Chrisoff S.
Honda HR-V
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Chrisoff said that the service is always good at this business.

Ahmed M.
Sparrows Point, MD
Lexus IS 250
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Ahmed said this business was great. They were very good. They were very organized and respectful. It was a nice place. They were a little pricey , but he got what he paid for.

CG
Carmeloa G.
Middle River, MD
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Carmeloa said the business's service was wonderful.

Jason B.
GMC Yukon XL
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Jason said that he would recommend this business. He was a little surprised at the price.

Jessica G.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business is very helpful. They explain everything to be worked on. The only thing is the prices are too high.

JO
Jeremy O.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said the technicians were quick. He called in advance and when he arrived he was taken back early and got out of there early.

HL
Honghe L.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Honghe said they are pretty good.

NA
Neda A.
Towson, MD
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Neda said the customer service was honest and the lady that helped her was also nice.

Schotie M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/09/2018
Very understanding and coopretive in any situation
I bought a pt Last week from an independent dealer so to speak (witch I wouldn't recommend to anyone) and it turned out to be a complete ? lemon! I dropped it at all phase and told Terry I needed help and she told me they would take care of me, and they did and still are.they gave me a courtesy inspection to let me know what the problems were and decide if it was worth fixing or not. They sent pictures and detailed descriptions to my phone. The repairs aren't worth the money and I arranged for another vehicle to be dropped off there today. They are giving me a pre inspection and are going to help me with that also. They also have a finance program to help with large bills if you can't afford to pay them in full. I didn't get approved for it but I'm still telling you about it because I think it's an awesome thing for them to do for their customers. I would and will be recommending all phase to anyone!

VV
Victor V.
Honda Civic Si
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Victor said that he recommends this business for service.

DF
Dianne F.
Middle River, MD
Ford Police Interceptor
07/28/2018
I give All Phase a 5 star rating due to service and Dale being so pleasant and explaining their services
I am very satisfied with the service I received for repairing the tire on my 2008 Ford truck.
Dale did an inspection on the truck free of charge and explained some things to me.

I would recommend All Phase .
Diane F

Robert B.
Cockeysville, MD
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business did a good job , helped him out with everything and took care of him pretty fast.

GS
Gary S.
Lincoln Navigator
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he liked this facility.

Steven B.
Buick Regal
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they always do a good job.

EM
Evan M.
Linthicum Heights, MD
Honda Civic Sdn
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Evan said the business did a good job, although the work was expensive.