IV
ISABEL V.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/26/2019
Very good.
Fast and friendly and honest.

HV
Herminiea V.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Herminiea said the staff at this business were very professional, very nice. They fixed her vehicle really well. The quality of the service was good. She was really impressed with their service.

VP
Veronica P.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Veronica said the staff were very helpful and explained everything to her.

Rick S.
Toyota Tundra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business gave a good deal on the service. Danny was a really nice guy.

MN
Mai N.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Mai said she was really happy with her service, and mentioned that the staff members were wonderful people.

VL
VIOLA L.
12/11/2018
Great shop
Great shop to go to, Daniel and his crew are very good and honest, it is hard to find a good honest mechanic now a days so I would highly recommend this shop to take your vehicle to.

MIKE C.
12/11/2018
Expert Diesel Technicians
Excellent experience - my hero diesel mechanic Manny is here at All-Star, which gives me great confidence. Met Danny and the crew, and they explained my issues clearly -- then got everything squared away expediently. Highly recommend their services !!

ANDREA B.
12/10/2018
Honest and Professional
I had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee in due to some strange noise coming from the engine. I have over 100,000 miles on my Jeep and needed extensive engine repair. I also had my spark plugs replaced. Everything was done within a reasonable time frame and fair cost. The owner of All Stars has many years of experience and he was honest. He even helped me with renting a car next door at Enterprise on the spot. I was very pleased with the outcome and will be returning to All Star for any car repair and annual maintenance needs.

TD
TONY D.
Hemet, CA
12/09/2018
I really love the staff at Allstar Automotive. They are fast, friendly, and efficient when it comes to my vehicles. Thanks Danny, Manny, Franky, Alex, and Louis.

DA
DANIEL A.
Menifee, CA
Nissan Versa
12/09/2018
Daniel is the best!!
Daniel really took care of us I am so thankful that he is there for us

PO
PAUL O.
Sun City, CA
12/08/2018
Very professional and amazing work
The owner was beyond professional his Workers are amazing at what they do had my truck running up in know time with a great price transmission work is expensive but they gave me an amazing price on a brand new one I will only go here for all my car needs thanks again all star

MF
MARIE F.
Sun City, CA
12/08/2018
Brought my Camry in Best price for oil change and tires rotated Filter changed Fluid checked They won my business

JJ
Jeff J.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business provided good service, the prices were reasonable, they had a nice staff and he also said they dropped his vehicle off at his house one time.

Blake M.
Palmer, AK
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Blake said the staff was really helpful and knowledgeable.

NB
NICOLE B.
11/18/2018
Fabulous customer service!
All Star Automotive Center was amazing! They fit me in to their busy schedule right away to check my concerns about a noise I heard in my car. There was no charge for this diagnostic check, unlike most other repair shops. They quickly identified the problem and contacted me. My husband and I went there to hear the about the necessary repairs. They ordered the needed parts and had my car ready to pick up the following day. Not only were they kind, efficient and quick, but their prices were a great deal lower than a previous quote I had gotten. All Star Automotive will be my "go to" car repair shop from here on out! They're the BEST!! Thanks guys!

DA
DIANA A.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/16/2018
Highly recommend!
They are very honest and always willing to
Go the extra mile and help us out! I
Highly recommend this shop! Thanks again for fixing my car! You guys rock!

DONNA L.
Lexus ES 330
11/14/2018
The honesty, integrity and first class service provided by Daniel and his staff are second to none!
All Star Automotive provides excellent service at a very fair and reasonable price.
The work is done in a timely manner and the personal touch of genuine concern for
the customer is evident by the friendliness and honesty they provide.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Lexus. We hope that if anything arises in the future that you choose us to take care of your vehicles needs.

JOSH R.
Corona, CA
11/14/2018
The entire staff at All Star Automotive are a class act. Not only was vehicle fixed for less than any other shop estimated but it was also done very quickly.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Honda We hope that if anything arises in the future that you choose us to take care of your vehicles needs.

Michael H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business took care of the problem his vehicle had and they were professional.

Dennis W.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said he is happy to have found someone in the automotive industry who is honest. The business has prices that are extremely good, and they are always willing to show him the work that they have done to his vehicle.