JAIRO P.
10/08/2019
Extremely attentive
One of the best experiences I've had at an automobile repair shop. Staff are extremely friendly and were very accommodating. Price for repair was below what I expected. Overall I would recommend this auto repair shop to anyone.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for the review it is much appreciated , and thank you for choosing us here at All Star Automotive where our customers needs are priorty.

VR
VINCE R.
Hyundai Azera
08/30/2018
Routine maintenance
Overall a great experience. These guys are true professionals. My car was ready right on time. The price was for my service was very reasonable. I'm going to return again for future services.

Reyes

Daniel W.
San Jacinto, CA
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said this business sent him home with his vehicle messed up and it could have caused a really bad accident.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/14/2017

Hello, I am truly sorry to hear that you left my shop unhappy. My intentions for all my customers is to leave happy with the work that was performed. However I am aware that we informed you upon leaveing that we had some recommened repairs for you and your Ford. If you would be so kind to call the shop so we could discuss this, I would greatly appriciate it. I hope we can resolve this isssue

RJ
Ray J.
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Ray's wife. She said that the vehicle was making a tapping noise and the business could not find where the noise was coming from. She paid $328 for no service to be performed on her vehicle. For this reason, she would not recommend this business.

Brittany S.
Chrysler 300M
05/30/2013 Category: Service
Brittany said the business was unprofessional. She would not recommend the business because the courtesy was not there.

Marylou C.
Wildomar, CA
Dodge Charger
03/14/2013 Category: Service
Marylou said this business scratched her rim and there is a chunk of her tire missing. She said she would not recommend this business to others based on this experience.

Keith B.
Dodge Stratus
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Keith said he will never go back to this business because he felt like a second rate customer. He said he dropped his vehicle off on Monday or Tuesday, and he was told he would get it back on Friday. His vehicle was ready a week and a half late and he was told his vehicle was delayed because they didn't have enough people there to work on it.

FS
Furious S.
02/25/2012
A+
I have to say when I got my car back from all star tire it ran so much better. The people there are so nice. I highly recommend this shop to anyone!!!!!!!

AR
Armando R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/04/2012
Top Of The Line Service... As Always!
Thanks To The Reminder Service Provided By Dan, I Brought My '99 Chevy In For Its Scheduled Oil Change. The Service Included A Complimentary Tire Rotation (Thanks!). The Friendly Service Was Provided Quickly, Which Allowed Dan And His Business Partner, Friedhelm, To Have A Fun Chat With My Wife And I. Dan, Friedhelm And The Guys In The Shop Are Experts At Providing Outstanding, Honest, Friendly, Solid And Good Work At A Great Value!

JOE C.
Wildomar, CA
INFINITI FX35
11/07/2019
They are amazing. Always looking our for me and my husband and taking care of us. Thank you so much

LC
Larry C.
Cheyenne, WY
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he would recommend this business to anyone because while on an extended vacation, he had a need arise and the staff really stepped up. He said they were very fast, had an excellent price and the manager was great.

AR
Alica R.
Nissan Xterra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Alica said the staff were very nice, they gave her an estimate and she was told that her vehicle would be ready by 9 tomorrow morning. She left her vehicle and the staff took her home. She said it was finished on time and she is happy with the service. She added that the staff also checked her vehicle and told her about other stuff that needed attention.

JOHN G.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/21/2019
Surpentine belt replacement
All Star replaced my surpentine belt with a factory Honda belt at a very reasonable price and in a very timely matter.

RICHARD M.
10/14/2019
BROKEN MOTOR MOUNT
TOOK MY CAR IN ON A SATURDAY MORNING WITH A BROKEN MOTOR MOUNT !! THEY REPLACED IT & IT IT DONE 8N A COUPLE OF HOURS !! EXCELLENT SERVICE !! & AT HALF THE COST OF THE DEAKER !;

BC
BRIAN C.
10/13/2019
Outstanding service, very friendly and knowledgable
We are very pleased with the service provided.

Audry S.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Audry said the staff was great, they showed and explained to her everything that they will be doing to her vehicle. She stated she would like to tell them that they possess one of the best, honest businesses she has ever worked with.

NH
NED H.
GMC Sonoma
10/09/2019
All Star Automotive is my "go to" garage for regular maintenance and the unexpected problems too.

SD
Samantha D.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Samantha said she would recommend this business.

JOSH R.
Corona, CA
10/07/2019
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Best automotive shop I’ve ever used. Prompt and professional service. Polite staff. I will never use any other automotive shop for any of my cars.

CR
CHRIS R.
10/02/2019
Terrific Service as always
All Star Automotive takes good care of our cars and always treats us fairly. Prices are generous.