ROSELIE C.
07/15/2019
Honest and great customer service!
Went in for an oil change and it was pretty quick. They were nice and not pushy. I will definitely be going back for whatever my car needs next :)

AL
ALEX L.
Sun City, CA
Kia Soul
07/14/2019
Alex’s review
This place is amazing! The owner is extremely friendly and helpful! They have reasonable prices and Really take pride in their work! I had to get a new radiator and they got It done the next day very quickly! They are amazing and if I ever need anything I will definitely go back ! Thank you for amazing service and an amazing experience!

MIKE S.
07/10/2019
My new mechanic
New to the area it’s always nervous looking for a new shop you can trust. My truck broke down on my way to work and was recommended by the lot owner where my truck was. The staff was straight up and didn’t wanna cut corners to get the job done right. The price was extremely good for their service and customer service experience. I strongly recommend if you’re looking for an honest shop that’ll get you back on the road ASAP!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 07/25/2019

We take pride in our customer service and appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write us a great review . We appreciate hearing that you found us and now trust us and hope you continue coming into our shop

CHRIS S.
07/08/2019
The service and pricing were a big part of it.
I like the time that was spent explaining what was involved with my repairs, and what to expect.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 07/25/2019

We take pride in our customer service and appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write us a great review . We believe in honesty with our customers and don’t cheat them out of money

MARIA S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2019
Trustworthy Mechanic
Danny is very nice and informative. I have found a good and trustworthy mechanic in Lake Elsinore. Yahoo!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 07/25/2019

We appreciate hearing that you trust us with all your vehicles and are very happy to have possibly gained a long term customer :)

MIKE H.
Wildomar, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/27/2019
Customer service
Great shop. They provided a full inspection and let me know what was needed to be done. Didn't fix and charge like other shops. Highly recommend this shop.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 07/25/2019

We take pride in our customer service and appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write us a great review . We appreciate hearing that you trust us with all your vehicles and are very happy to hear that we have a long term customer :) We hope that you refer us to your friends and family .

Lexus IS 250
06/24/2019
Best Service Ever
Customer service was amazing. I had been to 2 other places for front brake quotes and they were by far the most competitive and used a better quality product. They have earned a customer for life!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for becoming a long term customer and taking the time to leave us such a great review . We take pride in our work and are pleased to hear that this pride is being shown to the customers with the work that we do

YW
Yvonne W.
Subaru Tribeca
06/22/2019
Honest
It’s really hard to find a mechanic who knows anything about Subaru’s, without using the dealership. Well I found them! My brother also takes his car here now (Dodge). It’s nice to know that you’re not getting ripped off, and the quality of the work is great!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for the great review and providing us with another long term customer ( your brother ) and we are happy you have chosen us for your vehicle needs . We take pride in our work and getting the job done correctly !

JOSEPH A.
Winchester, CA
Ford Flex
06/22/2019
Caring and Honest Mechanics
They were up front and honest with me about everything. Their pricing is more than fair and you could not ask for more kind, considerate, and caring individuals to take care of the vehicles that transport you and your family. They consider first and foremost your safety, then comfort, and are honest about what needs to be done and what can wait a little bit will need to be addressed.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us such an amazing review . We take pride in the work we do and want our customers to feel safe and comfortable when arriving and leaving our shop and of corse want them to be happy , I am happy to hear that we achieved that goal . And do hope that you continue returning to us for any future needs

MN
Mai N.
06/21/2019
Your service is wonderful. Thank you for your time and your great service.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for choosing us to take care of your vehicle . I know it is stressful leaving your vehicle sometimes but we are happy you gave us the trust to repair your vehicle .

CP
CIP P.
06/17/2019
Incredible experience
Outstanding service
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our repair shop . ! Please come back if any future needs arise !

SUSAN W.
Menifee, CA
Scion xB
06/17/2019
Outstanding, honest service
Daniel is an owner of integrity and proficiency. I can count on the best service at a reasonable price. I highly recommend All Star for your auto maintenance needs.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review us here at All Star Automotive . Please spread the word so we can have more amazing customers like yourself here in our shop !

Sun City, CA
06/16/2019
I go back to All Star any time my car needs service. I trust them not to fix something that doesn’t need fixing, and they save me money.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer of ours . We appreciate the fact that you trust us eith your vehicle . !!

CD
Carl D.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Carl said the business did a good job, and provided great customer service.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the review . !

AR
ANDREW R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/13/2019
Outstanding Service
I have no complaints what so ever about All Star Automotive Center. The management is awesome and their mechanics know their stuff. Above all they don't try to rip you off and will work with you as much as possible. Great job, thank you for your help, and I'll be bringing my vehicles for many years to come. Thank you and God Bless.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the kind review . We take pride in the fact that we are an honest repair shop . We appreciate your business and hope that you come back for any future needs you may have .

JERRY C.
06/08/2019
Super service & super treatment.
I take my car in without an appointment and Daniel and his crew get right on it(Saturday morning). I get driven home (without asking). Work is done within a few hours.
BTW, I took my car in 2 weeks ago because my tire
was making noise. There was a bolt embedded in the tire. Repaired immediately with NO CHARGE!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the kind review . I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our customer service . And am happy we have a happy returning customer.

EB
ERIC B.
Menifee, CA
Acura TL
06/08/2019
Great Job
My car is a 2007, They made sure that my car was completely new again under the hood.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the review , we hope that if any problems arise in the future that you choose all Star Automotive for all your car repair needs .

DEREK L.
06/07/2019
Always a Pleasure
Never disappointed! Every time I go in and talk to Danny or Manny it’s like I’m part of the family. I highly recommend All Star automotive is to anyone looking for a totally awesome experience. 😁
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us an amazing review . We appreciate you as a loyal customer and thank you for recommending us to your friends and family !

RP
RICHARD P.
05/28/2019
Good work!
I had my Jeep Wrangler diagnosed here for an EVAP leak. Daniel had it smoke tested and found and fixed the leak. Fantastic service and reasonable rates. I would definitely come back again for any future repairs. Thanks guys!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the kind review . We appreciate it greatly . Please if any problems arise do not hesitate to contact us here at All Star Automotive

JO
JAMES O.
Honda Civic Si
05/25/2019
Honest man
All star auto is honest they are amazing they won’t take advantage of you thier pricing is more than fair and I won’t take my car to anyone else. Keep up the great work guys
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us an amazing review . We all here at All Star Appreciate it greatly . And do hope that you continue to choose us for any and all of your vehicle needs .