Kate M.
Mitsubishi Galant
01/15/2016 Category: Service
Kate said the prices were high.

RA
Robin A.
Middle River, MD
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/26/2015 Category: Service
Robin said she took her ABS system to the business to install but it has been defective since she left. They were supposed to give her a new one and they were supposed to report it to MBA but they did not. MBA suspended her license for 30 days because it was not reported by them.

RO
Rhonda O.
10/01/2015
Bitter Sweet
Hello,
The staff is very courteous and friendly. However, I came into the office with the expectation of having air put in my tires or having a tire plugged. It just so happened that I had a nail in my tire and fortunately, I was able to have my tire plugged. I expected to be able to leave the shop within 30 minutes at the most. I had another appointment that day. I had to wait for 2 1/2 to 3 hours before I was able to leave because of the routine inspection. I just had a state inspection performed by All Phase not even 10 days before. I had my tires rotated and the mechanic drove my car around for approximately 40 minutes. The light came on again and I returned to the auto shop and it was a temporary fix. The light came on again and I didn't even bother to come into the shop again to have it adjusted. I found out that there is a reset button in my car that reset the tire pressure. Consequently, the mechanic did not have to drive my car around for 40 minutes at all. Pressing the reset button would have resolved the issue. I had to reschedule my appointment and return again the next morning to have the same problem fixed. This was very frustrating and inconvenient. issues
Jerry and D., Owners from All Phase Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2015

Sorry for your incovience. We will try to do better. We performed the safety inspection on every customer to ensure there vehicle is safe to drive.  Wether the car was in here recently or not, things can break at any time.  I wanted to do a great job by reseting your light and driving to make sure it went out at no additional cost.  We typically charge for that service.  Some vehicle repairs do require extra time to perform in which we cant predict at times.  We appologize the tire light came back on.

NH
Nathan H.
Essex, MD
Dodge Durango
02/01/2015
High Prices
The employees are really personable and courteous. The main drawback for me is that for comparable repairs the quotes here are usually higher than other repair shops.

Robert M.
Middle River, MD
Chevrolet Silverado
08/16/2014
Great place, because it is!
Great work, as is usual, but a bit more costly than expected.

Martin H.
Cadillac DTS
07/07/2014
professional service staff. clean waiting area.
In and out quickly. Recommended preventive maintenance.

RL
Rodney L.
Essex, MD
Chevrolet Silverado
04/07/2014 Category: Service
Rodney said this business does good work, but they are a little expensive.

Louise B.
12/19/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Steven. He said he felt the price was high and thought he was not going to be charged for towing. The reason he goes to the business is because of the good people there.

AH
Aaron H.
Oldsmobile Aurora
11/12/2013 Category: Service
Aaron said he paid $60 for a diagnostic test, which told him he needed belts for his vehicle. He said when this business did work on his vehicle they told him he needed a water pump, but that did not show up on the diagnosis.