2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2020 Category: Service
My visit
Good visit
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

TT
Terry T.
Rio Vista, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/20/2020 Category: Service
2020 Palisade
I purchased a 2020 Palisade from Platinum Hyundai in Tracy on December 7, 2019. I love my new car but I'm not so thrilled with Platinum Hyundai in Tracy.
This is the 6th Hyundai vehicle we have purchased in the last 15 years. We have been servicing our vehicles at All Star Hyundai for the last couple of years.
I called Platinum Hyundai about an issue I had with my Blind Spot Detection. I had to leave a message on the service department message machine. At the same time I called All Star Hyundai and left a message for the service department. All Star Hyundai call me back with in an hour and I had my appointment set. They took care of my car. It just needed a computer update. They were all very friendly and helpful!
To this day I have never heard back from Platinum Hyundai in Tracy and I will not ever take my car to them!!!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Hello:)

Thank you for the awesome review!!  Our advisors and technicians work incredibly hard to make sure your vehicle and you are happy:)  Thank you for giving us a try and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

Welcome to All Star Hyundai in Pittsburg:)

HT
Hollie T.
Discovery Bay, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Timing
Customer service is always good. Time
Takes too long for a scheduled service

Hello:)

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star. That is beneath the quality work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.

Please contact our Customer Relations manager at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

AJ
Arleen J.
Antioch, CA
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Kevin at the service department exceeds his customer service! I came in on Tuesday Morning, 01/14/2020 for a oil change. I made my appointment on line. As I went into the department I was greeted by Kevin by name. He asked what I was in for. I told him for my late oil change. Kevin informed that I didn't have an appointment, but not to worry, he would take care of me and he did!! I've never received the amazing service from anywhere else. Kevin is the BEST employee your company could have.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team!!  He always goes above and beyond for his customers:)

WH
William H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional, knowledgeable and great service.

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!!  Our advisors and technicians work extremely hard keeping your vehicle running in great shape and you happy:)

Dora M.
Oakley, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional. They explain every thing
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.   Our advisors are very knowledgeable, All Star Hyundai is very thankful for everything they brings to our team.

Michele L.
Antioch, CA
01/09/2020 Category: Service
In this day and age it's hard to receive good customer service. At All Star Hyundai that's what you get everytime. I would like to give a shout out to Sara. She always checks in after each appointment to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. The service department has always treated us great.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Good morning!

Your review truly made our day! We work incredibly hard to
exemplify our commitment to providing a truly exceptional experience for our customers.  I am glad our team was able to show you what we strive to deliver.

We look forward to making sure you enjoy your car for many years to come!

Customer service is our #1 goal!!!

Jeff D.
Brentwood, CA
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Jeff D
Service Advisor Kevin Very good to work wiyh
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.  See you on your next visit!

FR
Freddy R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I have been bringing my car here for service over the last 2 years. Great service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

Michael M.
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome. Got me in and fixed my car. Kept me up to date on issues.

Good morning!

Thank you for the 5-star review!!  Our technicians and advisors work extremely hard keeping your car running in great shape and you updated on the progress of your car:)  Hope to see you on your next visit!!

Thanks againg!

Concord, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service with Service Advisors
I have been a returning customer since March 2011. I reside in Concord but I choose to have my car serviced at Antioch Hyundai because of the Service Advisors. They're knowledgeable, caring, friendly, and very customer service oriented!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Good morning!

Thank you for the awesome review and kind words!!  Kevin and David are amazing and truly an asset to All Star Hyundai:)  We appreciate and value you as one of our loyal customers for returning to us for all your cars needs.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

EE
Esther E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Lucky Break
A wonderful pleasant experience for a first-timer: I lucked out with an early cancellation & promptly got penciled in! Everyone (David, Shannon, Natalia) in the office was friendly & welcoming, offered hot beverages & muffins, esp needed on such a blustery morning. Service Advisor David was most helpful with my questions & concerns & very efficient!

(No need to post)
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the 5-star review, our advisors and techinicans work very hard keeping your car running great and you happy!! See you on your next visit!!

CN
Cary N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/19/2019 Category: Service
AOK
Great Service!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review, we appreciate the perfect score!!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit, thanks again!

Happy Holidays!

David L.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2019 Category: Service
The reson why my wife and I come here is the great and personable service Kevin Velazquez provides to us. He insures us the work on the car will be completed.
We give a high rating because it is my deserved. We love the service and the personal care and service provided by our Service Advisor Kevin Velazquez. But first and foremost we trust him! We come to have our car serviced and he is the best! We may even buy our second vehicle from All Star Hyundai in 2020.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Good mnorning,

Thank you for sending such kind, enthusiastic complements about Kevin!

We appreciate his hard work and certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated:)  Making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is a priority at All Star Hyundai.  Thanks again!

Happy Holiday's!!

Sophia M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the excellent review!!  We appreciate and value you as one of our loyal customers.  Thank you!