer for life here. Thank you

SK
SHARON K.
Lexus GS 350
03/17/2021
Polite and expedient
I was very happy with the accommodating service and the attention to detail at this shop. They took care of my request and pointed out some things I might need to take care of in the future but didn’t push it on me as some places do.

GA
GREG A.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/09/2021
Great
David is fantastic! Takes great care of me every time.

SR
STEPHEN R.
Aguanga, CA
03/05/2021
Customer service
Both my wife and I were impressed with the customer service. Starting with the person who answered the phone, and she also was the one that greeted us when we brought her vehicle in. Then we talked with David who explained what he would be checking so that our vehicle would pass smog. And the communication was great throughout the entire process

Debi P.
03/05/2021
Car repair
Took care of my car needs. Did a good job.

Winchester, CA
INFINITI I30
03/01/2021
They waste your time and don’t call customers back for shit
I had to call to find out what was going on with my vehicle a few different times. That’s not how you run a business. Also trying to upsell customers double the amount on labor when people are going thru a pandemic is a great look too.

DEBI P.
Murrieta, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/24/2021
Car issues
Went to Auto Body repair and smog to fix a coolant issue. Kept it two weeks and never fixed the issue. Now my engine is having trouble and making weird noises. Never ever would recommend this auto shop to anyone. Oh” wait it gets better. I have a cracked windshield also. They gave me back my car Filthy dirty. Since they light came back on I have to take my car back. So worried about my Range Rover!!!! They say on Yelp they repair foreign cars? Very doubtful since my car was not repaired.

Murrieta, CA
02/22/2021
Great Visit!
Courteous and quick, great visit to All Day! Will return.

FN
FRANCISCO N.
02/09/2021
This auto repair shop is very reliable. They are honest about their assessment and prices fairly.
I always take my cars to them whenever I have car problems. In our family we have five cars and they have serviced all of them at one time or another. They are honest and fair.