LL
Larry L.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff did nothing, and if anything, his vehicle is running worse than it was before. It is still overconsuming gas and running hot.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

As discussed with the original appointment, we would like to see you back if conditions do not improve.  We did not want to throw parts at your system if we did not see a definite failure.  Since you had just came from a hard pulling trip then we thought it may have been a failure due to the load being pulled on hills. We did make note with you that there may be other issues but we would let you run it and let us know if things didn't improve.

DF
Dale F.
Nissan Pickup
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Dale said that he would not recommend this business. He has had to bring the vehicle back multiple times.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

When we are working on a 1985 pickup and the truck has multiple problems that needed addressed, and there is no desire to repair it correctly, then we can't make a dependable vehicle.  We said it needed a carburator and it still needs one.  We can't make miracles out of fuel leaking carburators. First a starter and then a defective fuel pump that the customer installed, then leaking carburator, then timing that the customer adjusted himself.  I am sorry we could not get it to all be fixed with one swift wave of the magic wand.

James F.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
James said after he had his oil changed at this business, he took it to a second facility to have his tires rotated. They discovered oil all over the engine and had to replace the oil cap because this business left it off. He has been taking his vehicle for oil changes for 40 years and usually they check all the fluid levels and clean the battery cables as part of the service, but at this facility they charged him $41 for the oil change and then another $41 to clean his cables. He has to have his engine cleaned now because it smells like oil when he is driving. He would not recommend this business because he was overcharged and is not satisfied.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 07/09/2018

I am sorry you feel we did not do a good job for you.  We had to remove the battery and terminals to clean the corrosion that had been built up over time.  If this had been done with every oil change it would not have been in the condition it was in.  This was most likely the reason for intermittent power loss.  This did take us time and is not included in the standard oil change.  I am sorry you felt like you were charged excessive.  We were only doing a complete and proper repair. As for the oil cap,  I recognized we may have missed tightening it.  I have offered to clean your engine and replace the lost cap but you are not willing.  Hope you have better luck getting work done at your new location who claims they would have done the work for free.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/23/2018
Great at resolving issues
Tom did a great job resolving our issue. He called me and made sure everything was okay.

04/23/2018
Ask before just doing the work
I took my car in on Friday to have them do a diagnostic, they went ahead and changed out the spark plugs without my permission and now I have to pay them $237! The fact they just did it without consulting me is what is the most irritating. We don't hace the money to pay for work/parts I didn't approve.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

I am sorry there was a misunderstanding.  When you brought it in and asked for diagnoses and removal of the broken part, we went ahead with those things.  When we talked to you on the phone, you said OK so we thought we were moving forward on the same page.  I know the car runs much better and we worked with you on the payment.  I would like to discuss this with you and find out where the communication breakdown happened.  You have been a valued customer for several years and we would not want that to change.

Tom

Bob S.
Pontiac Aztek
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Bob said his vehicle is still not running right, and he is expecting a call from them to discuss the situation.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2017

Thank You for responding.  I am hopeful we were able to earn a better review this time. Unfortunately we cant always control our suppliers parts quality and with your car we definitely had some supplier issues.  I hope we were able to resolve your problem and have you as a continued customer.  In situations like this I hope you find we do stand behind our work and we are not done until everything is proper.  Sorry for your inconveniences.

Scott B.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Scott said the service provided by this business was good but he was unhappy that his vehicle was not serviced, the day of his appointment.
Tom G. from All Right Auto Repair responded on 04/12/2017

Scott,  I am glad you came back and gave us another chance. Sorry for having the delay on getting it done the first time.  I am glad you were still able to recommend us to others and will make sure we give the best service possible.

Tom

Crystal H.
03/17/2020
Good Repairs - Bad Diagnosis
I have used this shop for a few repairs. I've been happy with the work they have done, where I instructed as to the need for the repair. Their costs are excellent, turnaround time is good, and they are friendly folks! However, I am less than confident in their diagnostics based on several issues with recommended unnecessary or incorrect repairs.

In February 2019 I brought my car in for a new serpentine belt. I was told my valve cover gaskets were leaking and needed to be replaced to fix my oil leak. I had never had an issue with an oil leak, so this was quite unexpected. I did always run a "hot" smell that they reassured me would resolve with this repair, so I went ahead with that repair. Unfortunately, it didn't fix the "hot" smell. They also told me my rear shocks were "totally shot", but both of the local tire shops disagreed, so thankfully I put off that repair.

Fast Forward to 2020, I got a text from them asking if I needed any work done. I had a persistent oil leak in my SUV that wouldn't go away, and I had been told that it was the oil pressure switch by anther shop. They gave me a much better quote so I brought in in for a super expedient repair at about $150 better than I'd been quoted by the shop who diagnosed it. Under the usual circumstances I'd be really thrilled. BUT - that wasn't the cause of my oil leak. I can't really fault them for fixing what I told them to fix, but I spent about $350 fixing something that didn't need to be fixed, and they didn't mention the oil leak.

Fast forward - I'm still leaking, of course, so I take it back for a diagnosis. They kept the vehicle for 2 days and told me I had a rear-main seal leak, which would be $1000 repair. I didn't have it at the moment, so I paid the $130 diagnostic fee and took her home. She sat in my driveway for another six weeks while I saved, and while I was talking with my other half about making the appointment, he suggested that we suffer the inconvenience of getting a second opinion.

Thank goodness I did! Turns out it was not the rear main seal. So I nearly dropped $1000 more on a repair that STILL would not have fixed my oil leak. It remains to be seen how they would have handled that once they dropped the transmission and figured out the seal was fine. I understand mechanical diagnostics are a bit medical in nature, but you can't afford to be wrong with 4 figure repairs. I got the right diagnosis from my 2nd opinion, and am (finally) leak free.

I'd still use them for maintenance. They do good work and have great prices. But I won't trust them to diagnose my vehicles in the future.

Chance B.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Chance said his air conditioner doesn't work anymore.

Duane R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Duane said the check engine light came back on after the service visit.

Jerry G.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said he would recommend the business for service.

CR
Charles R.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Charles said it was fine. He has been working with the business for years. He recommends the facility all the time.

Jeff C.
GMC Pickup
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said they misunderstood his need for a wiper and washer fix. It still needs to be fixed. They overpriced items and he stated he felt it was expensive.

Mindy M.
03/01/2017 Category: Service
Mindy said the service was great and they were timely, but the problem did not get fixed.

GT
Gary T.
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Gary said the service took longer than expected and the prices felt a little expensive. This was his first time but he would recommend the business.

Roger B.
Dodge Dakota
07/11/2016 Category: Service
Roger said the business is good to him and he wants to thank them for their service.