Dylan B.
Mercury Milan
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said the business was careful, nice and he felt like they were trustworthy.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for the review it is much appreciated , and thank you for choosing us here at All Star Automotive where our customers needs are priorty.

TROY M.
Ram 1500
09/17/2019
great service
Daniel and his guys there do great work, they let you know how things look and recommend what needs to be done, they don't just go by the mileage like a lot of shops do, they actually look at things and see how the parts are wearing and go from there. I would recommend this shop to anyone. Great service.

Jeffrey L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the service was really good.

Jeff R.
Riverside, CA
Lexus ES 350
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff provided great service.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your review we always look forward to seeing you , and love having you as a loyal customer

BP
BETTY P.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/28/2019
Thanks for taking care of my mothers car so well !
Great

JEFF K.
Pontiac G6
Great Experience
I was looking for a local Auto/brake repair shop. Saw the listing for All Star with tons of 5 Star Reviews. Had to call. Talked with Dan. Genuine and Honest. Brought car in for 2 axle brake job at 7:30am. Got called at 10:30am letting me know car was ready. Best Prices and Service Ever. Telling all my Friends and Family about All Star Automobile Service and Repair!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us a review . We appreciate your business and do hope you return to us for any of your future needs .

JEFFREY L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/28/2019
The owner is honest and the service is top notch..

AT
ALINA T.
Hemet, CA
08/27/2019
Awesome experience!
I needed an oil change, break pads and rotors. I also had then check to see why there is noise coming from the front of the vehicle when I have the ac running. Everyone there was very nice and friendly.
Thanks again guys !!

GB
GREG B.
08/26/2019
Incredibly Fast Service!
Danny was very accommodating and solved my problems in only a couple of hours. Extremely satisfied! I’ll be back.

JANET C.
08/26/2019
Great service and friendly
Im new to the are based on yelp I took my chance and glad I did. What I thought was wrong with my car wasn't they fixed the problem saved me money and gave me a ride when I needed one. I will use them from now on both guys at the front desk are nice and billingual and I value that very much.

JERRY C.
08/25/2019
Great service, always!
Estimates for costs and estimates on repair time are right on. And job done right.

AD
ANTONIO D.
Chrysler Sebring
08/21/2019
ALL STAR AUTOMOTIVE
this is my 3rd time returning to all star for repairs because of their honesty and good work on my car Daniel the manager is very professional and courtious i definately would reccomend ALL STAR automotive to my friends and family Antonio D

AR
ANDREW R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/16/2019
Another success
Again y vehicle was brought back from a bad place and I running outstanding. Thank you All Star Automotive.

HV
HEATHER V.
08/14/2019
I found a new great & trustworthy mechanic!!
I stopped by this place by chance, I was stuck nearby and saw they had good reviews. Thank goodness I did!! They were able to help, diagnose and fix my problem so quickly!! Dan made great efforts to find me the lowest price without compromising quality, he helped me understand the issues and got my car done and running perfectly just as he said he would! I will definitely return and I will definitely recommend to friends. Thank you so much!! A++

VR
VINCE R.
Hyundai Azera
08/12/2019
Great service experience.
As always, Danny and his team of expert mechanics identified my service needs, gave me a great estimte for my repairs and had me back on the road in a couple of hours. My car runs great, thanks guys at All Star Automotive Center....

TE
TRIESTEN E.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/10/2019
Honest and informative
Had my car diagnosed and repaired hassle free. Prices was very fair. Now my car is running great again thank you.

JOE A.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
08/09/2019
Awesome Place!
Excellent quick and professional service and affordable
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for finding the time in your day to leave an awesome review . We hope that you continue to choose us for your vehicles needs and ask that you refer us to your friends and family . Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle .

Dodge Nitro
08/01/2019
Yes, I would recommend this establishment to everyone. They’re honest and they do a great job in repairing your vehicle. He’s not pushy he only recommends what is needed in order of importance. Plus he also recommends that you shop around.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for finding the time in your day to leave an amazing review . We hope that you continue to choose us for your vehicles needs and ask that you refer us to your friends and family . Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle . And we are happy to hear that you are pleased with the outcome of your vehicle .

Sun City, CA
07/27/2019
Very good experience!
Very knowledgeable and helpful. After talking to the owner, I felt as I could trust him.

RA
RODERICK A.
07/20/2019
No skeptical thoughts here guys
Just the clean and wholesome customer service. This institution oozes perfection and production for your vehicles performance.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 07/25/2019

We take pride in our customer service and appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write us a great review . We look forward to having you as a long term customer and do hope that you tell your friends and family about our shop so they can experience the great work if they ever need anything done to their vehicles .