CP
CHARITY P.
05/25/2019
Honest mechanics that do great work!
Daniel and his crew are awesome! They've taken care of my car for about 3 years now and kept it running well. They're fair with the pricing and will tell you what needs to be done and what can wait. It's so hard to find businesses you can trust, All Star is definitely one of them!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for being a long term valued customer , we appreciate the kind words and the business and always appreciate seeing you walk into the shop for your vehicle needs .

TONY S.
Ram 1500
05/24/2019
DAN is the best mechanic
Thanks Dan for always taking care of me and my hole family with all are automotive needs ..the guys at the shop always go over and be on to make sure you are happy and if you have to leave your car they always give you a ride and if you need a tow they always send that guy tony from brothers towing and he is awesome too
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the kind review and we are so happy here at All Star that we have you as a long time customer .

Leo M.
California
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Leo said the staff have never done him wrong and he's taken a lot of business to them. They do what they say they're going to do to and get it done.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for bringing us the business and taking the time to leave us an amazing review . Please continue your great work and we will as well !

JERRY S.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/19/2019
The owner is a great man and wonderful mechanic !
I highly recommend this repair shop.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our shop . We appreciate that you choose us for your vehicle needs and do hope that you continue coming back to us .

RICHARD M.
05/18/2019
Do all the work they say they will do
My wife first went to All Star automotive for simple oil changes and tuneups. When my truck needed a new transmission they were very reasonable for the quality of the work that they performed. Recently we just had to have a new transmission put in my wife’s Subaru which is no easy task, Dan and his mechanics perform the job beautifully and under what the dealer would’ve charged me. They work on all types of vehicles from fords to Subaru‘s they can handle it all
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us an awesome review .we appreciate your business and enjoy that you guys are choosing All Star for your vehicle needs .

NH
NANCY H.
Cadillac CTS
05/17/2019
Great guys!
Good place to get repairs done, very accommodating to your time available! Prices are fair n repair are secure!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review . We appreciate your business and if any thing arises in the future please don’t hesitate to give us a call .

PL
PATRICK L.
05/14/2019
The only one I trust.
I've been coming to this shop for about 4 to 5 years now and every since I brought my car that very first visit, no other shop has been allowed to lift my hood. Daniel and team are amazing at getting to your vehicles issue and solving it along with your input. The shop is always clean and service and work hands down excellent.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for being a long term customer . And thank you for continuing to trust us to take care of your vehicle . It gives us great joy to Hear this . and we thank you for the amazing review .

ANGELA R.
Nissan Maxima
05/09/2019
Daniel was great and helped me and my Husband. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family. Great customer service and my car was fixed in no time. Thank you so much
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave such a kind review . Thank you for giving All Star the chance to help you and your husband out and appreciate the good word of mouth . If anything is to arise in the future please do not hesitate to call . !

CA
Cliff A.
San Diego, CA
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Cliff said he loves the place, the staff always take care of his vehicle, in a timely manner and he is very happy.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for being a valued customer of ours . And we take pride in knowing that you trust us with ur vehicle and choose us to service and take care of your vehicle needs.

Dodge Dakota
04/29/2019
Always great
I trust my 15 year old car is in good hands. I have been going there for many years and I always get quality work at a fair price.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You for trusting us with your vehicle and continueing to be a valued customer of ours .

AY
ALANA Y.
Subaru Crosstrek
04/27/2019
Personal service in an impersonal world
I found this shop through a Yelp review and took my car in for routine maintenance. I always get quick service at an awesome price. Fast forward to my daughter's car breaking down and they came to the rescue. They gave me a more than fair price and even dropped her car off st my house when they completed the repair. I wont take my cars anywhere else. Fast and honest service from a shop that treats you like family.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 04/29/2019

thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write an awesome and honest review . it is much apprciated . and we sre happy to have you on board as one of our long term customers !

MF
Marie F.
04/25/2019
Great Prices
Great Prices and excellent customer service So glad I found them!!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/03/2019

Thank You for the kind review . We are happy that you are happy with our customer service and our prices . We do hope to see you again if any future services are needed on your vehicle .

ANDREW R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/24/2019
Outstanding Service
I will definately be using All Star Automotive Center for as long as it's open.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 04/29/2019

thank you for the review and thank you for decidingto be a long term customer with us . We are happy to help with any and all of your future service and repair needs

ANDREW R.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/23/2019
First Time At All Star
My family and I recently moved to the area within the last 7 months and are still finding where we want to do business and with who. We like to put our money into local businesses and All Star Automotive Center came in highly recommended for the brake jobs I needed done. The prices are great. The people were extremely professional and knowledgable. I will continue to get all of my vehicles serviced here and I highly recommend anyone else needing automotive work to go and see the All Star Automotive Center and they will take care of you at a great price.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 04/29/2019

Welcome to the area and thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us such a kind review . I am happy that you found a trustworthy and honest place to bring your vehicle here at all stat automotive .  We are happy to welcome you to the team of long term customers .

GU
Gretchen U.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/19/2019
Friendly & courteous, supersede your excellent work and consideration for the customers time.
Able to explain what the problems were. And solutions. Any question I had was immediately addressed and answered. As the repairs were being made. A problem arose it was a larger problem than originally expected. They called and gave a clear explanation. The work only took a couple hours more and was able to pick my van at the promised time. Thank you Daniel and Manny. You made me a customer who will recommend you to my friends and family. Thanks again Kenny U.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review for us . I am pleased to hear that you recieved the service that everyone desrves when it comes to questions and answers reguarding your vehicle . I am happy to hear that you will be putting our name out there in a positive manner . and apprciate you as a long term customer.

04/19/2019
Very busy , loving crew
Very nice people , when they are busy it’s best to ask more questions or wait until they are not overwhelmed . I wanted to trade my truck in if trans was bad , becuase of misdirection I invested in a truck that I could have traded in with the right information, however , they are taking good care of another truck I have and have not caused any trouble considering the bill was more than I could handle at ounce . The mechanical work they do is amazing and the intent is to take care of you , nobody is perfect but I wouldn’t take my business to anyone I don’t trust. I trust all star automotive when it comes to getting the job done right the first time.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You for the review and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. I am fully aware that is one thing that is very hard to do . I am happy that you have chosen our shop to continue to come back to for your vehicle needs . Thank You .

DEREK L.
04/17/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
I have taken my TJ down to the shop a few times now with various things it needed. There’s no job to small or to big for these guys to handle. Before taking it in I didn’t feel comfortable taking my Jeep off-road due to all the parts it needed. Now I’ve been off road a few times now and everything is in place and holding up. I will continue to work with these guys and can’t wait to add more off-road equipment to make this thing even more bulletproof. Thanks again guys!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/01/2019

I am happy to hear that your Jeep is runnig smoothly and that you are now confident to use your vehicle for what it was made for , off roading, Drive safe and enjoy the stress free feeling and please come back to us if any issues may arise for any of your vehicle needs .

AA
Andrew A.
Pontiac G6
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the business was quick, efficient, and transparent with the work they did.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You for taking the time out of your day to leave us a kind review.

JO
James O.
Honda Civic Si
04/05/2019 Category: Service
James said the business was extremely helpful. He said he will be back.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You for the kind review and am happy to hear we have gained another customer that will continue to choose us for their future vehicle needs .

Corona, CA
04/04/2019
Great work on my car.
Great customer service.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You for the kind review and we are happy to ear that our customer serivce is up to par.