KH
Katrina H.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Mercedes-Benz CLA250
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Katrina said this business is cheap and did the job well.

NR
Norma R.
Volvo S70
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Norma said they go out of their way to help her a lot and most facilities do not do that.

LV
Lisanne V.
Inverness, FL
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Lisanne said this business told her everything wrong about her vehicle and figured out the safest fix for her. She said the check up was quicker than she thought.

RENEE B.
Beverly Hills, FL
Jaguar XF
06/26/2016
2009 Jaguar XF repair
Moved to Crystal River from Naples and concerned able to find competent repair center. All Prestige Auto met our needs and then some. They communicated estimated time and cost throughout process.

RT
Reggie T.
Florida
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Reggie said the service is good at the business.

RF
RALPH F.
Arcadia, FL
Mercedes-Benz SL500
06/14/2016
Genuine and Honest Repair
I was traveling through Crystal River on my way north to Louisville Ky for Muhammad Ali's funeral. I recently bought a 2006 SL 500. I love the car. I had taken a old acquaintance to dinner at Crackers. When we finished, my car would not start. I was pleased to see A.P.A. across the street. So, the next morning I got the car to them and noticed right away, I was in the right place. They told me the problem right away, diagnosed and corrected my issue within a few hours and I made my trip to Louisville and with absolute confidence and no issues. My friend who lives in Citrus County will be using APA as will I when I am in Crystal River. A very trustworthy service center for my Mercedes Benz.

MF
Marlon F.
Hernando, FL
Jaguar S-Type
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Marlon said this business does the job they are paid to do.

Randall G.
Inverness, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/27/2016 Category: Service
Randall said he's been to this facility before and they do a good job.

SANDRA B.
MINI Cooper
05/15/2016
Their willingness to work with you with scheduling and overall friendly service.
5 stars

Tom B.
Hernando, FL
Mercedes-Benz S500
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Tom said this business was quick, he was in and out in no time.

BC
BOB C.
Beverly Hills, FL
Audi TT
05/12/2016
Friendly, proficient, professional
The soft top on my Audi TT roadster stopped working. I was concerned that a non Audi repair service center would not be able to get access to codes and necessary documentation to trouble shot and repair it. Jay, the service tech, not only had extensive experience with the brand, but was able to quickly fix it. The repairs, also, were very reasonable. When I asked if I could speak with the tech the office manager readily agreed. Jay was very friendly, answered all questions professionally and was willing to share his knowledge of the problem, fix, and history of this problem with the brand. Prestige has earned my thanks for a job well done and will be my "go to" shop for any future work needed.
Bob C

Susan H.
Crystal River, FL
Mercedes-Benz S430
05/11/2016 Category: Service
Susan said this business is doing their best to help her out.

Reese B.
Volkswagen GLI
05/11/2016 Category: Service
Reese said the service is good. They're prompt and efficient. He recommends the service.

Bill M.
Mercedes-Benz E550
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Bill said he received overall good service but the prices are a little high.

LC
Linda C.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
04/26/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Billy. He said he had a good experience.