Sandy H.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said she loves going to the business. They are up front, honest, reasonably priced, and always available. She stated she hanks it for the excellent service.

WH
Wayne H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff are good people, and they do good work.

CO
Curt O.
Payette, ID
01/25/2019
Excellent service, TRUSTWORTHY, will use them even though they are 30 miles away.
I talked with Tom and Carrol about my PU not running and suspected a bad fuel pump. They put me in the schedule and diagnosed the problem and made the necessary repair in a reasonable amount of time. The total price was within the estimate given over the phone. Thanks for a job well done.

GB
Gloria B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/23/2019
All Right = Good Job
Can’t ask for more: fast, fair price, friendly, good service! My Trailblazer is old with high miles. All Right Auto is helping me squeeze every last mile out of it ??

TH
Troy H.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Troy said they did pretty good service and fixed what was needed.

EP
Eric P.
01/16/2019
Amazing
Tom got our truck done in a few hours and my husband was back to work. We are so thankful for their amazing friendly efficient staff!!

Joseph S.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said he would definitely recommend this business.

Sam W.
GMC Suburban
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Sam said the business is awesome and so is Tom. They purchased vehicle and took it in to be checked out before a trip. The business had the complete work history prior to his purchase. They were not charged and they are excellent.

SR
Shellie R.
12/27/2018
Prompt and proper service
My pick up had broke down during hunting season up in Cascade. Three different mechanics in Cascade could not get it fixed. So my friend towed my pick up to all right auto and within 24 hours I had my pick up back. It had been in Cascade for three months!

Tammy B.
12/23/2018
Fast, reliable service--all right auto repair.
We've been trusting all right Auto Repair now for a few months and I'm very satisfied with their insight and service

Sheri C.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Sheri said the staff provide quick and great customer service.

ST
Steve T.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Steve said that the place treated him well.

BL
Brett L.
Nissan Maxima
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brett's daughter. She said they have good customer service. They fixed the problem. They knew what they were doing so it didn't cost very much. Also thanks for doing a good job.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for putting your trust in us.  We strive to reach this level of excellence with every job we do.

Dalan S.
11/16/2018
All Right is all right, they do an exceptional job of keeping me informed and taken care of properly.

PH
Perry H.
11/14/2018
Quality
So my first visit to this company has been a very good one. They got my vehicle repaired much much sooner than originally anticipated and also got the repairs done that I needed under the original price quote. I feel Dave save me money saved me time and those two things are extremely important in life.