JAIRO P.
10/08/2019
Extremely attentive
One of the best experiences I've had at an automobile repair shop. Staff are extremely friendly and were very accommodating. Price for repair was below what I expected. Overall I would recommend this auto repair shop to anyone.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for the review it is much appreciated , and thank you for choosing us here at All Star Automotive where our customers needs are priorty.

VR
VINCE R.
Hyundai Azera
08/30/2018
Routine maintenance
Overall a great experience. These guys are true professionals. My car was ready right on time. The price was for my service was very reasonable. I'm going to return again for future services.

Reyes

Daniel W.
San Jacinto, CA
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said this business sent him home with his vehicle messed up and it could have caused a really bad accident.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/14/2017

Hello, I am truly sorry to hear that you left my shop unhappy. My intentions for all my customers is to leave happy with the work that was performed. However I am aware that we informed you upon leaveing that we had some recommened repairs for you and your Ford. If you would be so kind to call the shop so we could discuss this, I would greatly appriciate it. I hope we can resolve this isssue

RJ
Ray J.
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Ray's wife. She said that the vehicle was making a tapping noise and the business could not find where the noise was coming from. She paid $328 for no service to be performed on her vehicle. For this reason, she would not recommend this business.

Brittany S.
Chrysler 300M
05/30/2013 Category: Service
Brittany said the business was unprofessional. She would not recommend the business because the courtesy was not there.

Marylou C.
Wildomar, CA
Dodge Charger
03/14/2013 Category: Service
Marylou said this business scratched her rim and there is a chunk of her tire missing. She said she would not recommend this business to others based on this experience.

Keith B.
Dodge Stratus
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Keith said he will never go back to this business because he felt like a second rate customer. He said he dropped his vehicle off on Monday or Tuesday, and he was told he would get it back on Friday. His vehicle was ready a week and a half late and he was told his vehicle was delayed because they didn't have enough people there to work on it.

FS
Furious S.
02/25/2012
A+
I have to say when I got my car back from all star tire it ran so much better. The people there are so nice. I highly recommend this shop to anyone!!!!!!!

AR
Armando R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/04/2012
Top Of The Line Service... As Always!
Thanks To The Reminder Service Provided By Dan, I Brought My '99 Chevy In For Its Scheduled Oil Change. The Service Included A Complimentary Tire Rotation (Thanks!). The Friendly Service Was Provided Quickly, Which Allowed Dan And His Business Partner, Friedhelm, To Have A Fun Chat With My Wife And I. Dan, Friedhelm And The Guys In The Shop Are Experts At Providing Outstanding, Honest, Friendly, Solid And Good Work At A Great Value!

RICHARD M.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/17/2020
GREAT SERVICE !!
DANIEL & HIS MECHANICS ALWAYS DO THIER BEST TO SOLVE & FIX YOUR AUTO PROBLEMS AT A REASONABLE PRICE !!

MK
MARIE K.
Nissan Murano
11/12/2020
Police Mom
Honesty and Trustworthy. Quick service. Very friendly!

Christian C.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Christian said he got his vehicle done on the same day.

JULIA M.
11/07/2020
Daniel
Great customer service very family oriented

BG
Bill G.
Temecula, CA
Dodge Avenger
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Charlene. She said Dan is a really nice man. He did a great job on her vehicle.

MK
MAURICE K.
Cadillac Escalade
11/04/2020
Broken parking brake cable on Cadillac Escalade
Daniel and his crew got my parking brake cable and assembly replaced today. It was scheduled for tomorrow, but the part came in today.

Great job, and got to sit in an air-conditioned "customer's lounge"

Maurice Kaneshiro